PDA

View Full Version : goss

chance
02-03-2005, 08:53
EMMERDALE

* The Cruise star Jane Macdonald is hoping to land a part in her favourite show, Emmerdale, by taking acting lessons. Now back in the charts with her album, You Belong To Me, she revealed: "It has to be Emmerdale. I'm a Yorkshire lass through and through. I nearly got in before, as myself, but this time I'd really like to play a character."
* Nick Miles, who plays Jimmy King, told me he loves playing the rich man of the village. He said: "Normally, because of my size and looks, I never get the girl. It's a real bonus to be kissing the wonderful Patsy Kensit daily on the show - and great for the ego too."
* Emmerdale bosses are still unsure about using the show's actual actors for new opener titles. A mole on set told me: "We like the idea but each time a member leaves the show, we have to edit them out. The bigger question is who to put in and who to leave out."
* Former Emmerdale star Lisa Riley, now appearing in Fat Friends, is keen to make a short return to the show that made her famous. She said: "I think a short return would be good for Mandy Dingle. After all, she's not been killed off and will always be part of the Dingle clan. I know fans like the idea and think bosses should have a re-think."

girlzzone
02-03-2005, 16:30
so Mandy is coming back then?, my mum said she might be. Do you think she will come back when Chastity goes???

soap_angel
02-03-2005, 16:40
i think it would be good if mandy came back cos the dingle are all slowly going. Hope charity isn't gone for good it wont be the same without her i'd rather sadie go than charity

Jemma
06-03-2005, 16:37
I'm not sure about using the actual actors in the opening titles but surely they can do better than what they have already - it makes me cringe!

SoapWatcher
06-03-2005, 20:15
Im sure one of those characters in the opening titles looks like Rachael, Jeseph's Mother

chec2k
06-03-2005, 23:38
I'd like to see more of Dingle clan brought into the show, especially with Charity and Sam gone and Chas taking time off soon.