PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and....

*Fairydust*
27-05-2006, 14:46
I've heard Ruby starts going out with Stacey's brother Sean!

Dutchgirl
27-05-2006, 14:49
Well that is too obvious! And thus very likely.:rolleyes:

Jessie Wallace
27-05-2006, 15:00

Whats your source for this. Althought it sounds like an EastEnders sort of thing to do.:rolleyes:

Kim
27-05-2006, 15:10
Sean and Bradley, blimey, she's going to be busy. I thought this rumour of Darren and three girls was bad enough.

littlemo
27-05-2006, 23:19
I knew that was going to happen. Sean living with Ruby, him being as good looking as he is, it's an obvious scenario. I bet Stacey won't be happy about it. She'll see that Sean's a womaniser, and won't want Ruby to get hurt. Then when Sean breaks Ruby's heart she'll be stuck in the middle of both of them. Could be good!

As for a source I did read something in one of the soap magazines which gave an inkling something might happen. It said 'what will Ruby think of him?' or something like that. It sounded like they will have a thing going on.

They'll probably end up breaking Deano's heart as well.

sarah21
28-05-2006, 00:57
I'd heard that Sean was going to be a romance for Dawn.

Kim
28-05-2006, 01:34
I'd heard that Sean was going to be a romance for Dawn.

Where did you hear that? I'd have thought it rather unlikely as there must be a five year age gap between them, and she doesn't seem to go for younger men.

JustJodi
28-05-2006, 01:41

Can you back this up ????? Where did you read this ?? Can u show us where you "heard" this ???????:hmm:

JustJodi
28-05-2006, 01:44
Where did you hear that? I'd have thought it rather unlikely as there must be a five year age gap between them, and she doesn't seem to go for younger men.

Sean may be more mature and suave than doodle head Deano,, Dawn may be attracted to Sean cos of his maturity and may be willing to forgo the age gap ??????:searchme:

Em
28-05-2006, 09:48
do we know for definate how old sean will be? also how old is dawn?

crazygirl
28-05-2006, 11:06
do we know for definate how old sean will be? also how old is dawn? i dont know how old sean is but dawn is 25

Kim
28-05-2006, 11:52
As far as I am aware, we don't know either of Dawn's or Sean's ages for definite. When Dawn went for her moddling interview the woman thought she was 26. Judging by the age gap in Stacey's family photo, he looked around 4 years older than Stacey, so I assume he is around 21.

crazygirl
28-05-2006, 13:34
ok ive found out how old dawn is she is 27 because she is 3 years older than mickey and mickey is 24

here is the a bit of the article i was reading:

Mike is the ex-husband of Rosie Miller, and father of Mickey and Dawn. Mike deserted his family when Dawn was 6 and Mickey was 3.

littlemo
29-05-2006, 16:55
It's strange to think that Dawn is 27, she doesn't seem that old.

littlemo
29-05-2006, 17:02
They are speculating about a romance between Dawn and Sean on DS (did anyone notice that it rhymes?! lol). I would really like to know where people are getting this from. I know there's a web snippet, but she could be seeing anybody.

I actually think Ruby and Sean is more plausible. I read in a soap magazine, a hint which seemed to suggest it was going to happen. It said 'what will Ruby think of him?' and it sounded like a crush or fling was on the horizon.

But of course he could have a fling with both of them. He's supposed to be a womaniser (I think). Stacey doesn't get on with Dawn, them being together might cause friction. But with Ruby and Sean together, there probably would be more fireworks. Stacey cares for Ruby a lot, and it would probably cause arguments if he didn't treat her nicely.

DaVeyWaVey
29-05-2006, 21:40
All i can say to this is how predictable! :rolleyes: What is your source for this rumour??

littlemo
30-05-2006, 20:01
All i can say to this is how predictable! :rolleyes: What is your source for this rumour??

I think it was All About Soap, or Soaplife.

fairygirl789
01-07-2006, 10:39

WAT? I DIDNT NO STACEY HAD A BRO!!!! :eek:

fariygirl789 x x x x

:angel:

bex_t
01-07-2006, 12:50
I think they're setting it up for a storyline between Ruby and Jake. They seem to be getting quite close in the past few episodes. I don't think the relationship will develop any time soon though, because I think they're going to do it gradually, and then have the whole "age gap" storyline. They could still do this and Ruby and Sean though, because he could break her heart and look for a shoulder to cry on in the form of Jake, bringing them closer together.

Any thoughts?

littlemo
01-07-2006, 21:50
Jake's leaving soon isn't he?!

DaVeyWaVey
02-07-2006, 19:51
Jake's leaving soon isn't he?!

Yeah Jake is leaving soon. I have noticed that Ruby and Jake are getting closer together in the past few episodes too. I think Ruby may develop a crush on Jake, just what i was thinking though. :)

Pinkbanana
02-07-2006, 19:52
Yeah Jake is leaving soon. I have noticed that Ruby and Jake are getting closer together in the past few episodes too. I think Ruby may develop a crush on Jake, just what i was thinking though. :)

I think she sees him as a mix between a father figure and an older brother. I dont think there is anything sexual in it. But I could be wrong, often am:sick:

littlemo
02-07-2006, 21:13
No, I think your right. I don't think Jake would take advantage either. Ruby's a lot more vulnerable than Stacey, and he knocked Stacey back, when she offered it to him on a plate.

Pinkbanana
02-07-2006, 21:22
No, I think your right. I don't think Jake would take advantage either. Ruby's a lot more vulnerable than Stacey, and he knocked Stacey back, when she offered it to him on a plate.

Oh I remember that!! She was trying to upset Bradley or something.

I think Ruby needs a bloke, or more mates cause she hasnt got any family in the show (No mum, dad, sister..) so that only leaves Stacey. I think Deanoooo would be a good match for her.:D

bex_t
03-07-2006, 01:09
If it was to happen with Jake and Ruby, I don't think it would be a case of him taking advantage, or her having a silly crush. I think he would maybe kiss her, then back off, thinking "no I can't do that, it's wrong", and it would go on like that for a little bit. Anyone know wehn Jake's leaving? And whether it's for good (is it ever really for good on eastenders?!)

littlemo
03-07-2006, 01:16
If it was to happen with Jake and Ruby, I don't think it would be a case of him taking advantage, or her having a silly crush. I think he would maybe kiss her, then back off, thinking "no I can't do that, it's wrong", and it would go on like that for a little bit. Anyone know wehn Jake's leaving? And whether it's for good (is it ever really for good on eastenders?!)

I think it will be for good. I don't think he's a character we need. Without his family he just doesn't fit in anywhere.

This Jake and Ruby won't happen, I don't think.

DaVeyWaVey
03-07-2006, 10:51
I think she sees him as a mix between a father figure and an older brother. I dont think there is anything sexual in it. But I could be wrong, often am:sick:

No i think your right actually because thinking about it, Johnny is now in prison and Jake is the closest person to her in her life, so Ruby would see him as a father figure. Also before Johnny went to prison, he trusted Jake so i think Jake would feel that it's his duty to look after Ruby/make sure she's ok while Johnny is in prison.