PDA

View Full Version : more spoilers from digi spy 5th june- 16th June

anna42hmr
30-05-2006, 19:47
Monday 5th June
Becca is nervous about her first day back at school since the village discovered her affair with Justin. Justin struggles to remain calm in the face of his family's judgemental attitudes. Has Justin destroyed his lover's life? As Tony wraps himself up in his work, Dom helps Mandy come to terms with Grace's death. Back at the flat, Mandy and Dom are bonding, but are they getting a little too close? Steph tries to rehearse for a play while Joe laments his own death. Perhaps there is a way he can profit from his own false passing.

Tuesday 6th June
Things go from bad to worse for Becca. As the lovers are interviewed separately it becomes clear that their affair has far more serious implications than they could have imagined. As Tony and Mandy drift further apart, Max and Dom voice their concerns. Now that he's 'dead,' Joe is organising a posthumous fashion show in the SU. Nicole is being nosey, keen to hear all the gossip first hand. Nancy is close to tears, but the hurt soon turns to anger as Nicole asks one question too many.

Wednesday 7th June
Becca has got no job to go to and nothing to do as she hides away in the flat. She's left devastated and alone with her unborn child. Tony can't seem to do anything right for Mandy as Dominic watches the distance grow between them. Tony locks himself in the toilet as his grief finally comes pouring out. He pulls himself together and tries to make things right, but how will Mandy react to the news of trying for another baby? Rhys is playing the drums at a gig in Manchester, but Gilly is disappointed when he asks Sarah to come along. As Rhys, Gilly and Sarah head off to the gig, Hannah is hurt that she's left behind. Amy needs a new dress for the party of the year on Saturday, but life's so unfair with her mum and dad arguing over money.

Thursday 8th June
Tony desperately tries to hold it together as Mandy gives him the silent treatment. Having seen the extent of Mandy and Tony's misery, Max can't bear to waste any time, he wants to marry Clare as soon as possible. Clare's delighted; she's got Max exactly where she wants him. Becca is totally depressed, but Nancy has had enough of her self-pity and plans to go home for a few days. Dreading the prospect of having to go stealing, Amy gives her mum another try for money. But Kathy has got other things on her mind as Sarah hasn't shown up for school.

Friday 9th
Justin is becoming frantic as he tries to get hold of Becca. Convinced she's been contemplating suicide, he gets help from an unlikely source: Jake. Tony is hung over, which does nothing to assuage the tensions in the flat. As they reach boiling point, Mandy and Tony launch verbal attacks on each other. Mandy admits she can no longer be with Tony, but is Dom about to step into his brothers shoes? Amy and Michaela continue their mini crime spree in Drive 'N' Buy, right under Max's nose. Sarah is understandably bitter with Kathy, and tries to stand up to her mother. As Sarah helps Kathy handle Amy, it seems an uneasy truce between mother and eldest daughter has been arranged.

Monday 12th

Tony is feeling apologetic, Dom is feeling guilty, and Mandy is feeling like she married the wrong brother. Liz goes on the warpath when she realises Justin spent the night with Becca
Jack drags the marital bed into the village: it's clear his rage is still burning brightly. Emotions are running high in The Dog, and Darren is enjoying stirring things up. But he goes too far… Kathy is still fuming about Amy's shoplifting exploits, and Michaela turning up doesn't help matters.

Tuesday 13th

Tony is keen for the cot death support group event to go well, but doesn't notice that Mandy is uneasy. Dom finds Mandy crying in her bedroom, and she finally admits the truth about her and Tony. Justin returns and Liz makes an announcement. Rhys chooses football over going to Craig's party with Sarah. Jack drags Jake home after his night in the cells. And Craig arranges his eighteenth birthday party in The Dog.

Wednesday 14th
Craig makes party plans as he sinks his first legal pint on his 18th birthday. Darren makes one wisecrack too many and Jake launches himself at him. Tony is chuffed about the success of yesterday's event, but Dom is uneasy after Mandy's revelation that it's over between her and Tony. And she has another confession to make... Sean and Louise are coming to terms with the prospect of a future apart. And Mel and Sophie are uneasy at Craig's party, but Russ insists they stay.

Thursday 15th
Dom is feeling guilty about yesterday's kiss, and Mandy tells him she wants them to be together. As Frankie tends Jack's wounds, Steph prepares for her first day at Bid Crazy TV. And Joe waits nervously for his date with Louise in the SU Bar.

Friday 16th
It's Clare's birthday, and everyone's chipping in to prepare a surprise party. Nancy returns to the flat to find Justin with his trousers round his ankles. It's Louise's first day at Evissa, working with Sean again. -And on her second day at Bid Crazy TV, Steph is keen to impress, but she goes too far...

di marco
31-05-2006, 08:36
sounds good! :)

Back at the flat, Mandy and Dom are bonding, but are they getting a little too close?

how did i guess they were going to get together?

Nicole is being nosey, keen to hear all the gossip first hand. Nancy is close to tears, but the hurt soon turns to anger as Nicole asks one question too many.

i hate nicole, shes such a bitch, i wish she would just shrivel up and die!

Max can't bear to waste any time, he wants to marry Clare as soon as possible. Clare's delighted; she's got Max exactly where she wants him.

i hope max finally listens to ob and finds out what clares really like before he marries her

And she has another confession to make...

i wonder what thats going to be......................

And Joe waits nervously for his date with Louise in the SU Bar.

he doesnt give up does he??!

Katy
31-05-2006, 11:26
Poor Tony. I bet he wish he was still a only child. As for Nicole, shes always being nosy, i dont like her either and Nancys so nice, She didnt ask her all questions when everyone found out her brother was a rapist. She loves to Gossip but not when its about her family.

Chris_2k11
31-05-2006, 16:38
I'm sure Clare's a conwoman you know, after all the business and the shop and everything.

Florijo
31-05-2006, 17:30
Poor Tony. I bet he wish he was still a only child. As for Nicole, shes always being nosy, i dont like her either and Nancys so nice, She didnt ask her all questions when everyone found out her brother was a rapist. She loves to Gossip but not when its about her family.

Nicole is so two-faced. Her friend os obviously upset so what does she go and do - make it worse! Nice friend. :angry:

Amz84
02-06-2006, 19:56
Nancy returns to the flat to find Justin with his trousers round his ankles.

:rotfl:

I really hope Nancy hits Nicole at some point cause she derserves it! I really can not stand her!!