PDA

View Full Version : Kusan: More spoilers!!

Amz84
12-06-2006, 14:14
:wub: :wub:

Reunited!
At last, Susan and Karl admit that there's still a spark between them - and share a kiss!

We always knew they'd never stop loving each other. And this week, once-married couple Susan and Karl finally give into their feelings, sharing a passionate kiss! The pair's attraction for each other boils over in a rather unlikely location - at Karl's father's farm. Susan heads to the farm with Karl (Alan Fletcher) after they receive the sad news that his father, Tom (Bob Hornery), is suffering from dementia. "They've had a call that Karl's dad, Tom, is quite unwell," reveals Jackie Woodburne, who plays Susan. "He's no longer able to care for himself. Of all the things that Susan and Karl were, they were most importantly a family. Anything that brings up those memories of looking after family is going to be so important. This is absolutely a uniting time for them because they reminisce about earlier times - and happier times and first love. The atmosphere is loaded with this potential for romance."

During a moment alone together on the farm, Susan surprises herself - and certainly Karl - when she plants a kiss on him. While Karl is taken aback at first, he quickly recovers - and kisses her back! "It's very romantic," reveals Jackie. "The bond Susan and Karl have is so strong, and that's enough for them to give it a go." But will Susan and Karl decide to tell the rest of Ramsay Street - and, in particular, the Kinski kids - that they're back together after all this time?

A fresh start
After Susan's marriage to Karl reached crisis point at the end of 2003, Karl wasted no time in embarking on a steamy affair with the younger Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte). But Jackie, who has played Susan since 1994, can see why her character has decided to give Karl another chance. "Enough time has passed and enough lessons have been learnt," she says. "Tough times, including Susan losing her second husband to cancer, have changed them both. Susan's priorities have been re-ordered. She knows she loves this man. She also knows what he's done and truly believes he won't do it again - but, if he does, it won't kill her. She's well armed."

Meanwhile, Jackie has no doubt that viewers have been hoping for this development for a long time. "When Karl and Izzy first got together, most people were saying to me, 'Don't take him back!' They were absolutely furious," Jackie says. "But as time has gone on, more and more people have said, 'When are Karl and Susan getting back together?' So I think the audience will be quite happy."

TV WEEK June 17-23, 2006
By Jackie Brygel

Some preview pics!! :wub:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5226/ee8dd0d60jd.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2480/ee8dcb0025rb.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2451/ee8dc38530ke.jpg

Debs
12-06-2006, 14:19
:eek: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

about time too karl and susan belong together

Amz84
12-06-2006, 14:20
Exactly it's been to long!!!! If only izzy hadnt of been there they would never of split up in the first place!!

Maybe they would of had another child of their own then!!

jonni
12-06-2006, 15:36
oh no!!!:thumbsdow thats not good.i think susan is much better off without karl.once a chester always a cheater.

Amz84
12-06-2006, 15:42
I seriously believe Karl has learnt his lesson, it's obvious him and Susan still love each other emensly!!

donna
19-06-2006, 10:31
Yes its about time, i always said they would get back together!!!:heart: :cheer: :heart:
[QUOTE=Amz84]:wub: :wub:

helen_166
20-06-2006, 00:04
Thats brilleint news, you dont understand how much time i have spent waiting for this to happen! even last year with the heart attack i was like c'mon please! Totally think they are a cute couple! ya all have to agree and karl is dam hot even tho he is a older man he is very cute!