PDA

View Full Version : Preggy?

sexc-shannie
14-05-2006, 16:33
I am new to this board and site so sorry if this has been said.
Been I heard rumors that Rosie gets pregnant. So her and Craig will have to see each other. Is this true I heard it on the radio and I think it should happen. Does anyone know if it's true?

Luna
14-05-2006, 17:58
this was rumoured a while ago when sally and kevin were against them seeing each other. Dont think this will havppen now

star_girl
14-05-2006, 19:01
whoooaaa it would be amazing if it did though!

sexc-shannie
14-05-2006, 21:14
yeah sorry thats this has been talked about already. But anyways it would be great and seeing sallys face!:cartman:

Chris_2k11
14-05-2006, 21:17
But anyways it would be great and seeing sallys face!:cartman:"RAWWWSIEEEEEEE!!!!!" :rotfl:

sexc-shannie
14-05-2006, 21:21
Poor girl if she saw rosie and craig on the sofa doing nothing really then making her take the morning after pill! Wonder what she'll do if she fount out she was pregant:searchme: poor rosie

Cornishbabe
14-05-2006, 22:00
:lweek: This was rumoured about ages ago. So im guessing its not going to happen now.

unless there is anymore ideas about this happening

tammyy2j
15-05-2006, 15:04
I heard that Frankie becomes pregnant but doesn't know who the father is because she sleeps with both Danny and Adam. Nathan is out of the picture because he and Frankie split up and he leaves Weatherfield. Haven't heard of Rosie getting pregnant only that Kevin and Sally allow Craig and her to see each other and Sophie develops a huge crush on Craig.

sexc-shannie
16-05-2006, 13:38
Adam:cartman: Oh my god! Does anyone know when this would be on t.v?

tammyy2j
16-05-2006, 13:50
Adam:cartman: Oh my god! Does anyone know when this would be on t.v?

Got from another soapboard it is only a rumour but i think Frankie and Adam hook up would be better than Frankie and Jamie hook up which i think now has been scrapped. Adam sees the only way to get back at Danny is by hooking up with Frankie but he ends up falling for her. Danny is still trying to get back with Frankie.

sexc-shannie
16-05-2006, 13:58
Yeah I wouldn't really like it if Jamie and frankie hooked up, because she's like his mum! It would be like the Boone and Shannon storyline in lost a bit sick.