PDA

View Full Version : spoilers 20th - 30th june from digital spy

anna42hmr
10-06-2006, 20:47
Monday 20th Tony feels terrible when he wakes up with a hangover, but his day gets even worse when he realises Mandy has gone. As he and Dom argue, the police interrupt: they've found a body matching Mandy's description. Becca and Justin struggle with their relationship now that Nancy is back in the flat. And Mercedes uses her charms to get a pampering from Sophie, but suddenly accuses Sophie of hurting her and insists she's taking legal action. Sean tells Sophie to take some time off, and she gets more than she bargained for when she retaliates…

Tuesday 21st Tony has to formally identify the body that has been discovered. Nancy continues to vent her anger at Becca over her relationship with Justin, but then she receives a message from Max about the dead body. And Russ and Mercedes are still drawn towards each other, but does his interest in her go beyond finding evidence

Wednesday 23rd Justin tries to even things out with his mum before she moves away. Russ tries to explain to Sophie that he only asked Mercedes out to prove she was a fraud, but is he still tempted by sexy Mercedes? Tony worries that Mandy's disappearance is all part of a plan for her and Dom to be together. And Amy is mortified when Michaela turns the conversation to the subject of sex.

Thursday Max tells Clare he wants to give her the wedding of the year, with no expense spared; but is she having second thoughts? Russ meets Mercedes for lunch and the sexual tension is obvious. Hannah is determined not to let her mum throw her gramps out of their house, but Suzanne is sick of him leaving the

Friday As Mandy walks along the riverbank to meet Dom, she can't help but relive all the memories of her life here, and wonders what the future holds for her. Sophie relishes telling Mercedes that she's been caught out but Mercedes retaliates by letting her know what she and Russ really got up to yesterday. Max feels Clare deserves better than a registry office wedding but she's determined she doesn't want a big do because of her dad not being there. But Clare slips up when Tom overhears her talking to "Daddy" on the phone.

Monday 26th A heartbroken Tony tries to carry on with his life without Mandy. A tentative Dom arrives, unsure of Tony's reaction, but he feels for his brother when he sees the sight of Grace's toys out on the table. Tony's curt with Dom, but it all proves too much for him to bear as he breaks down in his brother's arms. A face from the past turns up to see Sean and Louise. The students collect their exam results, but Rhys in unnerved to be seen with Sarah amongst his college mates.

Tuesday 27th Sean is determined he won't pay off Warren. Will Warren leave without a fight? Clare leaves the Loft early to baby-sit Tom - she's keen to know what Tom overheard her and Sean discussing. How far will Clare go to protect herself while she's home alone with Tom? The Ashworth kids are busy deciding what to spend their inheritance on but Neville has a proposition that could change everything. Dom wants to patch things up with Tony but in the wake of Mandy leaving, is Tony really ready to let his brother back into his life?

Wednesday 28th Max is really upset and thinks that he's neglected Tom and shocks Clare by saying that he wants to take the shop off the market and call off the wedding. When Louise suggests that they and Warren should meet up tonight, Sean has to make excuses that Warren's probably got other stuff to do. As Sean and Louise plan their celebration later, events take an unexpected and nasty turn. Steph is upset when she realises that Cameron is enjoying his new life in the band and has definitely left his old life behind. As it's her birthday, Mike gives Amy the money to buy herself a new dress but reminds her she's grounded so there's no way she's going out partying.

Thursday 29th Sophie comforts a distraught Louise as she waits for news of Sean at the hospital. The Barnes plan a birthday surprise for Amy, but Amy's got plans of her own. A giggly Amy returns home drunk, but she's not laughing for long when Mike lays into her. Clare isn't happy that things aren't going her way and does her best to manipulate the situation. Clare's mood brightens when Max tells her he's signed over Drive 'N' Buy. She's got exactly what she wanted.

Friday 30th Sean is worried when Warren turns up at the hospital - what will he do to him next? Sean tells Warren he still hasn't got his cash but he has got something else Warren might want. Clare isn't impressed when O.B. returns. O.B. is surprised to learn that Max is selling Drive 'N' Buy and wants to talk him out of it. Amy suffers her first hangover

diamond1
10-06-2006, 21:03
so my dream of mandy going to canada to reunite with luke dont look like it will happen (I blame the bill)

and looks like dom is staying and dont run off with mandy...russ and mercedez ok I dont know who she is but sounds good and more rhys and sarah...I bet they break up again who wants to bet?

anna42hmr
10-06-2006, 21:10
and more rhys and sarah...I bet they break up again who wants to bet?

i hope they dont break up again, as i like them as a couple, but the signs dont look good, after all he slept with her mum, seems to have a problem with his sister spending time with them when they are a couple by not letting hannah go to the gig, (wheras gilly does not seem to matter) spoilers for one of next weeks eps says he refuses to go to a party with sarah and opts for football, and in these spoilers, he is not comfortable with sarah and him being together in front of his mates??

diamond1
10-06-2006, 21:31
anyone else think dan+ debbie mrk 2

Florijo
10-06-2006, 21:39
so my dream of mandy going to canada to reunite with luke dont look like it will happen (I blame the bill)

and looks like dom is staying and dont run off with mandy...russ and mercedez ok I dont know who she is but sounds good and more rhys and sarah...I bet they break up again who wants to bet?

Mandy and Luke were my fave Hollyoaks couple before Justin and Becca. I hope J and B don't go the same way. I was gutted when it all went wrong for Luke and Mandy.

Chris_2k11
11-06-2006, 03:57
So does Mandy leave on her own then?? :confused:

anna42hmr
11-06-2006, 09:38
So does Mandy leave on her own then?? :confused:

i think so as no other cast member has announced they are leaving at the same time as sarah dunn, and dom is mentioned after she leaves, so i am guessing if they plan on going together one of them backs out

Em
11-06-2006, 11:10
anyone else think dan+ debbie mrk 2

:eek: no way! dan and debbie were fab and cant be replaced!!:eek:

di marco
11-06-2006, 11:18
:eek: no way! dan and debbie were fab and cant be replaced!!:eek:

thats what i was thinking, i loved dan and debbie together, they were great, sarah and rhys are quite boring in comparison. the only similarity is that they kept splitting up, but with dan and debbie i actually cared about them getting back together, with sarah and rhys i couldnt care less!

di marco
11-06-2006, 11:21
thanks for posting, sounds like a good week! :) so do dom and mandy not leave together then? and im not liking the bits with clare, i hope she doesnt hurt little tom! :(

Dr. Tangliss
12-06-2006, 15:10
Sounds like a good two weeks. I'm glad Mandy does not die.

diamond1
18-06-2006, 17:28
does anyone know if dom is leaving....

Florijo
18-06-2006, 17:38
does anyone know if dom is leaving....

He might do later but not with Mandy.

Dr. Tangliss
18-06-2006, 18:19
I like Dom, he's so much better then Tony! I remember him in 2point4 Children, he was very funny.