PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoakes gets a new family

bakedbean
29-05-2006, 13:35
From channel 4

Knock, knock, who's there? It's only the latest family to land in HOLLYOAKS ... prepare to meet the Valentines!

Dipped
As soon as their feet landed on HOLLYOAKS soil we caught up with three quarters of the Valentine family – Calvin (Played by Ricky Whittle), Sonny (Devon Anderson) and Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel).

On arrival the trio dipped straight into make–up. Good job we were ready and waiting with cameras rolling for an exclusive interview!

Nestle
Alas, it'll be another two months until we see them nestle down in our much–loved village.

In the meantime, we'll be keeping you up–to–date with their activities, along with those of a few other new faces set to make an impact on the village in the near future.

Footie_Chick
29-05-2006, 14:17
Sounds good, Isn't Devon Anderson the lad that plays Taj in Kerching and he also played Billy Jackson in Eastenders years ago.
Looking forward to the new family arriving, hope they fit in well.

emma_strange
29-05-2006, 15:29
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Devon Anderson will look a bit like Ally?

Katy
29-05-2006, 15:52
Yeh it was Devon that played Taj and billy, im so looking forward to it. Ricky whittle back on the screens again.

Gadders
30-05-2006, 13:22
also the person that plays calvin (Ricky Whittle) he is also in dream team playing ryan naysmith

pinkfirefly
30-05-2006, 13:59
is that the best surname they could come up with? valentine how lame is that

:rotfl:

Katy
30-05-2006, 14:18
i think Valentine is a good name. Quite funny though.

i_luv_dennis
31-05-2006, 12:49
yay new family cant wait i love devon