PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 Synopsis spoiler

xCharliex
06-05-2005, 17:12
Jim Fenner (Jack Ellis) is out of jail and smelling of roses – he’s been re-instated into his old job and, for the moment, it looks like nothing can out smart this evil guard. His mad wife Di (Tracey Wilkinson) is delighted he’s back but she only wants him for one thing – to make her a mother. But Jim’s got other plans…

The whole of G-Wing is up in arms at the extortion racket Natalie Buxton (Dannielle Brent) and her sidekick Darlene Cake (Antonia Okonma) are bullying them into. Janine (Nicola Stapleton) is forced by the other inmates to go and make a complaint to Governing-Governor Neil Grayling (James Gaddas). But Janine had better watch her back in case Natalie finds out - no one likes a grass.

Jim’s got Neil just where he wants him and blackmails him into giving him the Wing Governor’s job. He’s got some big plans for the G-Wing and starts by sacking the two Julies (Victoria Alcock and Kika Mirylees). Lazy Phyl (Stephanie Beacham) and Bev (Amanda Barrie) jump at the chance to replace them on the kitchen rota but are unprepared for the hard work.

Poor Sylvia (Helen Fraser) is worried sick. She’s convinced she’s got a mysterious illness and Dr Malcolm Nicholson (Philip McGough) is being very unsympathetic towards her. But when Sylvia suddenly receives some unexpected fortuitous news she is soon jumping for joy. On overhearing the rumours, greedy Malcolm suddenly finds Sylvia totally irresistible!

------------------
Written by Liz Lake, Directed by Julian Holmes and Produced by Rachel Snell

Angeldelight
06-05-2005, 18:26
i can't believe they're bringing Fenner back as wing governor, i mean how unrealistic can you get, i will have to stop watching if he doesn't die within the first 5 episodes!!!!!

what extortion racket? i haven't heard of this? please tell me more!!!!

but WOW is the letter bodybag's got from Phyl and Bev the payback thing from the 1st eppy??

xCharliex
06-05-2005, 21:41
Yeah i know, its really unrealistic the fact that Fenner becomes wing Gov, but i think Neil steps down and gives it 2 him, so its gotta be some kind of plan 2 finally get Fenner back. Apparently he does die at the end of the series, looking forward 2 the xmas special 2!

Aww i do feel sorry 4 Bodybag, Bev and Phyl shouldnt have done that 2 her, especially after Bobbybag died!

Rach33
07-05-2005, 12:19
Fenner will die so I feel better but I liked Frances I wish they had kept her is Colin still in it

Jessie Wallace
07-05-2005, 23:27
Sounds great, so hope that Fenner die's tho, will get his just deserts

Behemoth
07-05-2005, 23:46
i hope fenner stays! he is the best character by faaaar.

Jessie Wallace
08-05-2005, 00:13
Sorry m8 he has left the show :cheer:

xCharliex
08-05-2005, 10:36
Sorry m8 he has left the show :cheer:

Ummm no he hasnt

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 17:18
what's going to happen to g-wing with Fenner in charge?

Rach33
08-05-2005, 17:19
Jack Ellis has stopped fliming Fenner is no more YAY YAY

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 17:29
yey yey yey but who kills him??????????????

Rach33
08-05-2005, 17:31
its a who dunnit so who knows my moneys on his missus cos she wants a baby but he won't deliever

brenda1971
09-05-2005, 10:43
I think that Di is a weirdo

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 19:58
i hope it's the Julies getting him back for killing Yvonne!!!! yey yey

Georgie
11-05-2005, 15:18
i hope he dies an horrible death cos all his flash backs r disturbing especially the 1 were the dead yvonnes got maggots in her eyes makes me shudder even now

.:Kitz:.
11-05-2005, 18:58
i missed last series......maggots in her eyes?!?! how'd she get them in there?!