PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Revealed

Footie_Chick
14-06-2006, 12:07
From Soaplife

The Big Bang:
Before the new students arrive in September there's some culling to be done -and this year it's going to be explosive stuff! It won't be just for special effects either... between 7 and 10 characters will perish in the disaster. And it won't just be the bad boys and girls - the good will die young too. Sob!

Teacher's Pet:
If you though being ostracised by her friends, family and fellow teachers would dampen Becca's lust for Justin, think on! Instead they shack up together and not even Becca losing her job can stop them. Everyone is shocked and with the baby not due for months this one is set to run and run. And whose baby will it turn out to be? When you find out what Jake's up to, it'd be better if it's not his!

To The Max:
When oh when will Max see sense and see through lying, cheating Clare? Not any time soon we're promised, despite OB and Tom's best efforts to save him from her clutches. Would he be stupis enough to marry her? Umm....we'd go for yes!

Heartbreak High:
Jake may be the innocent party in the Becca/Justin mess but when he's involved in an accident he'll end up hiding a huge, guilty secret of his own which is set to tear his life apart!

Bad Boy Wanted:
New baddie Warren starts off as a danger to Sean and Louise when he puts Sean in hospital but that's nothing to how evil he can be. Could he be connected to the explosion?

Ssh! It's a Secret:
Amy goes back to school with a secret that'll keep growing. Clue? Think birthday bonk with Billy!

diamond1
14-06-2006, 12:09
by the sounds of it jake is involved with the death of all those students
OH MY GOD!!!

Katy
14-06-2006, 12:27
Ssh! It's a Secret:
Amy goes back to school with a secret that'll keep growing. Clue? Think birthday bonk with Billy!

You dont think that she could be pregnant, do you. Or is that a little obvious..

Dr. Tangliss
14-06-2006, 12:36
Liking the sound of things to come :)

diamond1
14-06-2006, 13:50
ok my theory is warren is involved with the explosion but its jake that carrys it through like warren puts him up to it so that he can kill justin but I bet justin lives and jake kills all those people including the twins and when it says the young maybe tom dies.....i dont know who else they would consider young in hollyoaks:lol: ?

also amys gotta be pregnant theres too much detail there for it not to be a baby?

it dont say anything about davina taylor returning either

Chris_2k11
14-06-2006, 13:57
the death of all those studentsHip-hip horray!! :cheer: Olivia first please. :mad: :cool:

diamond1
14-06-2006, 14:03
Olivia first please. :mad: :cool: ha lol she is pointless really

Lennie
14-06-2006, 16:18
I like the students, they have settled in okay now, Olivia made me laugh when she grabbed the potato masher when she was scared of Cameron lol - do you guys remember that?

bridgekelly2004
14-06-2006, 16:22
Read that Davina Taylor is not returning as originally thought in 'What's on TV' this week. Neither is Max's mother.

diamond1
14-06-2006, 16:40
oh no thats well bad about davina taylor

x Amby x
14-06-2006, 18:48
I have a feeling that maybe Joe, Mel and Sophie will be involved with the deaths of students, seeing as they're leaving?

luna_lovegood
14-06-2006, 22:16
What about Jez? He doesn't do much lol but he's sweet bless him.