PDA

View Full Version : Clare blackmails Tom

beckyboo
20-06-2006, 21:59
Devious Clare Devine sinks to a new low this week when she wages a wicked campaign to discredit little tom cunningham!!
the only reason Clares agreed to marry Max, is so she get her hands on his money. one of the many lies shes told maxs that her dad is dead, but tom hears her talking to him on the phone. He also overhears clare and sean talking about their sleeping together behind maxs back. toms too young to understand it all but clares still worried that he will tell max. the only way is to keep tom quite is to damage the young boys reputation with his big brother. While max isnt there she draws on the living room walls, so Max gets quite angry with Tom and she also throws water over his bed to make it look like he wet the bed however her plan backfires when Max decides to postpone the wedding and take tom to see some one bout his "new behavior" even the sale of drive 'N' buy is off.Clare then tells tom that if he doesnt tell max tht he wants the wedding back on and the sale of drive 'n' but then max will leave him just like his sister mandy and mandys baby daughter grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG poor Tom Clare is a evil cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wall: :angry: :thumbsdow :crying:

Florijo
20-06-2006, 22:04
That's horrible. What an evil cow! Poor Tom. :mad:

Pixie
20-06-2006, 22:38
CLare is evil!! Thats just taking her scheming too hard now!!!

Lennie
21-06-2006, 00:22
Claire is such a bitch, but i like her being a bitch, she isnt OTT bitch, but a cunning and secretive bitch, like butter wouldnt melt bitch - which is fun to see

doginthepond
21-06-2006, 10:58
Poor little Tom, and he is so lovely.

Did anyone see him at the soap awards?

doginthepond
21-06-2006, 10:58
sorry double post and I cant delete it now.

Dr. Tangliss
21-06-2006, 11:54
What a b*tch! The sooner she gets caught the better!

Chris_2k11
21-06-2006, 13:46
Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant! :cheer: And I don't mean brilliant that she's doing this to poor Tom, I mean brilliant that her character's getting more bitchier! You need a good bitch in every soap and this one's turning out to be far better than the likes of Sadie King from Emmerdale and the grinning cheshire cat Tracy Barlow from Corrie. :D :rolleyes:

The more evil Clare gets, the better I say! This is miles better than just having her as a boring pointless character like the students for example, who just don't do anything. Yep well done Oaks' :bow: Can't wait to see how this storyline pans out. :D

eastenders mad
21-06-2006, 16:22
will she ever get find out i really want her to i feel sorry for Tom and OB they have done nothing wrong

diamond1
01-07-2006, 20:09
oh my god shes so evil I like bitchiness but this is taking the mick I want to see her comeupance

true.moon
01-07-2006, 20:13
ahhh!! i cant stand her!! :angry:
someome should get up and punch her in the face!!!
he is only a little kid!
but great story line though :thumbsup:

xCharleyx
01-07-2006, 21:32
Clare is awful i wish max would listen to OB they have been mates for years you should never ditch your mates for a girl/boy you like. I hope they dont get married she will run off with his money and she will refuse divorce when he finds out what shes been up to, and when that happens max will go running back to OB begging for forgivness and he'll have to apologise to mel aswell i know she likes to drink but he should of believed her about seeing Clare and Shaun together. Her hate campain against tom is just bang out hes only little poor kid he should tell max but whos max gonna believe though a backstabbing bitch or his young brother whos never been in trouble

x Amby x
02-07-2006, 10:04
Aww poor little Tom! I hope Clare gets found out! I must say though that Gemma Bissix is fantastic at playing Hollyoaks new bitch!

i_luv_dennis
02-07-2006, 12:22
oh my god she is such a bitch i dont like her

Abbie
02-07-2006, 12:42
I really really hate her!! After all she has done, no words can describe how much i hate her. I think she has good chances in next years soap awards in getting the best B**** award.

Jada-GDR
03-07-2006, 20:25
POOR WEE TOM :crying: sorry, but claire is just EEVIL :(

Jada-GDR
03-07-2006, 20:27
someome should get up and punch her in the face!!!
i wish i could, i seriousy wish that i could *nods*

xxloopylauraxx
03-07-2006, 20:47
she made tom cry! she deserves more then a punch in the face! no-one makes tom cry and gets away with it!!!!!!!

Abbie
04-07-2006, 16:15
she made tom cry! she deserves more then a punch in the face! no-one makes tom cry and gets away with it!!!!!!! I know she is an evil woman and deserves to go to hell if you ask me.