PDA

View Full Version : spoilers for 29th may - 2nd june

anna42hmr
19-05-2006, 21:30
from digital spy:

Jake is the only person who doesn't know about Becca's affair with Justin, so things are a little tense in the Dean household. It's Mel and Sophie's 21st, and their party guests turn up with gifts; except for Darren. Mel battles her alcohol addiction, and admits to Sophie that she wants her to stay in Hollyoaks.

Jake is reeling from Becca's admission that she's having an affair. He threatens her, demanding to know who it's with. Betrayed, disgusted and angry, Jake tells everyone about her affair with Justin. And Louise reluctantly meets Sean in The Loft, telling him she's going through with the divorce.

Jake can hardly bring himself to look at Becca. -And Becca gets no sympathy from Nancy, who is disgusted with her. Justin is in a bad way but refuses to make a complaint against Jake. Liz is more determined than ever that they should all move away, until Justin drops the bombshell that Becca's pregnant with his baby. Meanwhile, Max wishes that O.B. would make more of an effort with Clare to make life a bit more pleasant for everyone.But Clare stitches O.B. up over a Health and Safety Inspection.

Justin is in pain after his beating from Jake. When Liz teams up with Frankie to have it out with Becca, fireworks fly around the village. Meanwhile, as the tension mounts between Max and O.B., O.B. makes a drastic decision… Still grief-stricken, Mandy and Tony return to the village, but it's clear things between them will never be the same again. And the students plan Joe's fake wake. Louise tries to get to the bottom of things; will Joe fall for her wily ways?

Max is miserable after falling out with O.B.. He goes back to the flat to try to persuade O.B. to stay but things don't look good when they start arguing about Clare again. Becca is emotionally exhausted, on top of which she's got morning sickness to cope with. he goes to see Justin but all she seems worried about is whether Liz has told the school. Mandy finds it very hard being back in the flat with all its memories of Grace and can't see how it can get any easier to bear. There's a sombre atmosphere in halls as Joe, Jez and Steph prepare for Joe's fake wake.And to makes things worse Louise says that some interest has been shown in Joe's collection, but it's now the property of HCC.

Pixie
20-05-2006, 02:15
looks like a rather dramatic week in the village!

Katy
20-05-2006, 12:45
cant wait for Jake to beat up Justin, stupid little boy, id have Jake any day. Looks like an exciting week.

Florijo
20-05-2006, 13:47
cant wait for Jake to beat up Justin, stupid little boy, id have Jake any day. Looks like an exciting week.

:mad: :eek: :mad: Poor J, I'll take you J, if cornetgal doesn't want you. I'm 6 years older but I don't think that'll bother you, will it?! :D :wub: :angel: :p

twinkle_eyes83
20-05-2006, 23:44
i feel sorry for mandy and tony

Dr. Tangliss
21-05-2006, 13:52
Sounds like a good week.:thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
21-05-2006, 14:10
Sounds like another fab week! Can't wait for the affair to come out! And Frankie & Liz's reaction hahaha! Omg how good is it at the mo! :cheer:

Dr. Tangliss
21-05-2006, 14:12
I agree, Birks! It's going to be good seeing how everyone reacts.

Florijo
21-05-2006, 14:46
Sounds like another fab week! Can't wait for the affair to come out! And Frankie & Liz's reaction hahaha! Omg how good is it at the mo! :cheer:

Can't wait to see Liz's face when she finds out. I bet she blames Becca for seducing her little, sweet, innocent boy. :)

Katy
21-05-2006, 16:34
I can imagine actually Liz making out its all Beccas fault even though shes the one that has more things ruined.

Amz84
21-05-2006, 18:10
thanks for the spoilers sounds like another great week. Can't stand Jake he is really annoying.