PDA

View Full Version : Latest oz spoilers

melmarshall858
15-05-2006, 07:55
Get out, and stay out!

Paul throws Izzy out into the street believing she tried to seduce his son.

Paul’s world collapses when he’s presented with a recording of his girlfriend Izzy attempting to seduce his son – but for once in her life, the blonde vixen is actually innocent! Diabolically wicked Robert (Adam Hunter) tapes a number of Izzy’s (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) conversations, then edits the sound bites to make it appear as though she’s making a move on him.

Izzy pleads her innocence but Paul (Stefan Dennis) doesn’t buy a word of it. She has made a cuckold of him too many times before and now it’s time for his cheating spouse to pack her bags and get out. The homeless bar owner is convinced Paul’s daughter Elle (Pippa Black) was the one who set her up until she hears the ‘evidence’ of her attempted seduction – and realises who her real enemy is.

Lyn (Janet Andrewartha) lends Paul a shoulder to cry on and talks him into seeing his newly single status as a positive thing – now he can concentrate on being a good dad, and perhaps find a woman who will bring out the best in him. Could Lyn be hoping that the woman might be her?

Connor Murdered!

Fan favourite Connor exits Ramsay Street tragically after becoming maniacal Robert Robinson’s latest victim, on Neighbours. When Robert (Adam Hunter) realises the private eye is close to unblocking his real identity, he invites him inside for a chat, and Connor O’Neill (Patrick Harvey) is never seen or heard from again! “That’s it for Connor,” reveals Harvey. “He knows too much, so Robert decides to do something about it.”

As part of her training to become a nun, Carmella (Natalie Blair) is working as nurse’s aide at the local hospital when she comes across a coma patient who, she quickly realises, is new Erinsborough local Robert’s missing twin brother Cameron. “Carmella phones Connor to tell him she has found Cameron,” Harvey explains. “At the same time, Connor is looking out the window and says “I can see Robert across the road right now.” “Carmella insists he tell Robert his twin brother has been found! Because Connor has no idea how dangerous Robert is he races out to speak to him.”

Face to face with the killer, unwitting Connor happily announces, “Mate, we’ve found your brother! It’s all good news – he’s in the hospital and he’s safe.” The evil twin is horrified that Connor has discovered the whereabouts of his well-liked brother, whose identity he stole after the ‘accident’. Acting quickly to protect his cover from being blown Robert fixes Connor with a chilling smile and says, ‘That is good news. Let’s go inside and call Dad and Elle, and tell them’. As he ushers Connor inside he checks no one else in the street has noticed. Inside, Robert pretends to make a phone call to his father Paul (Stefan Dennis), acting out an entire conversation in which he reports that Cameron is safe.

After Robert hangs up, Connor suggests it’s time for him to go, but Robert delays his departure with cups of tea, a cold drink, and then a DVD. “Finally Connor heads to the door and says ‘Thanks mate, but I really have to go’. That’s when Robert scares the hell out of him. He puts his hand over the lock and says, ‘No I really insist you stay’. “Until this point, Connor never realised what Robert was capable of,” says Harvey. “Now he’s scared – and has every reason to be.”

Dr. Tangliss
15-05-2006, 10:29
Ooooh, scary stuff! Poor Connor!

melmarshall858
15-05-2006, 10:35
At least it puts an end to all the rumours saying that Izzy killed him.

bakedbean
15-05-2006, 16:11
Well maybe if we never see him again Connor returns revealing that Robert cared him off??? Just a thought.

melmarshall858
15-05-2006, 16:17
I very much doubt it as the actor who plays him is leaving for good besides Cam/Rob would not risk it with someone who knows his darkest secret. Poor Conner he killed his girlfriend and her family now killing him.

ohmoonyone
16-05-2006, 19:47
Poor Conner he killed his girlfriend and her family now killing him.

What are you talking about? Robert was the bomber on the plane?

melmarshall858
17-05-2006, 07:13
I was talking about Cam/Rob sorry if it didn't come across clear enough but i meant Cam/Rob killed his girlfriend and her family now Cam/Rob is going to kill him, but i don't think there is any need to be rude if you didn't understand my post you could have just said so instead of asking what i was talking about.

melmarshall858
18-05-2006, 07:21
Monday 5th June - Episode 4881
Janelle sacrifices herself for Dylan. Boyd and Janae defy their parents and go it alone. Lyn wonders whether Paul has placed her in his romantic sites -and she is not opposed to it!

Tuesday 6th June - Episode 4882
Robert plants a bomb on Elle's car. Cameron wakes up from his coma. Izzy uncovers the recorded conversations Robert re-edited. Janae and Boyd settle in at Number Thirty, and Toadie is more than happy to exploit them.

Wednesday 7th June - Episode 4883
Cameron is framed for his brother's crimes. Toadie is shocked by Susan's overprotective attitude to Katya. Paul reveals to Harold that his son destroyed Harold's happiness.

Thursday 8th June - Episode 4884
Bree's anger at Kim revives her desire to search for her biological family. Stingray finds it impossible to stay out of Rachel's life. Mishka urges Sky to fight for Dylan. Mishka and Lou brew up a new scheme, literally. "Inventor" Steph gets a big head.

Friday 9th June - Episode 4885
Mishka suggests Sky is pregnant. Stingray and Rachel vow to pursue their love in secret. Lyn meddles in affairs between Susan and Karl. Harold springs Lou and Mishka drinking "cleaning fluid".