PDA

View Full Version : We Belong

angelwings
06-05-2005, 12:22
It was a few weeks before Dennis’s birthday and all he could do was think about what he had lost. The love of his life was gone she’d moved to America after finding out that Zoë was pregnant with Dennis’s baby, but little did she know it wasn’t true. It was all made up. It was all part of Den’s plan to keep them apart and it worked. She knew she could never give Dennis a child something he wanted. But right now Dennis didn’t care about any of that all he wanted was Sharon back.

Chrissie: Dennis are you ok?

Dennis: Yes why wouldn’t I be?

Chrissie: Well with your birthday being so soon and everything I was just wondering.

Dennis: Everything is fine ok

Chrissie: You don’t have to pretend Dennis I know all you want for your birthday is Sharon, which is why im giving you this now.

Dennis: What is it?

Chrissie: It’s a plane ticket to America so you can go and find her and tell her how you feel, it’s my birthday present to you.

Dennis: But what about den?

Chrissie: What about him this has got nothing to do with him you and Sharon belong together so go get her.

Dennis: Thanks Chrissie this means a lot.

And with that he went he had to find her he just had to it would be the perfect birthday present.

More?....
Sorry it's a bit crap but it does get better

Skits
06-05-2005, 12:29
it's not crap. will he find her? please post more soon.

angelwings
06-05-2005, 12:38
Dennis arrived at the airport just in time to catch the only plane of the day that flew out to Florida. He breathed a sigh of relief as he boarded if he had missed this he would have had to wait a couple of days till the next one and it was something he couldn’t have afforded to do.
As the plane arrived at Tamia airport and Dennis stepped off the plane he realised he had no idea where to begin looking for the love of his life.

Dennis: Excuse me sir do you have the number for a cab?

Flight attendant: Of course sir 555 4458

Dennis: Thanks.

He walked to the main entrance of the airport and waited for his cab to arrive. When it arrived he climbed in and asked to be taken to the big apple hotel, where he would begin his search.

Once he arrived at the hotel, he checked himself in, and then went down to the lobby to make a phone call.

Back in Walford

Den: What do you mean he’s gone, where?

Chrissie: To look for Sharon in Florida, I gave him a plane ticket this morning.

Den: You did what; you had no right to do that.

Chrissie: I had every right, Dennis and Sharon belong together and you can’t do anything to stop that Den, Sharon is a grown woman and she can choose whoever she likes to love and she choose Dennis, you just have to accept and respect that decision.

Just then the phone rang and Chrissie went to answer it.

Dennis: Hi Chrissie it me, listen those letters that you got from Vicki did they have an address on cause I don’t know where to begin looking.

Chrissie: Yeh hold on ill just get it… long pause… here it is its 155 beach Road is that any help to you. Oh and Dennis good luck

Dennis: Yeh that helps a lot thanks Chrissie, cya.

Chrissie: Cya Dennis.

Back in Florida.

Dennis hung up the phone then went to hail a cab.

Cab Driver: where can I take you sir?

Dennis: 155 Beach Road please.

A few minutes later the cab pulled up outside this house that looked almost as big as the white house in. Dennis began to shake his heart pounded in his he felt like it was going to explode. What would she say after all this time? Would she still love me? Question kept running through his mind, but he pushed them aside. This was the moment he had been waiting for. This was the day he would start his new life.

He walked to the front door and rang the bell a couple of seconds later the door opened and Dennis looked shocked……

More?...

Angeldelight
06-05-2005, 15:43
what what what what what what what what, you can't do that to me !!!!!!!! i need more i have to know what she says!!!!!!

POST MORE NOW!!!! please

EastendersRox
06-05-2005, 16:03
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelwings
06-05-2005, 18:47
Dennis stood in front of the house he believed to be where Sharon and Vicki lived but right now there was a half naked man standing in front of him.

Dennis: hi does a Sharon Watts or a Vicki Fowler live here please?

Man: Sure Vicki he shouts, there’s someone at the door.

Vicki came from out of the kitchen and as soon as she saw Dennis she ran and flung her arms around him.

Vicki: oh my god Dennis what are you doing here.

Dennis: I came to see Sharon is she here.

Vicki: Not right now she’s at work but she’ll be back in an hour.

Dennis: Do you mind if I wait.

Vicki: Not at all come on in you can tell me everything that has happened since we left.

Dennis followed Vicki into the lounge and began to tell her everything. Everything about den and about Zoë. About how Chrissie sent him here to find Sharon to tell her about it all. He told her everything he though she had a right to know.

Vicki: I can’t believe dad did that.

Dennis: Well believe it Vicks because it’s true.

The sound of a key turning in the front door could be heard and Dennis stood up. He walked towards to the front door just in time to see Sharon kissing the half naked man...

More?... plz reply and tell me what you think.

Tamzi
06-05-2005, 22:29
Come on pots more. this is good stuff, man. More more more.
xxx

EastendersRox
07-05-2005, 07:44
Tell me more!

Nigellover
07-05-2005, 10:56
Hey Im new to these boards and i am shannis fan!Can i just say that your script rocks-can we have some more please??!!

di marco
07-05-2005, 17:50
wow just read it all and its great! :D oh dear, sharon with another man, wanna know what dennis reaction is! :) more soon please, cant wait

angelwings
07-05-2005, 18:36
Sharon caught sight of Dennis in the corner of her eye, then looked again, she wasn’t sure she was actually seeing him; he had finally come for her, only now it was too late.

Sharon: Dennis what are you doing here?

Dennis: A little hurt by what he had just seen, said, I came to see you guys.

By now Vicki was stood beside Dennis and she caught a glimpse of the tears begin to form in his eyes and in that moment she knew the real reason he was here. Over the time she and Sharon had been in Florida she had seen Sharon’s heart grow weaker with not being with Dennis. She knew how much she loved him and in that second she had seen how much Dennis loved Sharon. She had time to think while being away and she realised that she would be ok with them being together all she had to now was help Dennis win her back, but she knew something Dennis didn’t she knew a part of Sharon still loved him and only him.

Vicki: Sharon hi, how was work.

Sharon: Fine thanks. She said still not taking her eyes of Dennis.

Sharon: So Dennis how’s things with you and Zoë and with the baby.

Dennis: There is no baby, there never was.

Sharon: What do you mean?

Dennis: She lied her and Den made it up, it was all a plan to keep us apart.

Sharon’s heart skipped a beat and she got up and made her way into the kitchen still shocked from what she had just heard.

Vicki: Dennis I know the real reason you’re here.

Dennis: Vicki im sorry I should have told you, but I didn’t know how to I know how you feel about me and Sharon.

Vicki: How I did feel, I know now how much you love her and want her back, that’s why im going to help you.

More?...

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 18:42
Uh yah. More more more! COme on
xxx

angelwings
07-05-2005, 19:06
Dennis felt happy Vicki knew Sharon more than anyone right now, and she was gonna help him win the love of his life back.

Vicki: Right Dennis you go back to the hotel and ill come up with something, come back here at 8.00pm and ill be ready.

Dennis: Ok thanks Vicki cya later. He gives her a hug and then leaves.

Vicki joins Sharon in the kitchen,

Vicki: hey why did you walk out like that?

Sharon; cause I couldn’t handle seeing him and listening to him saying those things about dad.

Vicki: Think about it Sharon dad would have done anything to keep you two apart and you know it.

Sharon: Do I, for all I know Dennis could be lying.

Vicki: You don’t honestly believe that do you. Dennis still loves you Sharon that’s why he’s here, and I know that a part of you still loves him so don’t try and deny it.

Sharon: your right a part of me still does love him but I don’t know whether I can trust love anymore, or trust him.

Vicki: (muttering under her breath) there’s only one thing for it then. (She grins.)

It was close to eight o’clock and Sharon’s new man had left leaving only Sharon and Vicki in the house. Sharon was in her room while Vicki was downstairs waiting for Dennis to arrive so that she could put her plan into action.

There was a knock at the door and Vicki answered it.

Vicki: Dennis finally come on follow me:

Dennis: what’s this plan of your then?

Vicki You’ll see. She led the way to Sharon’s room and opened the door. She practically pushed Dennis in the room and closed the door behind her locking it in the process.

Sharon: Vicki what are you doing get this door open now.

Vicki: not until you two sort this whole thing out you two both love each other and you know it.

Dennis: Vicki

Sharon had a look of horror on her face now was the time to face the truth, the truth she had been trying to hide from.

More?...

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 19:11
Fab. Isn't that what she did with Spencer and Kellie? More
xxx

angelwings
07-05-2005, 19:19
Dennis and Sharon were still locked in her bedroom and by now they had both begun to get a little annoyed by what Vicki had done.

Dennis: I can’t believe she’s just done that.

Sharon: I so gonna kill her when we get out of here.

Dennis: You can’t blame her though you’ve hardly spoken to me since I arrived.

Sharon: You can’t blame me you turn up after all this time and then tell me horrible things about my father.

Dennis: Things that are true Sharon.

Sharon: What are you really doing here Dennis?

Dennis: Im here for you.

Sharon: Your too late Dennis, I found someone else and I think I love him.

Dennis: You can’t love him

Sharon: And why can’t I.

Dennis: Because you still love me.

Sharon: It wouldn’t work between us Dennis you left me for Zoë and the baby we can’t go back.

Dennis: (Starting to get a little angry) yes but I didn’t know there wasn’t a baby Sharon what did you want me to do just leave them?

Sharon: Well you left me like I didn’t matter, who says your not gonna do that to me and my baby again.

Dennis: (looking shocked) Baby?... what baby?…

Sharon just stands there with a tear running down her cheek.
Dennis: is it mine?...

More?... plz reply.

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 19:25
You cant leave it there. Come on
xxx

angelwings
07-05-2005, 19:27
Dennis was still in shock over what had just been said. Sharon stood there feeling angry with herself for letting it slip. She promised herself that she wasn't going to tell Dennis about the baby - but now it was too late

Dennis: Sharon is it mine?..

Sharon moved over to the door and started to bang on it yelling at Vicki to open it.

Vicki opens the door and Sharon runs out closely followed by Dennis.

Dennis: Sharon you can’t just say that your pregnant and then disappear. I need to know if its mine.

Vicki: You’re pregnant?

Sharon: (unable to hind from the truth any longer admits that she is pregnant) Ok yes I am but I don’t see that it’s any of your business.

Dennis: It is my business especially if it’s mine.

Sharon couldn't handle this anymore so she ran and ran until it felt like there was no where else to go, she fell to the ground and began to cry. All the emotions burning up inside her had finally surfaced and her heart began to pound.

Vicki: I’ll go after her.

Vicki left the house and found Sharon at the far end of the beach

Vicki: Hey. Are you okay?

Sharon: I'm fine. It’s just seeing Dennis after all this time. After everything we've been through. It hurts.

Vicki: And the baby? Is it his?

Sharon: Yeh it’s his. (She continues to cry).

After a while Sharon and Vicki head back to the house where Dennis was anxiously waiting.

Dennis: Sharon I need to know. Is it mine?

Sharon: Yes it’s yours.

Dennis smiled

Sharon: But I can't let you be apart of my life anymore or this baby's. I've moved on and you need to now aswell.

Tears well in her eyes as she turns and walks away, leaving Dennis stood in the hallway with Vicki. As she was walking away she wondered if she had the strength to go through with it. It took every bone in her body to stop herself from turning around and running back to his arms but she knew that this way her heart would be saved the pain and her unborn baby's

Tears began to form in Dennis's eyes. A future without Sharon and his baby was not the life he wanted and he couldn't just forget about them. Not now and not ever. She was his life and there was no way he was going to walk away from them. He was going to stay and fight for them because without them his life was meaningless.

More?

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 19:32
more more more
xxx

angelwings
07-05-2005, 19:45
It was the morning after Sharon had told Dennis the baby was his. He was so happy he thought his heart would burst. In that moment he had everything he ever wanted until she smashed his dreams and hopes for the future. She had told him that he had to move on and that he couldn’t be apart of her or his baby’s life. But that wasn’t going to stop him. She was his life and he had to make her see that life would be happier if they were together and he had to do it in time for his birthday in two days.

Sharon meanwhile was in her bedroom thinking about Dennis and what she had said to him last night. Of course she didn’t mean it, any of it but it was all she could do. Dennis had already hurt her in the past and she didn’t want to risk being hurt like that again. It was too painful although maybe that’s what love is supposed to feel like. The radio was playing in the background, Always There. One of Sharon’s favourite songs only now when she heard it all it reminded her of was Dennis.

“You were always there Even though it seems you’re far away I miss you more than words I'm missing you more everyday

Where are you in my life Where's the song in my heart Where's the peace of my mind And the strength for me to carry on

Then the something's fade to nothing And the reasons gone Life must go on Days will pass by Tears will find happy memories

She knew in her heart that she had to carry on but at that moment she didn’t know how. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. But then again when is life ever easy? How could she carry on without the love of her life and the father of her baby?

More?

Angeldelight
07-05-2005, 20:36
oh my god have just caught up and am gobsmacked!!!!!!!

of course we want more MORE MORE MORE, i'll break down into tears if i don't find out what's going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamzi
07-05-2005, 20:38
Poor sharon and dennis. more more more
xxx

angelwings
07-05-2005, 20:50
Life is easy when you know how you want things to plan out and Dennis knew how he wanted his life but one thing was stopping him from having the life he desired.

Dennis knew that the only way to get Sharon back was to show her how much he loved her and the baby and that he would never leave them.

He was still at the house with Vicki and they had been talking about Sharon for a little while when she had told him to win her back because if he didn’t try then he would regret it for the rest of his life.

Dennis: I’ll need your help”

Vicki: I’m all yours. What do you need?

Dennis: I need you to get Sharon out of the house for a while.

Vicki: No problem. Leave it to me.

Back in Sharon’s room.
She sat there thinking about what she had done when there was a tap on her door.
Sharon: Come in.

The door opened and Vicki walked in.
Vicki: Come on Sharon you’re coming with me. I need to go shopping and I’m not taking no for an answer.

As Sharon didn’t really have a choice in the matter she joined Vicki on the shopping trip. Not realizing she was giving Dennis the time he needed to start his plan.

By the time they returned Dennis had already left. Sharon walked into the lounge to see it covered in red rose petals – her favourite flower - that spelt out the words “I Love You”. She instantly knew who had done it. On the table there was a note, which read.

“To my dearest Sharon,
This is only the beginning. I’m going to prove to you just how much I love you. I know I let you down in the past and I can’t apologise enough for that but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby. You make my world complete. I loved you from the first moment I saw you and I know I will never love anyone else as much as you.
I’m going back to Walford tomorrow night and I want you to come with me.
All my love for now and always Dennis.xxx
Oh and hope you like your surprise upstairs”.

Sharon’s heart began to pound. It made her go weak at the knees; she walked slowly upstairs and into her room to find a huge baby cot with a teddy inside. Along with the teddy was another note.

“To My Love,
Here’s a plane ticket and as you will see it goes to London. Please come back with me and make me the happiest man on the planet by becoming my wife. The plane leaves at 6.00pm so if you love me and want us to be together then ill be waiting for you. But if you don’t show then I’ll leave you to get on with your life. Without me.
All my love for Now and Always Dennis.xxx”

It was 5.30pm on the next day and Dennis was already at the airport waiting. Waiting for the love of his life hoping and praying she would show.

Meanwhile back at the house Sharon and Vicki were watching a film. A film that made Sharon think. Think about what she was about to lose.

Sharon: I can’t do this I love him. I’ve got to go with him.

Vicki: Finally. It took you long enough to realise you were meant for each other.

Back at the airport it was now 5.50pm and the passengers were beginning to board.

Sharon was on her way. She just wished she’d allowed herself to admit how much she loved and wanted to be with him earlier because now it could be too late. The taxi arrived at the airport and she ran faster than she had ever run in her life.

But it was too late. She arrived just in time to see the plane taking off.

She had to let him know how she felt. She couldn't let him think that she didn't love him. She headed towards the ticket box and asked the woman: When's the next flight to London, please? with a smile on her face.

More?

EastendersRox
08-05-2005, 08:13
Great! She's Going Back To Him!!!

di marco
08-05-2005, 09:10
great! :D just caught up. you had me worried there! but shes going back to dennis yay! :) cant wait for the next part, hope its very soon

Tamzi
08-05-2005, 10:39
dennis is so sweet. so sharon's off to Walford. More more more
xxx

Layne
08-05-2005, 10:42
This is great, just catched up!
More soon??
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Amber
08-05-2005, 10:58
Ooooh! This is fab! Post more soon :wub:

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 14:08
YEY YEY she's going after him, you had me worried for a minute there, phew

PLEASE post MORE MORE MORE it's absolutley brilliant, fabulous

angelwings
08-05-2005, 17:51
Sharon headed back to the house. She had just enough time to collect a few things before she needed to head back to the airport to catch the flight back to where she belonged. Her home.
She was busy packing her bags when Vicki walked in.

Vicki: What you doing? Where you going?

Sharon: Going to get the man of my dreams. She replied with a smile.

Vicki: About time.

Sharon: Vicki look I know that you’re probably happy here in America but I was wondering if you wanted to come back with me?

Vicki: Are you kidding? You two finally get your act together so I’m not going to miss how it ends. She said with a smile.
And with that she went to pack her own bags.

They both arrived at the airport 30 minutes early there was no way Sharon was going to miss this flight. She had to see him. She needed to see him. She couldn’t wait any longer. She had already wasted too much time.

Meanwhile in Walford Dennis was arriving back in a taxi. He had just had his heart broken and didn't know how to carry on. He was sure that Sharon would realize how much he loved her and how sorry he was for what happened in the past. He hoped with all his being that she would turn up at the airport but she didn't. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be. Maybe people like me don’t get to be happy. The taxi pulled up outside the house and as he got out he wondered what to do next. He had never felt so alone.

Sharon and Vicki had just boarded their flight back to London. Sharon was scared. Scared incase it was too late. She should have told Dennis the truth before, but she didn't want to take the risk of losing him again but as it turns out it feels a lot worse not being with him now. What is it they say? Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Sharon didn’t know what the future held but she was going to hang onto the moment and enjoy however long it lasts. After all how many times do you find your soulmate?

Dennis dumped his bag on the bed and noticed how quiet it was. It was ghostly quiet. He wondered if it was always going to b like this. He then heard a baby crying. It must be coming from outside. It reminded him of what he'd just lost. His baby and his love. He wanted to be a good husband and a dad. That’s what all people want isn’t it? He put his hands in his pocket and felt the box. He pulled it out and opened it up. Inside was the ring he had chosen for Sharon. So much beauty and love had gone into making it. He closed it up and put it on the chest of drawers as he muttered to himself I guess I won't be needing that after all. He then sat on the bed and leaned back trying to black out his memories.

Sharon and Vicki were now pulling up in a taxi back in the square. All of the feelings and emotions came flooding back to Sharon. So many happy memories but some that were too painful to think about. She grew up here, met her friends here and in time found the love of her life here aswell. What if Dennis had already changed his mind? He looked so destroyed when she had told him that he couldn’t be apart of their life and for that Sharon was more sorry than she could ever say.

Vicki: Are you okay?

Sharon: I don't know. I guess I'll soon find out.

Dennis was sat in his room when he heard the front door opening. He wondered who it could be at this time. He got up from his bed and made his way downstairs to see Vicki stood at the bottom.

Dennis: Vicki. What are you doing here?

Vicki: I’ve brought you a present for your birthday. Well two actually
Dennis: (looking confused) What do you mean?

Vicki: See for yourself. She said with a smile on her face and pointing towards the living room.

Dennis walked down the stairs and into the living room to see Sharon sat on the couch. He nearly fell to the floor. He thought he might have been seeing things. Could this really be happening?

Sharon: Hello Dennis. You look shocked to see me.

Dennis: I thought you didn’t love me anymore. When you didn’t show up at the airport and I thought I lost you forever. (A tear fell down his cheek.)

Sharon: I did go to the airport but I missed you your plane. It was already taking off when I landed.

Dennis: I can’t believe you’re here. But you are and that’s all that matters.

He walked towards her and held her. He never thought he’d ever see her again and now here she was in his arms where she belonged. Then he kissed her passionately.
Dennis pulled away remembering the ring. He dashed upstairs and grabbed the box off the chest of drawers and ran back downstairs.
He stood in front of Sharon and then knelt down onto one knee. Sharon let out a little cry. This is all she’d ever wanted and here it was in front of her.

Dennis: Sharon will you make me the happiest man alive and agree to be my wife?

Sharon started to cry as she answered, “Yes of course I will. I love you so much Dennis and I never want to lose you again. I’m sorry for everything I said to you. I really am”.

Dennis: It doesn’t matter. That’s in the past now. He slipped the ring onto her finger and then kissed her passionately. I love you Sharon Watts and I will never let you down.

Vicki stood in the door way watching. She was at peace with Dennis and Sharon being together. After all she was of course going to be an auntie. Something she was looking forward to more than anything.

He’d finally won her back in time for his birthday and now he wasn’t ever going to let her or his baby go. He’d got everything he ever wanted and he couldn’t be happier. His life now made sense and he had a future to look forward to.

Layne
08-05-2005, 18:05
Awwwww, that is so sweet!
More soon!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
08-05-2005, 20:03
brill! :D dennis is so sweet bless him! so glad theyre happily back together! :) hope theres more very soon, cant wait

angelwings
08-05-2005, 20:17
hey im glad u guys like it, but im gonna need some ideas for the nxt parts cause i already had those ten written. so what do u guys wanna see happen.
love emma.x

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 20:52
i think Dennis will get back to Walford and go and drown his sorrows in the Vic and get very drunk and start a fight. then he gets arrested and has to spend the night at the police station then when Sharon arrives in Walford she can't find him anywhere

angelwings
11-05-2005, 21:27
keep the ideas comin in guys i open to all suggestions. love emma.x