PDA

View Full Version : Kim Tate (Claire King)

Joanne
24-10-2005, 08:09
According to today's Mirror newspaper, Kim Tate is coming back to Emmerdale for 6 months next Easter to take on Sadie King.

Brilliant, Cant wait!

melmarshall858
24-10-2005, 08:51
i am really surprised if that is true as claire king said that she wouls never come back.
there is nothing for her to return to now that home farm belongs to someone else and every last one of the tates have gone.
she was a great character and it would be great to see her return (would have been even better in zoe's final few months of the show) especially if she put sadie in her place - would have also liked to have seen her in a face off against charity but i can't really see the character working now

Bryan
24-10-2005, 09:28
fantastic news: me and jade and charlie were discussing this yesterday so if this is true then bring it on!

Bryan
24-10-2005, 09:35
SUPERBITCH Kim Tate will make a sensational return to Emmerdale - to give Sadie King a run for her money.

Soap bosses wooed actress Claire King back after six years with promises of going head to head against scheming Sadie, played by Patsy Kensit.

Claire, 42, who has had star roles in Bad Girls and Dalziel and Pascoe, will be on screens from Easter after signing a six month contract.

A show source said: "The time is right for Kim to make a dramatic return. She is the ultimate bitch and will certainly give Sadie a run for her money."

She has turned down I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here next month.

Kim was last seen fleeing Emmerdale in a helicopter after lover Dave Glover died in a fire saving her son James.

Advertisement

She had also stood by as hated husband Frank died from a heart attack.

Now she will arrive back as the secret business partner of Sadie's lover Matt King. The insider said: "Those King boys aren't going to know what's hit them. The dales will be alive with the sound of shrieking. If she'd come back before she'd have been in all sorts of trouble but now step-daughter Zoe has gone there's nothing standing in her way."

Claire had never ruled out returning to Emmerdale and bosses hoped to get her back just for Seth's funeral.

But then producers realised she was ready to make a proper comeback. They wined and dined her over talks in Spain and clinched a deal.

The source said: "Claire always said she'd consider coming back when the storyline was good enough and going head to head with Sadie is the perfect plot. This time around the offer was just too tempting to resist.

"Sadie may think she's queen bee after seeing off Charity Dingle - but she ain't seen nothing yet."

Claire, who split from husband Peter Amory, Chris Tate in Emmerdale, also has a small part in Hollyoaks next month

melmarshall858
24-10-2005, 09:54
i must say that does sound goos. she and matt would make a good couple cant wait to see how this pans out.

xCharliex
24-10-2005, 10:52
OMG dont get be all excited like this!! I so hope its true it will be fantastic!! So weird how we were talking about it yesterday! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Claire has always said she would never rule out a come back, and i had a feeling it wouldnt be to long until she walked back to the Dales!! Im so glad she has turned down Im A Celeb as well.

Ooooo hehe this is such good news

Bryan
24-10-2005, 11:04
OMG dont get be all excited like this!! I so hope its true it will be fantastic!! So weird how we were talking about it yesterday! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Claire has always said she would never rule out a come back, and i had a feeling it wouldnt be to long until she walked back to the Dales!! Im so glad she has turned down Im A Celeb as well.

Ooooo hehe this is such good news

i knew you'd be pleased! how freaky we were only talking about this yesterday!

xCharliex
24-10-2005, 11:06
i knew you'd be pleased! how freaky we were only talking about this yesterday!
I know, but this is like the best bit of soap news in ages, sorrt but its better than the return of the Mitchell Brothers! Which we always knew was going to happen.

The best character in soap is returning, im so happy :cheer: Jade is gonna be well pleased as well

Bryan
24-10-2005, 11:18
I know, but this is like the best bit of soap news in ages, sorrt but its better than the return of the Mitchell Brothers! Which we always knew was going to happen.

The best character in soap is returning, im so happy :cheer: Jade is gonna be well pleased as well

shes the best emmerdale character ever i must admit, but im more excited about the mitchells personally, less than 12 hours to go!!!

alan45
24-10-2005, 11:37
I sincerely hope this is true Kim Tate is the original SUPERbitch and will no doubt wipe the floor with the pitiful Sadie King played terribly by MS Kensit who is so wooden it unbelievable

Bryan
24-10-2005, 12:00
I sincerely hope this is true Kim Tate is the original SUPERbitch and will no doubt wipe the floor with the pitiful Sadie King played terribly by MS Kensit who is so wooden it unbelievable

wasnt Alexis Carrington around before Kim Tate?

xCharliex
24-10-2005, 12:28

Im almost certain yeah

Jemma
24-10-2005, 14:06
Excellent, can't wait ! :cheer: Hope she wipes that smug smile off Sadie's face! hehe

xCharliex
24-10-2005, 14:49
Dont know what to do! My 2 fav characters gonna be at each others throats!!!

Bryan
24-10-2005, 14:54
Dont know what to do! My 2 fav characters gonna be at each others throats!!!

book your tickets now for the biggest bitchfight in soap history!!!!

xCharliex
24-10-2005, 15:04
book your tickets now for the biggest bitchfight in soap history!!!!

I know!! Its gonna be a blinder! But i dont wanna get my hopes to high yet, i mean it is the Mirror after all, they said about the whole Zoe Lucker coming into Corrie, so until its been officially confirmed by ITV or Claire herself im gonna wait!

Richie_lecturer
24-10-2005, 16:37
I sincerely hope this is true Kim Tate is the original SUPERbitch and will no doubt wipe the floor with the pitiful Sadie King played terribly by MS Kensit who is so wooden it unbelievable.

Absolutely Alan. Claire King is infinate times better than Plastic Patsy.

Fantastic news. I couldn't ask for any better contender to return to the world of soap than Kim Tate. Long live the Tate dynasty. :thumbsup:

Mr Humphries
24-10-2005, 16:55
I seriously cant wait for her to come back! She was just the best bitch ever full stop.

Chris_2k11
24-10-2005, 17:04
OMG YES! :cheer: Pleaseeeeee say this is true! This is fantastic news! :cheer: Kim Tate is the best!

eastenders mad
24-10-2005, 17:23
yeah i saw that on Lk today.
why is she coming back for?

alan45
24-10-2005, 18:46

Yes but nowhere near as bitchy as KIM TATE

Jessie Wallace
24-10-2005, 19:08
OMG, i'm gonna have to watch it again for that 6 months, i love Claire King, she was why i used to watch it, i can't believe she's coming back i'm so excited.

Jade
24-10-2005, 20:16

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!! I cant beleive we were talking about how good it would be for her to come back and she does!!!

xCharliex
24-10-2005, 20:34
This is GREAT NEWS!!!!! I cant beleive we were talking about how good it would be for her to come back and she does!!!
I knoooow how fabulous! But we gotta wait for confirmation from ITV or Claire herself, just incase we build our hopes up to much! Ill be dead upset if they say its a false rumour!

Jade
24-10-2005, 20:36
I knoooow how fabulous! But we gotta wait for confirmation from ITV or Claire herself, just incase we build our hopes up to much! Ill be dead upset if they say its a false rumour!

I'll be gutted!! if its not true!

xCharliex
24-10-2005, 20:37
I'll be gutted!! if its not true!

Me and you both, ill cry :crying: lol

samantha nixon
25-10-2005, 09:14
im so glad that shes coming back and i hope it is true as claire is a fantstic actress and one of my fav's

Keating's babe
25-10-2005, 12:26
It would have made more sense for her to return when Zoe was still in the show. Why would Matthew be involved with Kim Tate? surely he would stay well clear of the Tates. :hmm:

alan45
25-10-2005, 12:48
It would have made more sense for her to return when Zoe was still in the show. Why would Matthew be involved with Kim Tate? surely he would stay well clear of the Tates. :hmm:

Matthew might not realise who she is. I think Kims return will pave the way for Zoe's return too

Abbie
25-10-2005, 13:05
This is GREAT NEWS!!!!! I cant beleive we were talking about how good it would be for her to come back and she does!!!i know i cant wait she is my fav tate

Abbie
25-10-2005, 13:09
Matthew might not realise who she is. I think Kims return will pave the way for Zoe's return toois zoe coming back ?? if she is this is great news!!!

Jemma
25-10-2005, 13:40
ITV Soap Spy

Could it be true? Could the original Dales superbitch be coming back to Emmerdale to teach Sadie and Kelly a thing or two?

Well, we hear on the grapevine that it could indeed be the case. Claire King - who played the treacherous Kim Tate - has reportedly been approached by Emmerdale bosses with a view to returning to the show full time.

Things would have been more than a little complicated if Claire had come back last year. She had split from her husband Peter Amory - who played Kim's arch enemy Chris Tate - after he started seeing their former co-star Samantha Giles - eek! But now Chris Tate is safely six feet under, Claire has reportedly been convinced to breathe new life into Kim.

In the past, Kim was always squaring up to village goodie two shoes Kathy Glover. But now Kathy is Down Under, it'll be the scheming Ms King who will be Kim's number one enemy. And with reports suggesting that Kim will have links to the delicious Matthew King, Sadie might have to fight to hold on to her man and her crown as Kim tries to take over!

It's not like the next few months are going to be quiet for Sadie anyway. With Matthew begging her to give their relationship a chance, Sadie is going to be working overtime to keep her lusty feelings to herself. But reports suggest that Matthew won't be the only King man fancying his chances with sexy Sadie.

According to on-set whispers, Tom King - who's proved in the past that he's partial to young blondes - will make a move on his former daughter-in-law! Now, before the gag reflex kicks in, think about how brilliant the plots would be! Matt and Sadie creeping around behind Tom's back, Jimmy trying to accept his ex-wife as his step-mother and Sadie finally being the top dog she's always dreamed of being. We can't wait!

If the misery of seeing Sadie dating his dad isn't bad enough, Jimmy's going to be a loser in love again too. His fling with Kelly Windsor is set to come to a premature end and she'll be moving on very swiftly indeed. So who's next in the line to Kelly's bed? Brace yourselves - it's Rodney!

Yes, the lusty granddad is going to be swept off his feet when Kelly jumps at the chance to date him. Now if Rodney was a poor man, we wouldn't expect Kelly to have been too interested, but thankfully for him, he's minted. What will the rest of Emmerdale make of this unlikely pairing?

Well, one person who'll be absolutely horrified is Lesley Meredith. Why? Well after having a king-sized crush on Rodney since the day they met, Lesley will finally lure him into bed when they're both drunk. But it turns out Rodney isn't as delighted as Lesley at this turn of events and runs for the hills. Nevermind Lesley, that nice Jarvis Skelton is still single!

Kelly and Rodney!!! :eek: :sick: OH. MY. GOD!

Keating's babe
25-10-2005, 14:11
I hope Zoe is coming back - and hope it's true about Kim Tate coming back. Watch this space eh! :D

RealityGap
25-10-2005, 20:19
Kelly and Rodney OMG indeed!!!!

Jade
25-10-2005, 21:52
Merging with other thread on this.

Cheers

i_luv_dennis
26-10-2005, 09:03
yeah

Abbie
26-10-2005, 17:52
I hope Zoe is coming back - and hope it's true about Kim Tate coming back. Watch this space eh! :Dyer lol it going to be great

Andy'sLuckyPony
26-10-2005, 22:39
Eheheheheheheh. Imagine Jimmy calling Sadie "mum". eheheheh.

I thought Zoe was gone for good, but I'd love it if the Tates came back.

eastenders mad
27-10-2005, 19:13
Sadie and Tom together that is disgusting.
They don't suit each other she is better with Matt.

dddMac1
28-10-2005, 16:07
i hope Kim is coming back

melmarshall858
01-11-2005, 09:26
in today's inside soap it confirms that kim is not returning it reads
" there are absolutely no plans for kim tate to make a return to our screeens at the moment in fact we told the papers this last week and they still ran the story"

Jemma
01-11-2005, 17:13
:confused: So why does it say on ITV's own website that she was returning? :confused:

Bryan
01-11-2005, 19:06
in today's inside soap it confirms that kim is not returning it reads
" there are absolutely no plans for kim tate to make a return to our screeens at the moment in fact we told the papers this last week and they still ran the story"

was just about to post that! lol

closing thread... :)

jonni
05-05-2006, 15:41
does anyone know when she is back and what her storyline is that she returns to?

dddMac1
05-05-2006, 15:53
i'm not sure if she is coming back but there was a Rumour a while back that she was going back for sadies exit so Fingers Crossed

bakedbean
05-05-2006, 16:28
no i dont think she is returning although it would be good

Chris_2k11
05-05-2006, 16:28
Kim Tate is not coming back. :nono: Unfortunately. :(

lizann
19-05-2017, 16:57
erika leaving corrie could a dales return finally happen

Perdita
19-05-2017, 18:11
erika leaving corrie could a dales return finally happen

No Tates left in Emmerdale .. why would she?

lizann
19-05-2017, 20:33
No Tates left in Emmerdale .. why would she?

as new owner of home farm don't need tates to be around she could have a new husband and family, what age would her son from dave glover be?

Perdita
30-05-2017, 12:37
Inside Soap Magazine suggests she might be returning to Emmerdale
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-0/p480x480/18814697_233686747127944_8540675811223167829_o.jpg ?oh=52e5ef2abcbff93e3ef50cff7b2b0336&oe=59A5DE55

lizann
17-01-2018, 18:37
her son james is tate not glover and again online talk of her returning with her son

tammyy2j
18-01-2018, 15:37
Would Joseph know and remember her?

alcapo11
18-01-2018, 16:02
I think Kim is best left in the past, she'd be ruined by the current state of the show. I know it wins awards but it's generally rubbish imo

lizann
17-09-2018, 21:42
is this her?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/17/emmerdale-spoilers-teaser-reveals-first-look-at-major-october-week-7953651

alcapo11
18-09-2018, 09:32
is this her?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/17/emmerdale-spoilers-teaser-reveals-first-look-at-major-october-week-7953651

I hope not! It's bad enough having those insufferable scenes with Joe and Graham (the two most boring men in Yorkshire) without ruining Kim. She's best left in the past!

lizann
19-09-2018, 23:40
I hope not! It's bad enough having those insufferable scenes with Joe and Graham (the two most boring men in Yorkshire) without ruining Kim. She's best left in the past!

who else could it be that graham is on to on the phone, kathy or zoe, think it is kim

mrfreeman
24-09-2018, 23:28
The bitch is back and all that jazz

Perdita
25-09-2018, 04:03
The bitch is back and all that jazz

Hope Claire is better at acting than she was in Corrie ...

Perdita
25-09-2018, 18:30
I read that she is back just for a week so nothing to get too excited about ...

lizann
25-09-2018, 22:58
I read that she is back just for a week so nothing to get too excited about ...

i thought she was back then next year for a longer stint

Perdita
26-09-2018, 04:31
i thought she was back then next year for a longer stint

I hope they give her a decent storyline then ...

tammyy2j
02-10-2018, 16:44
It is a waste to have return just to be killed off like Tom King at Home Farm

Why was she in prison and where is her son?

Kim was always smart

tammyy2j
09-10-2018, 12:26
Emmerdale star Claire King has hinted that villain Kim Tate could be responsible for a few deaths during her brief return.

This Morning's Alison Hammond went behind the scenes on the set of the ITV soap, and King dropped a teaser or two about what fans can expect – although she said it with a smile, so who knows if she's actually telling the truth!

"I think Kim should be worried, because I don't know how the rest of the village are going to react to her arrival, and there are still some grudges going on in the village," she told Hammond.

"I just came into work, killed a few people, and then went back home and had a sherry!"

King added: "She's ruffling up everyone's feathers, and she's got history, and she's coming back with a vengeance, and it's going to be war for Charity.

"She's ready for gloves off."

Of course, it doesn't quite go to plan for Kim. She gatecrashes Home Farm's masquerade ball, but causes so much upset that someone pushes her from an upstairs balcony.

Show bosses are keeping tight-lipped about who's responsible for now though...

King returns to the ITV soap after nearly 20 years away, and the actress recently revealed the secret history that her iconic character shares with Graham Foster.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a867932/emmerdale-claire-king-kim-tate-cause-deaths/

lizann
10-10-2018, 20:18
she liked the look of frank :p

Perdita
10-10-2018, 20:41

Think most ladies do ...

lizann
10-10-2018, 20:50
Think most ladies do ...

yes true :wub:

hardman sas gi joe, graham is like a lost puppy now

Perdita
16-01-2019, 04:34
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a25901587/emmerdale-claire-king-kim-tate-return/

Back on screen late February/early March ....

tammyy2j
20-02-2019, 17:09

I think Kim with Megan's ex Frank could be good

lizann
20-02-2019, 23:57
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a25901587/emmerdale-claire-king-kim-tate-return/

Back on screen late February/early March ....

she better slap that megan one into another world

eastieoaks
22-02-2019, 22:57
Kim is back 14th March

lizann
05-03-2019, 17:50
kim tries to seduce cain, graham again will be her lapdog

lizann
14-03-2019, 19:32
she got graham into bed

lizann
17-05-2019, 19:44
they should show more of potential friendships with lisa and rhona and lydia for kim

lizann
11-06-2019, 19:35
does she seduce pete?

alan45
12-06-2019, 00:48
does she seduce pete?

Apparently, she gives out to Rhona for cheating on Pete and then later when Pete helps her get her car out of the mud she invites him back to Home farm where she makes her move over a few drinks

lizann
26-11-2019, 19:39
did not expect her and graham married

Perdita
26-11-2019, 19:58
did not expect her and graham married

I think the exit storyline for Graham has started ...

heydrich39
26-11-2019, 20:59
������������ well done Kim no more rhona the moaner, great reveal, and know the cats put the bag about Mille , he is being killed off so knowing that Kills the story a bit

tammyy2j
27-11-2019, 14:01
������������ well done Kim no more rhona the moaner, great reveal, and know the cats put the bag about Mille , he is being killed off so knowing that Kills the story a bit

Graham's backstory has been changed so much

I think Graham kidnaps Millie and is killed by Andrea or Jamie and Kim will cover up or set up Rhona or Marlon for it

tammyy2j
10-09-2020, 00:38
A familiar face who is on her way back is Kim Tate (Claire King), who viewers haven't seen since she headed off on a business trip.

Kim has been away while actress Claire has been shielding due to the coronavirus pandemic, but Jane confirmed that she will be "back on screen next month".

"We're storylining March at the moment so she's been back for ages!" she said.

As for what Kim will be up to when she returns, Jane teased that "Kim always has her eye on her next man and there is one lined up and I think that's going to surprise people when they see where Kim goes next!"

Digital Spy

lizann
11-11-2020, 15:22
We?ve got some really exciting things planned for Home Farm and Kim. We?re probably going to see a slightly more vulnerable Kim, actually. And we?ll see a change in the dynamic of the Tate family, could there be a new heir to the throne?! I can?t say, I can?t say!?

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/11/emmerdale-spoilers-itv-boss-reveals-kim-tate-return-and-new-family-drama-13577632/?ito=article.desktop.share.top.twitter?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Perdita
11-11-2020, 17:21
I would not believe anything the Metro publishes if it was the last paper on earth

lizann
08-04-2021, 21:10
illness storyline for kim coming up, confides in lydia

lizann
14-04-2021, 02:35
dementia again?

tammyy2j
14-04-2021, 23:42
Is it Will or Gabby drugging Kim?

johntrevor
15-04-2021, 11:44
Is it Will or Gabby drugging Kim?
or even Jamie

tammyy2j
21-04-2021, 00:49
or even Jamie

I was thinking Will for Dawn but yes could be Jamie tooor even Lydia but doubtful, she needs to stay nice

Perdita
15-06-2021, 16:48
Emmerdale: Shock for fans as show reveals Kim Tate will die
Emmerdale is set to air a huge twist as Kim Tate (Claire King) is found dead at Home Farm ? but who will be revealed as her killer as Will Taylor (Dean Andrews) is arrested for her murder? Have the police got the right suspect?
Viewers have seen Kim fake retirement plans in order to try and filter out her poisoner ? with suspects ranging from Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) and Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson) through to Jamie (Alexander Lincoln) and his girlfriend Dawn (Olivia Bromley).
However, it?s Will at the scene of the crime when police and Jamie arrive to see the horrific scene of Kim lying dead and being put into a bodybag.
Jamie has found evidence that Will is the poisoner but it seems like he is too late to save his mum as she lures Will to Home Farm, with the idea to catch him on camera lacing her drink.
She then confronts him about why he poisoned her and he denies it, claiming that the medication was his own but a gutted Kim doesn?t believe a word he says and a showdown ensues.
Later, Jamie gets a call to get to Home Farm and he arrives in a panic to see Will being arrested ? and Kim lying dead on the floor.
As Jamie dissolves into tears and Kim is zipped up in a bodybag, is Will the real killer?
Or is the murderer still at large?

:hmm:

lizann
15-06-2021, 17:19
really dead or fake dead?

katie hunter
15-06-2021, 21:52
really dead or fake dead?

Fake dead surely?

lizann
23-01-2022, 01:25
some on line talk of a baby for kim and will

johntrevor
23-01-2022, 11:21

Poor kid

Perdita
23-01-2022, 18:48

Did we not have mature female getting pregnant with Chas?

mrfreeman
29-01-2022, 13:25

her menopause was established previously

lizann
18-08-2022, 00:55
We may have seen more of her mellow side recently, but no-one should ever underestimate Kim Tate (Claire King).

Emmerdale is set to be rocked by huge revelations when Kim discovers Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton) is making a play for her husband-to-be Will Taylor (Dean Andrews).

And the show boss has warned Metro.co.uk that there will be huge ramifications, as Kim?s more dangerous side emerges in a big way.

?I think it?s completely safe to say that Kim?s dark side is never far away!? she teased when we dug for information.

johntrevor
18-08-2022, 12:19
We may have seen more of her mellow side recently, but no-one should ever underestimate Kim Tate (Claire King).

Emmerdale is set to be rocked by huge revelations when Kim discovers Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton) is making a play for her husband-to-be Will Taylor (Dean Andrews).

And the show boss has warned Metro.co.uk that there will be huge ramifications, as Kim?s more dangerous side emerges in a big way.

?I think it?s completely safe to say that Kim?s dark side is never far away!? she teased when we dug for information.

I thought I read somewhere that Dan was going to get close with Harriet.

Perdita
18-10-2022, 06:51
To be arrested for Harriet's murder ... is Will going to accuse her of murdering her because he knows she was jealous and she admitted walking away from her after the accident...

hward
18-10-2022, 11:33
Why on earth would she be arrested? It was an accident, pure and simple. She wasn't even there!

johntrevor
18-10-2022, 12:08
Why on earth would she be arrested? It was an accident, pure and simple. She wasn't even there!

Quite right. Kim knew she was dead, she had no pulse

johntrevor
18-10-2022, 12:10
To be arrested for Harriet's murder ... is Will going to accuse her of murdering her because he knows she was jealous and she admitted walking away from her after the accident...

She walked away after feeling her pulse

Perdita
18-10-2022, 12:42
She walked away after feeling her pulse

Yes but Harriet was still alive then, she begged Kim not to leave her alone but Kim said she will not die alone and left...

hward
18-10-2022, 13:56
Yes but Harriet was still alive then, she begged Kim not to leave her alone but Kim said she will not die alone and left...

But then as Kim walked away it exploded. She hardly murdered her! Whatever Kim's intentions were the logical thing wouldn't have been to stay anyway. With no phone signal the best thing to do would be to leave her and get help surely. There's no grounds for her to be arrested for murder when she obviously died from her injuries. Just seems a bit silly if that happens.

johntrevor
18-10-2022, 14:15
But then as Kim walked away it exploded. She hardly murdered her! Whatever Kim's intentions were the logical thing wouldn't have been to stay anyway. With no phone signal the best thing to do would be to leave her and get help surely. There's no grounds for her to be arrested for murder when she obviously died from her injuries. Just seems a bit silly if that happens.

Dead right. (No pun intended}

lizann
18-10-2022, 16:27

innocent kim this time

johntrevor
19-10-2022, 12:42
innocent kim this time

Yes of course. We know that I only hope the scriptwriters do.

Perdita
19-10-2022, 14:31
Yes of course. We know that I only hope the scriptwriters do.

I would not necessarily rely on their memories, they seem to forget a lot of character's past, in all soaps

lizann
24-01-2023, 16:41
if online rumours are true kim will be rolling around the hay in the stables in an affair with caleb

johntrevor
25-01-2023, 12:15
if online rumours are true kim will be rolling around the hay in the stables in an affair with caleb

Sounds about right