PDA

View Full Version : Pauline's whinging

littlemo
01-03-2005, 23:10
I know she has always been a hard cow, but lately Pauline has really been trying my patience, and tonights episode was no exception. Firstly Pauline was whinging because Martin and Sonia had a new tv for their bedroom, (what is that all about!), can't a married couple get any privacy. Then came the constant yelling 'this is all your fault Martin', 'you shouldn't have shouted at him like that Martin' (talking about Derek), nothing is ever her fault. I feel sorry for Martin and Sonia and for Derek because he always gets stuck in the middle. Derek finally walked out and Pauline points the blame at Martin, telling him it was all his fault and he should go after him. I'm glad Martin pointed out that he probably just wanted some time on his own and then added 'we know how it feels'. Why can't see just get a life?!!

I know a lot of people have been criticising Sonia lately, but I'm sorry I can't agree she is not within her rights to spend time with her own husband. Martin needs to let go of the apron strings, I know they have a nice bond, but he is married now, he needs to think more about his wife, and how she feels. The whole situation is crazy!

crazygirl
01-03-2005, 23:14
that shepards pie did my head in

littlemo
01-03-2005, 23:22
Absolutely right, can't they cook for themselves?! lol.

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 09:28
Pauline is funny, especially when she said that her, Martin and Sonia could spend some time together for a change lol

littlemo
02-03-2005, 19:35
Yeah what makes her think they want to spend more time with her than is it absolutely neccesairy.

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 19:43
Ah well, she's just going a bit stark raving mad!

crazygirl
02-03-2005, 19:43
Pauline is funny, especially when she said that her, Martin and Sonia could spend some time together for a change lol
nobody is allowed to cook for martin but mummy

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 19:45
Damn Right!

littlemo
02-03-2005, 20:13
She's worried he'll like Sonia's cooking better than hers! She won't have anyone taking over her sunday roast lol!

crazygirl
02-03-2005, 20:18
she is a pain and if i was sonia i would be moving out! with or without martin

littlemo
02-03-2005, 20:26
Thankyou someone who shares my view, most people on here think Sonia is worse than Pauline,. she can be quite opiniated, but Pauline is definetely the hardest mother in law to get along with, maybe in soap, although Blanche from Corrie is probably worse (although Deirdre and Ken aren't married, at the moment). I don't think Sonia deserves to put up with that after just getting married. Sonia deserves some happiness, and to beable to enjoy married life, without Pauline breathing down their necks every 5 seconds.

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 22:51
I don't think that Sonia is worse than Pauline. Pauline is a right naggy old bag.

littlemo
03-03-2005, 19:01
Pauline is a nightmare, every little thing she does just annoys me. I don't know how Sonia feels living with her, she must be dying to just scream! this isn't implying to what her and Martin do in the bedroom, just to clear that up lol.

Cupcake
03-03-2005, 19:09
Lol, i think theys hould all go to dot, joke!

littlemo
03-03-2005, 19:18
Good one! It was so funny when Dot and Sonia were having a talk the other day. Sonia was telling her how she wanted to spend some private time with Martin, and Dot got her the tv, so she'd have something to occupy herself. Sonia and Martin found a use for it though, so her genrosity wasn't in vain. Dot she's such an innocent. She's the best.

Cupcake
03-03-2005, 19:21
Shes (as in dot) funny, dot makes a horrified look face when sonia suggests sumnmit... 'about their private time'.

littlemo
04-03-2005, 22:57
Yeah she can't be that shocked that a married couple are having sex. I suppose Dot isn't that relaxed about things like that, her and Jim had seperate beds when they were first married. I suppose it was after everything that happened with Charlie and probably Nick that has made her quite untrusting towards men. She doesn't let too many people get close to her. I love Jim and Dot's relationship, it's really sweet and romantic, they really connect emotionally.

Treacle
05-03-2005, 05:18
Well I would hate to hear about Dot and Jim's bedrooms antics. Dot would never - not at her age.

littlemo
06-03-2005, 17:54
I don't they would discuss their sex life with anyone. I don't think they have much of one, but I remember when they got married they had 2 single beds, Dot was very firm on them not sharing a bed. But Jim managed to talk her round, and they ended up getting a double one.