PDA

View Full Version : Connor O' Neill (Patrick Harvey)

bakedbean
07-03-2006, 19:54
this is taken from imdb.com so I'm not sure if it's true.

"Connor's life comes to a tragic end when a panicking Izzy decides she needs to keep him quiet . . . at any cost. Connor turns detective when he overhears a telephone conversation between Izzy and the bomber. Unbeknown to the rest of Ramsay Street, Izzy has discovered the culprit's identity and Connor wants to make it public knowledge. He does some digging on Izzy and confronts her with what he knows. Izzy breaks down. She has a far worse secret that she knows will be exposed if the bomber's identity is revealed. Connor makes his final mistake when he threatens Izzy with the police. As he storms off, Izzy panics and gets into her car, driving at Connor and running him over and killing him. Distraught at what she has done, she calls Paul and begs for help. Soon the car is being pushed into a quarry and they decide never to speak of the night's events again. News of Connor's death reaches Ramsay Street, sending shockwaves through the community. Who could be responsible for his untimely demise? As the funeral gets underway, none of the residents are aware that his murderer is in attendance. "

This sounds like a very intresting storyline and a great way for Connor to leave

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 20:06
Yeh at least they are killing connor off in an interesting way,

LostVoodoo
08-03-2006, 12:10
woooooow! that is GOOD stuff. can't wait, a full-on melodramatic storyline involving Izzy being evil

neroc
08-03-2006, 15:56
I heard somewhere (can't remember where though) that Izzy was supposed to be killing someone...so Connor could be the person she kills. I'm glad connors going. I don't much like him

bakedbean
08-03-2006, 16:06
and at least his exit will be intresting unlike others

Jada-GDR
08-03-2006, 17:16
i dont want connor to die :crying: i like him. i hope this isn't true

CrazyLea
08-03-2006, 17:28
omg if that happens that will be very exciting!!

JustJodi
08-03-2006, 18:09
Well gee whiz, poor ol Connor should have kept his trap shut, and just made an annoymous phone call to the cops and told what he heard, and let the cops do the work.. well getting run over,,, ouch !!!!When is all of this supposed to occur??? any one know ???:searchme:

bakedbean
08-03-2006, 18:38
well if they are taping it currentley then it wont be in australia for about 6 weeks so 12 weeks here in the UK

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 18:57
So that gives us 12 weeks to watch connor, working for the salvos.

Cat2687
09-03-2006, 02:31
welll if the bomber could release a bigger secret for izzy i reckon its that solicitor who knows paul blew up lassiters

Saye2213
09-03-2006, 11:16
I saw a thing on Blue Peter, flicking through and they had an interview wirth Stingray and he said that what they were filming now would be in the uk in 6mths as they film 3 mths ahead of australia and we are 3 mths behind the aussies.

Em
09-03-2006, 21:49
Thank god he got a good exit!

Some of theexits have been a bit pants, like not finding lil and Serena's bodies, just like dee and harold

eastenders mad
10-03-2006, 10:51
i really hope Izzy gets find out she deserves to be punished

x Amby x
10-03-2006, 15:04
what a good storyline! I dont want Connor to die :(

Sarabelle
10-03-2006, 21:06
I don't want conner to go, I love the Irish rogue!

So no-one any ideas who planted the bomb? And I wonder what Izzy's secret is!!

BabyPink
13-03-2006, 15:00
I hate it when they kill people off! It means they cant come back! I didnt care as much about the Bishops (although bit far-fetched harold loses yet more of his family in tragic circumstances!) but the new episodes with Drew to me suggest that he wanted to come back somehow but as they killed him he cant come back permanently :(

Emmak2005
30-05-2006, 23:17
There'll be tears shed in Ramsey Street this summer, as Connor O'Neill is murdered! The shock plot will unfold when Connor gets involved in the tangled web of lies weaved by psycho Robert Robinson, who arrives in Erinsborough next week.

The Irish lad's fate is sealed when he learns that Robert's twin brother, Cameron - whom Robert is impersonating - is in a coma at a local hospital. Unaware that Robert's been deceiving everyone in order to wreak revenge on dad Paul, Connor signs his own death warrant.

"That's it for Connor," reveals Patrick Harvey, who's played him since 2002. "He knows too much, so Robert decides to do something about it!"

After despatching Connor, Robert sets his sights on a new target - Izzy Hoyland. And with Nathalie Bassingthwaighte, who plays her, leaving the show, it looks like bitchy Izzy might have schemed her last scheme!

http://i19.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/3d/36/53_1_b.JPGhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/Connor-O%27Neill_Patrick-Harvey.jpg/180px-Connor-O%27Neill_Patrick-Harvey.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Connor-O%27Neill_Patrick-Harvey.jpg)

Cornishbabe
30-05-2006, 23:41
this is already posted! Its a good storyline though

Emmak2005
01-06-2006, 00:33
this is already posted! Its a good storyline though

Oh, couldn't find it anywhere. Never mind. I'm sure new people won't be trawling back as far as the last post on this topic anyway. Although I myself do get annoyed when I see repeated topics. Where abouts is the other article on this then? Just curious. :hmm:

Cornishbabe
01-06-2006, 12:00
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=48750.

thats all i could find. im sure it was being discussed somehwere else though. um I dunno.

Its doesnt really matter anyway

Jessie Wallace
03-06-2006, 19:37
It's rubbish, tyou don't even get to see anything. You just kinda have to guess that Rob/Cam has killed him and drives off with him in the back of this truck.

Emmak2005
08-06-2006, 01:42
It's rubbish, tyou don't even get to see anything. You just kinda have to guess that Rob/Cam has killed him and drives off with him in the back of this truck.

I guess that they can't show anything too gruesome with it being shown in the UK at teatime. So we have to be a little disappointed of the outcome.

Emmak2005
08-06-2006, 01:46
I hate it when they kill people off! It means they cant come back! I didnt care as much about the Bishops (although bit far-fetched harold loses yet more of his family in tragic circumstances!) but the new episodes with Drew to me suggest that he wanted to come back somehow but as they killed him he cant come back permanently :(

Unless ofcourse he has a secret twin out there somewhere. Anything is possible in soap. I think it was more Neighbours producers wanting to boost the ratings a bit, not Dan Paris who plays him wanting to come back desperately. I mean if he was desperate to come back, why did he leave. Anywho he's gone again. So unless my scenario happens we shall just have to wait and see what his next TV project will be.

Jessie Wallace
08-06-2006, 13:45
I guess that they can't show anything too gruesome with it being shown in the UK at teatime. So we have to be a little disappointed of the outcome.

The show is show later in australia, and it often has bit cut out of the UK viewe, becaus eof the time it goes out. It was just very week. You'll see when it's aired over here, if you've not already seen it.

Emmak2005
13-06-2006, 23:43
this is taken from imdb.com so I'm not sure if it's true.

"Connor's life comes to a tragic end when a panicking Izzy decides she needs to keep him quiet . . . at any cost. Connor turns detective when he overhears a telephone conversation between Izzy and the bomber. Unbeknown to the rest of Ramsay Street, Izzy has discovered the culprit's identity and Connor wants to make it public knowledge. He does some digging on Izzy and confronts her with what he knows. Izzy breaks down. She has a far worse secret that she knows will be exposed if the bomber's identity is revealed. Connor makes his final mistake when he threatens Izzy with the police. As he storms off, Izzy panics and gets into her car, driving at Connor and running him over and killing him. Distraught at what she has done, she calls Paul and begs for help. Soon the car is being pushed into a quarry and they decide never to speak of the night's events again. News of Connor's death reaches Ramsay Street, sending shockwaves through the community. Who could be responsible for his untimely demise? As the funeral gets underway, none of the residents are aware that his murderer is in attendance. "

This sounds like a very intresting storyline and a great way for Connor to leave

Where abouts on imdb did you find this info. I looked on Patrick Harvey's profile and on the messageboards. Couldn't find anything. Must've been deleted by one of their admin people. Or is it somewhere else.[/I]

cathy1978
14-06-2006, 20:22
:searchme: :searchme: :searchme: Sorry if I am repeating this but I thought that Connor was killed by Cam/Rob when he finds out the truth about which one is which.

stacyefc
15-06-2006, 09:22
aww i will miss and his lovely irish accent

Perdita
17-08-2012, 18:31
Neighbours bosses have announced that Patrick Harvey is reprising his role as Connor O'Neill for a guest stint.

The actor returned to Ramsay Street this week after six years away from the long-running soap, filming new scenes with former on-screen housemate Ryan Moloney (Toadie Rebecchi).

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/33/618x487/patrick-harvey--ryan-moloney-4.jpg
© Channel 5

A return for Connor had been rumoured for some time, but the news was officially confirmed by producers today (August 17).

Speaking of his comeback, Harvey joked: "As soon as the wardrobe department pulled out the boxers and Hawaiian shirt, I was back in character. However, it wasn't until Ryan dropped his dacks in a scene that I knew I was home!"

Harvey originally portrayed the role of Connor between 2002 and 2006, earning himself a Logie Award for 'Most Popular New Male Talent'.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/33/618x476/patrick-harvey-returns-as-connor-oneill.jpg
© Channel 5

Connor's time on the street saw him involved in relationships with a number of the local girls, including Michelle Scully and Carmella Cammeniti. He lived at Number 30 during its 'House of Trouser' days.

Harvey will be back on screen for four weeks. His return scenes air in late October in Australia, before being screened on Channel 5 in the UK the following month.

LostVoodoo
20-08-2012, 15:47
Wtf? I thought he was mysteriously killed off abroad? Or did I imagine that?

And in the second photo he really looks like Lucas!

LostVoodoo
20-08-2012, 15:47

Perdita
28-08-2012, 19:11
Neighbours returnee Patrick Harvey has hinted that his character Connor O'Neill may not get the reception he expects when he arrives back on Ramsay Street.

Earlier this month, show bosses confirmed that there is a four-week guest stint on the way for Connor, which will see him pay a visit to former housemate Toadie Rebecchi.

However, Harvey told TV Week that Connor is disappointed when he learns that family man Toadie has less time for 'House of Trouser' fun these days.

The actor commented: "When I first read the scripts, I kind of felt sorry for [Connor]. Times have changed with Toadie and Sonya. Of course, Connor doesn't know that when he gets back."

Harvey also explained that Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, has wanted him to return for a while.

He said: "Ryan had mentioned a number of times, 'Are you going to come back?' Then my girlfriend did a guest role on Neighbours, and I was in the studio and someone said, 'Are you coming back?' I said, 'Am I?'"

Harvey, who originally played Connor between 2002 and 2006, will be back on screen in Australia in late October. His comeback scenes air on Channel 5 in the UK the following month.

Perdita
28-08-2012, 19:11
Neighbours returnee Patrick Harvey has hinted that his character Connor O'Neill may not get the reception he expects when he arrives back on Ramsay Street.

Earlier this month, show bosses confirmed that there is a four-week guest stint on the way for Connor, which will see him pay a visit to former housemate Toadie Rebecchi.

However, Harvey told TV Week that Connor is disappointed when he learns that family man Toadie has less time for 'House of Trouser' fun these days.

The actor commented: "When I first read the scripts, I kind of felt sorry for [Connor]. Times have changed with Toadie and Sonya. Of course, Connor doesn't know that when he gets back."

Harvey also explained that Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, has wanted him to return for a while.

He said: "Ryan had mentioned a number of times, 'Are you going to come back?' Then my girlfriend did a guest role on Neighbours, and I was in the studio and someone said, 'Are you coming back?' I said, 'Am I?'"

Harvey, who originally played Connor between 2002 and 2006, will be back on screen in Australia in late October. His comeback scenes air on Channel 5 in the UK the following month.

lizann
28-08-2012, 20:43
Was he responsible for Toadie's wife Dee's death?

tammyy2j
29-08-2012, 12:31

He looks like he should be in rehab :p

LostVoodoo
29-08-2012, 13:00

I don't think so, they had a car crash on their wedding day? And don't forget, she's not dead, she's 'missing' ;)

LostVoodoo
29-08-2012, 13:00

I don't think so, they had a car crash on their wedding day? And don't forget, she's not dead, she's 'missing' ;)

Perdita
12-09-2012, 05:41
As most Neighbours fans will already know, Connor O'Neill returns to Ramsay Street in a few weeks' time as actor Patrick Harvey recently reprised the role after six years away.

Back for a four-week guest stint, Connor will be getting up to more mischief with former housemate Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) - but his visit could also prove to be the push he needs to make some changes in his life.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Patrick to hear all the gossip on his Neighbours comeback and his future plans.

When were you first approached over your return to Neighbours, and how did you feel about being asked back?
"This is actually funny because I was in the studio when my girlfriend had filmed an episode, and people then mentioned that I was coming back. Then other people associated with Neighbours also mentioned that I was making a return, however my agent hadn't been officially advised.

"Even Blair McDonough, who played Stuart Parker, asked me when I was going back. It was crazy for about a month of people saying this to me. Then finally it was confirmed, but I felt I had already accepted the role!"

How has the return stint compared to what you'd expected?
"I think it's met every kind of expectations I had, which was reverting back to the boys and the House of Trouser minus Stu Parker, and just having fun. The first day of rehearsals was really weird because I felt I had never left. It was very normal."

After a few years away, how easy was it to slip back into Connor's shoes?
"Again, it just felt like I have never left. After being here for four and a half years, I was able to work with the directors and ask if I could try this or maybe change that, and I found myself doing that straight away because I know the character so well.

"For me, Connor is the character you would like to be - the fun loud guy, the life of the party sort of thing. It can be exhausting at times because I'm actually pretty quiet, so when you have to play at such a high energy level it can wear you down, but I think you can tell I love it."

Has the show changed much in your absence, or does everything still feel quite familiar?
"It has been six years so there have been changes, but the feel and relaxed vibe of the studio hasn't changed. There are still some of the same crew like the ADs [assistant directors] who I have worked with, so that was nice. They watched me grow up from 17 to 22."

Can you give us any early hints on what brings Connor back to Ramsay Street? Is it a random visit, or has he been invited?
"Oh, he hasn't been invited, he just rocks up. He does come with a purpose to see Toadie, but there is also something else he is there to do and that comes to light about two weeks into his arrival. But up until that it's all about Toadie, reliving the old days and you know eating pizza, drinking beer and not wearing any trousers."

Has Connor changed much since the last time we saw him, or is he pretty much the same old guy?
"He has aged terribly! Initially it is the same wild Connor, however there is a little bit of growing up to be done - he realises that it's time to grow up. He sees Toadie moving on and sort of realises that things have to change."

How did you find working with Ryan Moloney again?
"It's great, I love Ryan. I can't say it's working but we both seem to always be on the same page, so things come very naturally when we're doing a scene. It's just fun. When we were on the show together we did a lot of things outside the show and while we don't see each other as much, we're still in touch with each other."

How about working with Eve Morey (Sonya) and Morgan Baker (Callum), who you haven't crossed paths with on screen before?
"Morgan and I didn't really have a lot to do with each other, but Eve is just great, a breath of fresh air. She is really fantastic and fun, and she does her character so well. She and Ryan have a real chemistry. And it was great because you can see how the Toadie and Sonya relationship can be rattled a bit by the Toadie and Connor relationship."

Apart from Ryan, is there anyone in particular you were looking forward to catching up with on set?
"I thought I would have had a scene with the Kennedys because everyone has a scene with them, but it wasn't to be. To be honest, I was just looking forward to coming back and seeing everyone."

Since leaving Neighbours, you've had theatre roles and other screen parts. Which roles stand out as your favourites?
"I enjoy the whole process of auditioning and not knowing what is happening next, so I get excited about everything that comes my way. I do a lot of voice-over work with an Australian accent.

"I'm also really looking forward to an Australian feature film I start work on in October. It's a really gritty Aussie film which will be really interesting. And yes, I enjoy the theatre. I travelled around for six months doing The Sum of Us which was a great experience and I made some terrific friends."

After leaving Neighbours, did you watch the show much to keep track of things?
"Not religiously, but I do catch it from time to time."

A few people have said they wish you were back for longer than four weeks. Would you be interested in a more permanent return if you were asked?
"That's an interesting question. While I've really enjoyed this latest stint, I really enjoy the variety of different roles. But I'd never say no to coming back again in a guest role."

What's next for you?
"As well as the film I have coming up, there are a couple of things in the pipeline. I love the whole audition process, the anticipation of what's next."

alan45
SNAP !!!!!!(As most Neighbours fans will already know, Connor O'Neill ..................................
............What's next for you?
.................."As well as the film I have coming up, there are a couple of things in the pipeline. I love the whole audition process, the anticipation of what's next.")

Looks like great minds think alike or else we both get up at the same time. You were a split second ahead of me :)

alan45

tammyy2j
12-09-2012, 11:48

Think it was Stuart who was the mechanic that Toadie blamed for her death

Perdita
19-09-2012, 18:49
Former Neighbours star Blair McDonough has revealed that he was interested in returning to the soap alongside Patrick Harvey.

Harvey recently reprised his role as Connor O'Neill for a four-week guest stint, which will see his character paying a visit to ex-housemate Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney).

McDonough has now told Inside Soap that he would have also liked to head back to Ramsay Street as Stu Parker for the storyline, providing a full-scale 'House of Trouser' reunion.

He explained: "I did actually float the idea of Stu making a return to the Neighbours producers. They were too far down the path with the storyline at that point, though.

"I know Paddy had a lot of fun while he was there. Connor was quite an iconic character, so it's great that he came back for a while."

Confirming that he has fond memories of his soap role, McDonough continued: "Neighbours was my university! I didn't go to uni or get the chance to do all those crazy things as a kid, so that's what Neighbours was for me.

"I'd just done Big Brother, and that was a real rollercoaster from start to finish, so I was glad to have Neighbours to help keep my feet on the ground."

McDonough is currently a cast member on drama series Winners & Losers.

Perdita
19-09-2012, 18:49
Former Neighbours star Blair McDonough has revealed that he was interested in returning to the soap alongside Patrick Harvey.

Harvey recently reprised his role as Connor O'Neill for a four-week guest stint, which will see his character paying a visit to ex-housemate Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney).

McDonough has now told Inside Soap that he would have also liked to head back to Ramsay Street as Stu Parker for the storyline, providing a full-scale 'House of Trouser' reunion.

He explained: "I did actually float the idea of Stu making a return to the Neighbours producers. They were too far down the path with the storyline at that point, though.

"I know Paddy had a lot of fun while he was there. Connor was quite an iconic character, so it's great that he came back for a while."

Confirming that he has fond memories of his soap role, McDonough continued: "Neighbours was my university! I didn't go to uni or get the chance to do all those crazy things as a kid, so that's what Neighbours was for me.

"I'd just done Big Brother, and that was a real rollercoaster from start to finish, so I was glad to have Neighbours to help keep my feet on the ground."

McDonough is currently a cast member on drama series Winners & Losers.

Perdita
17-11-2012, 09:06
Also ahead on Neighbours, Connor O'Neill's return scenes will soon air on Channel 5 as he heads back to Ramsay Street unexpectedly.

Connor (Patrick Harvey) is back in Erinsborough for a visit to old friend Toadie Rebecchi, but his timing isn't the best as he turns up during Sonya's baby shower without any trousers on!

Sonya (Eve Morey) reluctantly agrees that Connor can stay while he waits for Toadie as long as he keeps a low profile in the kitchen, but he can't resist getting involved in the gathering and even manages to start an argument between Sonya and Francesca.

When Toadie (Ryan Moloney) finally returns home, he is delighted to see his former housemate and instructs him to make himself at home. However, Sonya isn't keen on this idea and tells Toadie that Connor has to go! How will Toadie react?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, November 27 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
26-11-2012, 06:11
Neighbours favourite Jarrod 'Toadie' Rebecchi is visited by an old friend on UK screens this week as Connor O'Neill returns to Ramsay Street for a visit.

Although Connor turns up at Number 30 without warning, Toadie is thrilled to see his former housemate - but it may take Sonya a little while to adjust to the Irishman's House of Trouser antics!

Digital Spy recently caught up with Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, to hear more about Connor's return and what's ahead in the next few weeks.

What was your reaction when you found out that the producers had decided to bring back Connor?
"It was, 'You have to be kidding!' No, just joking, I was very happy indeed. And Toadie reacts to Connor's return the same way I did - with unbridled enthusiasm!"

Are Toadie's House of Trouser days something you look back fondly on?
"Absolutely. We did some crazy storylines and working with Patrick and Blair [McDonough] was always great fun. We channelled our inner 8-year-olds."

What was it like to work with Patrick again?
"We stayed in touch after Patrick left the show, but to work with him again was fantastic."

Is Toadie surprised when Sonya doesn't warm to Connor straight away?
"No, not really. He probably knows he is pushing the envelope a bit because of her condition - she's about to pop out a baby and she's not in the greatest mood, put it that way!"

What kind of mischief do Toadie and Connor get up to this time around?
"There is a lot of drinking and playing the Xbox, which can be a lethal combination. Connor also organises Toadie's bucks party, which starts off with an inflatable boxing ring in the front yard and ends with his hands glued to these giant gloves!"

Toadie has grown up in Connor's absence, so how easy is it for him to slip back into his wild House of Trouser ways?
"At first he launches back into the groove of those days very easily, but pretty quickly he realises that things have changed, for him at least! It's time for Connor to grow up too, so Toadie dishes out some tough love to his mate."

Would you also like to see Blair come back as Stu Parker at some point?
"I would love it, but he actually stars in another drama on an opposition network so it might be a bit tricky."

You've often said that Toadie perhaps shouldn't get married again after his previous disasters, so how do you feel about his decision to propose to Sonya in upcoming UK episodes?
"Well, he has a baby due any moment so it seems like a minor detail in the scheme of things!"

Carla Bonner will be back filming in the New Year, so how do you think Toadie will feel about having Steph Scully back on Ramsay Street?
"Well I'm not even sure yet what the premise is that brings Steph back, so it will be as much a surprise to me as it is to Toadie, that's for sure!"

Has it been nice to have Nicola Charles back on set as Sarah Beaumont, and have you shared many scenes with her this time around?
"Nicola finished with us last week actually, and yeah, it's been great having her around. We did share a few scenes because Toadie is instantly suspicious of her motives to return to Erinsborough. He also doesn't want anything to jeopardise Karl and Susan potentially getting back together."

Can you give us any final teasers on what you're filming at the moment?
"Well there is a wedding and everything is going along brilliantly and then kapow!"

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/interviews/a440753/neighbours-ryan-moloney-talks-toadie-connor-more-interview.html#ixzz2DJ3W3kcb

Perdita
01-12-2012, 07:05
Elsewhere in Erinsborough, things are looking brighter for Toadie Rebecchi and Sonya Mitchell as they get engaged.

Ramsay Street returnee Connor O'Neill (Patrick Harvey) inspires the pair's next chapter during an emotional showdown with Toadie (Ryan Moloney) at Number 30.

When Toadie discovers that Connor is avoiding Lori Lee's wedding and won't be there for his daughter Maddy as a result, he urges his friend to man up and show some responsibility.

Although Connor eventually accepts that Toadie is right, he also gives the lawyer some home truths of his own by questioning why he hasn't married Sonya (Eve Morey) yet if he really is such a devoted family man.

Taking this on board, a spontaneous Toadie recruits Callum to help create a perfect romantic setting for Sonya, before surprising her by popping the question. To his relief, Sonya's response is a resounding yes!

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/47/618x911/soaps_neighbours_6535_4_1.jpg
© Channel 5

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/47/618x911/soaps_neighbours_6535_5.jpg
© Channel 5

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, December 14 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/scoop/a442171/neighbours-discovery-home-and-away-anguish-spoiler-pictures.html#ixzz2DmVKWwcQ