PDA

View Full Version : New arrivals

bakedbean
12-06-2006, 16:16
Mount Gambier is a long way from Erinsborough, but that's where the newest resident on soap Neighbours hails from.
Christian Clark, who lived in the South-East city until he was eight, will start work on the hit Channel 10 series on Tuesday.
He plays Will, one of four new housemates who move into the House of Trouser (male sharehouse) at 30 Ramsay St.
He will first appear on sceen in October, alongside former model Nicky Whelan (Pepper), Ben Lawson (Frazer) and Natalie Saleeba (Rosetta).
They are part of a stategy by executive producer Ric Pellizzeri to keep the show contemporary, with more young, single characters.
Pellizzeri said said the new characters would be leading to some new, issues- based storylines to keep the chow's 16-30 demographic tuned in.
"They will be characters they can relate to, emapthise with and follow," Pellizzeri said. "They all happen to be gorgeous as well."
"We always look for sexy, attractive people in this age group."
In the past, new families have often arrived at Ramsay St, but this is the first time four unrelated singles have moved in.
"We've been able to connect them all to the street and they will all have long-term stories to follow," Pellizzeri said.
Thanks to Negihbours messageboard

babyblue
12-06-2006, 19:30
damn how big is the house of trouser :p

neroc
13-06-2006, 15:44
So what's going to happen to Toadie and Ned if these people are moving into number 30? I know Connor and Stuart are leaving, but what about the other two?

freelancedude
13-06-2006, 16:07
neds contract isn't being renewed is it?
well i hope not as i think he is a tall, annoying, porcupine.
X

neroc
13-06-2006, 16:15
oh yeah. i forgot about his contract. I'm not a fan of Ned so don't really care if he goes. But what about Toadie?

freelancedude
13-06-2006, 16:17
dunno, he could be moving in with Susan, everyone elso does.

bakedbean
13-06-2006, 16:29
Apparentley the guy who plays Toadie has told bossess he does not wish to resign with the show in 2007 dont know how true it is though