PDA

View Full Version : Mel at it again

Footie_Chick
04-05-2006, 14:31
From soaplife:

Liz and Sophie have come up with a plan to keep Mel of the booze.... she's grounded! Mel does her best to cope with the house arrest. But when it comes to a choice between her bottle of vodka and her sister there is no contest.
Sophie finds the booze in Mel's room and wants to take it back to the shop. Mel's desperate to stop her..... so desperate the girls get involved in a violent struggle at the top of a flight of steps....
The fight has a terrible consequences with one of them getting pushed down the steps and being rushed in to hospital. But which one.... and does she survive?

If any one knows which one it is can you let me know thanks!

*vcl*
04-05-2006, 14:45
I Think I read somewhere it was sophie,

I remember reading somewhere that mels drinking has bad results for Sophie !

Florijo
04-05-2006, 15:35
From soaplife:

Liz and Sophie have come up with a plan to keep Mel of the booze.... she's grounded! Mel does her best to cope with the house arrest. But when it comes to a choice between her bottle of vodka and her sister there is no contest.
Sophie finds the booze in Mel's room and wants to take it back to the shop. Mel's desperate to stop her..... so desperate the girls get involved in a violent struggle at the top of a flight of steps....
The fight has a terrible consequences with one of them getting pushed down the steps and being rushed in to hospital. But which one.... and does she survive?

If any one knows which one it is can you let me know thanks!

Sophie doesn't die, just injured.

crystalsea
15-05-2006, 18:11
Does anyone think Mel can beat the old demon drink, now that she has had a scare with her sister? Also will she does, will she be able to convince anyone that this is the case?