PDA

View Full Version : Explosive goings on at Hollyoaks in the coming months

Emmak2005
19-06-2006, 16:04
I've just heard this info from another soap forum. Not sure whether it's true, but it sounds pretty exciting anyway.

Apparently schoolboy Wayne (I think Michaela dated him before she got dumped) causes an explosion - which rips through Sean's new salon and Becca's flat.

This will cause a mixture of death and destruction and will change Hollyoaks forever as lives are both lost of both young and old, good and bad.

The salon is targeted as the vendetta against Sean and Louise heats up.

As the locals go about their every day lives, they're unaware that an explosion will tear their lives apart. But question is who will end up dead/alive/injured.

Someone will learn they're pregnant - but who. I'm guessing it's Sarah (Rhys' on/off girlfriends' sister) - before the explosion occurs.

Rumours abound that up to 5 or 6 characters will die in this awful incident. And with Joe and the Burton twins about to leave the show, surely they must be among the casualties/fatalities. But it's uncertain yet who the rest will be.

And one Hollyoaks character will confess his true feelings towards his mate during their trapping in the wreckage of the explosion.

All sounds very exciting, but surely there's got to be some twist somewhere. As most soaps don't like revealing their plotlines if they're going to be as juicy as this sounds.

Florijo
19-06-2006, 16:08
Which forum did you get this from?

Chris_2k11
19-06-2006, 16:16
And one Hollyoaks character will confess his true feelings towards his mate during their trapping in the wreckage of the explosion.Why have I automatically thought Jez?

bridgekelly2004
19-06-2006, 16:21
The person who is prgnant is sarah's little sister. Can't think of her name.

Florijo
19-06-2006, 16:45
Spoilers in Soaplife suggest it is Amy who is pregnant.

Katy
19-06-2006, 17:00
Amy definatly looks like shes pergnant. I cant understand why waynes would set the salon on fire. I reckon that it could be to do with that new guy warren played by Jamie Lomas but thas just my opinion.

Lennie
19-06-2006, 17:15
Why have I automatically thought Jez?

What if its Joe to Sophie - they dated when they both first came on the show

Florijo
19-06-2006, 17:24
I seriously doubt it's that Wayne kid that causes an explosion. This is a big storyline for HO and they are killing off a fair few characters with it. I hardly think it is going to involve some nobody schoolboy who was only on screen for five minutes before disappearing again.

x Amby x
19-06-2006, 18:10

i thought Jez as well, when i read it! lol Yeah, i heard that Amy gets pregnant not Sarah?

ELLIE_BEAN
19-06-2006, 18:47
Wasn't some of this was mentioned on this morning ages ago as hollioaks is taking a break from september to back more realistic

ELLIE_BEAN
19-06-2006, 18:48
Wasn't some of this was mentioned on this morning ages ago as hollioaks is taking a break from september to come back more realistic

diamond1
20-06-2006, 15:32
are you sure they said wayne and not warren and the salons just been put there would it not be the su bar or something?

Petal
20-06-2006, 20:24
I think it might be Gilly who tells Sarah how he feels about her as they are soon to be working together and I can see them getting quite close.

Emmak2005
20-06-2006, 20:28
Wasn't some of this was mentioned on this morning ages ago as hollioaks is taking a break from september to come back more realistic

Why would Hollyoaks be taking a break? I don't remember them ever doing that before. ???

Florijo
20-06-2006, 21:23
I doubt HO are taking a break. No soap (especially one of the smaller ones) would take a break. They wouldn't risk it.

Bryan
22-06-2006, 18:02
on digital spy:

Destruction is looming in Hollyoaks and the grim reaper comes a calling for some favourite Chester residents. An explosion is set to rip through two of the Hollyoaks sets; beauty parlour Eivissa and the flat in which Becca shares with Sister Nancy and schoolboy lover Justin Burton. The disaster will be on screens in August. The disaster will also mark the end of the several of the younger cast members who will be squatting in the flat next door during the bored summer holidays. Those up for the cull are Sean Kennedy played by Matthew Jay Lewis, Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanina-Davies), Fletch (Sam Derbyshire), Josh Ashworth (Sonny Flood), Mel and Sophie Burton (Cassie and Connie Powney), Frankie Osbourne (Helen Pearson), and Hanna Ashworth (Emma Rigby). Viewers will be left hanging as Becca Hayton (Ali Bastian) and Justin Burton (Chris Fountain) will be fighting for their lives, and one new cast member who have not appeared on screens yet will perish in the explosion. A Hollyoaks spokesperson said that this will be “the most exciting and dramatic storyline in the history of Hollyoaks”, the storyline is the brainchild of new executive producer Bryan Kirkwood.

Crazy Gal 88
22-06-2006, 19:02
wow this looks really good - i wonder if becca and justin will survive?

di marco
22-06-2006, 19:14
on digital spy:

Destruction is looming in Hollyoaks and the grim reaper comes a calling for some favourite Chester residents. An explosion is set to rip through two of the Hollyoaks sets; beauty parlour Eivissa and the flat in which Becca shares with Sister Nancy and schoolboy lover Justin Burton. The disaster will be on screens in August. The disaster will also mark the end of the several of the younger cast members who will be squatting in the flat next door during the bored summer holidays. Those up for the cull are Sean Kennedy played by Matthew Jay Lewis, Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanina-Davies), Fletch (Sam Derbyshire), Josh Ashworth (Sonny Flood), Mel and Sophie Burton (Cassie and Connie Powney), Frankie Osbourne (Helen Pearson), and Hanna Ashworth (Emma Rigby). Viewers will be left hanging as Becca Hayton (Ali Bastian) and Justin Burton (Chris Fountain) will be fighting for their lives, and one new cast member who have not appeared on screens yet will perish in the explosion. A Hollyoaks spokesperson said that this will be “the most exciting and dramatic storyline in the history of Hollyoaks”, the storyline is the brainchild of new executive producer Bryan Kirkwood.

cant they get rid of some of the waste of space characters like jez, jessica and olivia?

diamond1
22-06-2006, 21:15
this raises a few questions like why are they all in the flat...justins birthday!?
when it says new cast member it cant be warren can it?
and surely jez should be involved

di marco
23-06-2006, 08:06
this raises a few questions like why are they all in the flat...justins birthday!?
when it says new cast member it cant be warren can it?
and surely jez should be involved

i thought i read somewhere that it would be one of the valentines?

Tanya
23-06-2006, 12:02
i think its sophie confessing her true feelings to russ

diamond1
23-06-2006, 12:11
i thought i read somewhere that it would be one of the valentines? oh no better not be the one im thinking off the older brother from dream team he was going to be a great character

Chris_2k11
23-06-2006, 12:44
i thought i read somewhere that it would be one of the valentines?You're right di marco. It's the mother out of the Valentine family that dies after just one episode. :eek:

Chris_2k11
23-06-2006, 12:46
and surely jez should be involvedI flamin' hope so. Why on earth this character was brought in i'll never know? :searchme: :confused: :thumbsdow

Gadders
23-06-2006, 15:09
sounds like a very good month in hollyoaks/ i think it is mostly likely be amy thats is pregant not sarah. hopefully it will a a few exciting shows during august.

Debs
23-06-2006, 17:57

first one i thought of as well! jez is so obviosly gay.

who does he confess to though?

harvest
06-07-2006, 18:32
i'm sorry have i missed something? jez is gay? hmmm i wonder who it is!

Crazy Gal 88
06-07-2006, 18:57
aahhh i feel really sorry for the ashworths - losing two children plus another thats kind of like theirs!!!

Amz84
06-07-2006, 22:18
with two of the amy dying i wonder if it is sarah who gets pregnant.

can't believe hanna is gonna die i quite like her i'd rather nicole went arrggh she's so annoying.

babs_ess
07-07-2006, 11:33
If anyone is gonna turn out to be gay I think it will be Dom.

di marco
07-07-2006, 20:13
i think its sophie confessing her true feelings to russ

i think it might be that as well cos sophie does declare her feelings for russ, i think she does this in a week or twos time cos it said about it in my grans chat mag, but im not sure when the explosions going to happen?

deadlyvampiress
10-07-2006, 16:55
Didn't Jez leave for good a few weeks ago though???

beck1907
12-07-2006, 18:12
I didnt think jez at all, I presume it will be Russ and sophie.

Chris_2k11
12-07-2006, 18:15
Didn't Jez leave for good a few weeks ago though???yeah but I said that before I knew he was leaving. :)