PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Leavers

Bryan
18-05-2006, 18:20
Here are some posts i have found on the Digital Spy forum:

It has been confirmed that Matt Milburn (Joe) and Cassie and Connie Powney (Mel and Sophie) ARE leaving Hollyoaks.

This was on This Morning today.

Also, The actor that plays Tom Cuningham is up for Best young performer at the British Soap Awards - The youngest ever apparently ..

Also, last night on The Mint, Andree Bernard (Liz) confirmed she's also leaving.

I cant see Justin as the only Burton left, do you think maybe they'll part with their young star?

Florijo
18-05-2006, 18:23
I think Chris is contracted till next year so I don't think he is going anywhere. Justin can be the only Burton left as they have done this before when Zara was the only Morgan left.

x Amby x
18-05-2006, 18:25
Awww bless little Tom Cunningham, i hope he wins, hes a great little actor! Shame about the twins leaving, they tackled some difficult storylines over their time on Hollyoaks, good luck to them!

Pixie
18-05-2006, 18:41
Aww shame the twins are leaving, especially Mel as she is a great charcter/actress. Hope Justin stays.

Would be nice if Tom won an award as he is a great little actor

Chris_2k11
18-05-2006, 18:44
Nooooo! I don't want Mel to leave! :crying: Call me sad, but i'm actually going to miss good old Betty and her melodramatics. :p :o

Hope Tom wins at the Soap Awards! :cheer:

Pixie
18-05-2006, 18:50
Nooooo! I don't want Mel to leave! :crying: Call me sad, but i'm actually going to miss good old Betty and her melodramatics. :p :o

Hope Tom wins at the Soap Awards! :cheer:

I'll miss her melodramatics too

Debs
18-05-2006, 19:16
no loss joe leaving, wont miss him at all but ill miss the twins, wont miss liz! good riddance to her! bye bbye lizzie

di marco
18-05-2006, 19:41
cant wait for liz to go, shes awful! i like the twins though. i hope justin doesnt go, maybe hed live with becca? joe im not that bothered about, he will finish is uni course this year wont he so there wont really be anything for him to do. i hope tom wins the award hes really great! :)

Amz84
18-05-2006, 21:50
I really hope Tom wins the award!! He so deserves it!!

Katy
19-05-2006, 09:09
i hope Tom wins he so cute.

no shame about Joe leaving he hasnt really done much since he arrived. Shame about the twins and Liz, shes got better over the time on the show.

Chris_2k11
19-05-2006, 13:23
To be honest I think the twins will be a great loss to the show. Their characters have grew to have real potential, especially Mel. Shame really..

kayla05
27-05-2006, 15:10
cant believe there leaving, well gutted!