PDA

View Full Version : theories for killing josh west. CONTAINS SPOILERS

tasha_hopkins
02-05-2006, 23:51
So who did kill Josh West? Well you all have lots of good theories and now Script Producer, Daniel Bennett has given you a few more things to really get your head spinning!
Our suspects are:

Amanda Vale – (Holly Brisley)

Amanda immediately springs to mind, for there’s no honour amongst thieves. Amanda recently discovered that Josh was cheating on her in their illicit affair and then was horrified when he threatened to harm her young son Ryan and her ex-husband, Dan. Then Josh tried to have her run over in the street, after which Amanda purchased a gun. So it would seem Amanda had a pretty strong motive?

Daniel:"The police found surveillance footage indicating Amanda was miles away at the time of the murder. But we all know our favourite vixen isn’t above creating elaborate hoaxes to cover her tracks (remember poor old Leo Simms?). Was this her most elaborate hoax of all, to cover up the fact she committed murder?"

Peter Baker – (Nicholas Bishop)

Then another obvious suspect is Detective Peter Baker. He’s been acting so suspiciously lately, stalking Leah and having photos of everyone in Summer Bay in a shed out in the bush. Also, who was it who knocked Jack unconscious when he discovered the shed? It’s a bit suss that Peter was on the scene so quickly…and we know he’s got to protect the secret that Zoe’s back! Josh threatened to tell everyone that Zoe’s alive, and that would destroy Peter’s little plans…that’s reason enough to want to get rid of Josh. And another thing, Peter always carried a gun on him.

Daniel:"For months, Peter has been up to lots of secret business. We all know it has something to do with Zoe, but the question now is: Is he working to stop her? Or is he working with her?? And if the latter is correct, perhaps he’d have been willing to go so far as murder to protect his secret?"

Morag Bellingham – (Cornelia Frances)

Morag is another suspect who had every reason to hate Josh. She was put in hospital by one of Josh’s violent pranks. She also knows her own brother Alf was framed by Josh and is responsible for Alf spending time in prison! Morag was determined to ‘out’ Josh and his devious plans for Project 56. Not only that, Morag knows that Josh had files stolen from her office and there’s one she desperately wants! Also, Morag had Josh put under surveillance, and paid someone to do it!

Daniel:"Morag openly loathed Mayor West – and is fiercely protective of her family. Did she resort to murder in defense of those she loves?"

Alf Stewart – (Ray Meagher)

Alf was angry enough at Josh West being a crooked mayor over his sly dealings with Project 56, but when he was framed for fraud and then got a prison sentence – Alf was flamin’ mad! He was dragged from court threatening to get that "Mongrel Josh West!" Maybe Alf could have got someone to kill Josh West for him, him being in prison at the time! Stone the flamin’ crows!

Daniel:"By now, we know that Alf was mixing with all sorts of shady types while behind bars. Did he call in a favour from someone with connections on the outside, to help rid Summer Bay of Josh West for good?"

Martha Mackenzie – (Jodi Gordon)

When the murder weapon is found, it turns out that the gun is owned by Martha! Also there was incriminating evidence that Martha’s fingerprints were found on the death threat letter. Martha has been ‘on’ to Josh West for ages, especially in his connection with The Believers. Also, Martha is sure Josh is the one who framed her grandfather, Alf. Martha says the gun had been stolen from her ute, but there’s no one to back up her story.

Daniel:"Since last year, Martha’s been claiming the gun she purchased was stolen from her glove box. Now we know that gun was used to kill Josh. Perhaps Martha created the entire smokescreen from the beginning, in preparation for that fatal night?"

Ric Dalby – (Mark Furze)

If ever there was reason for an angry young man to kill Josh West, it’s Ric! Remember how Ric was humiliated by Josh when Ric applied for a small business grant to start his cleaning business…then when Ric discovers his grandfather Alf has been sent to prison, he races to the Diner to attack Josh, but Josh calmly tells him he’ll press charges if he touches him. Colleen and Irene had to calm Ric down to listen to reason.

Daniel:"Ric’s hot-tempered nature is quickly becoming fabled around town. And we all know how much he despised the Bay’s evil mayor. Perhaps Ric’s temper got the better of him, and a confrontation between him and Josh went too far?"

Tasha Hunter (Andrews) - ( Isabel Lucas)

Tasha has very strong motives – if it weren’t for Josh taking bribes not to take action against The Believers, Tasha wouldn’t be pregnant today. Her marriage to Robbie is threatened because Tasha was drugged and raped by Jonah (James Mitchell) and Robbie’s and her future happiness is at risk because Jonah is the father of her baby. We see Tasha break down and tell Martha that she was the one who killed Josh, and that Robbie is covering for her.

Daniel:"Tasha’s seemingly off the hook, after it was revealed the bullet she fired at Josh missed. But was that whole story just one big lie to cover up the fact she committed the actual murder?"

Robbie Hunter - (Jason Smith)

Robbie and Tasha both have reason to hate Josh West. Robbie especially feels anger towards Josh West because as a corrupt mayor, he took bribes from The Believers and let their evil plans ensnare Tasha to join them. But to protect his pregnant wife, Robbie goes to the police and confesses to the murder of Josh West.

Daniel:"Like Tasha, Robbie appears to be in the clear. But if Tasha has been lying this whole time, then it’s probable Robbie has been too. The question has to be, though: Which one of them actually fired the fatal second shot?"

All will be revealed...

Can you see any other Summer Bay people who could be a suspect? What about Sally Fletcher, or Colleen Smart, or Irene, or Dan Baker, or Barry Hyde, or Beth Hunter, or Tony Holden. No! What motive would they have?? We’ll just have to wait and see – all will be revealed very soon...

Daniel:"Josh's murder and the stalker storyline are two of the biggest mysteries we've ever done on Home and Away and they are now coming together at the same time. Could they actually be linked?"

omg they could be linked thats really interesting anyone have any theories on how they could be. And its also been confirmed jonah is the father of tasha baby what you guys think of that?

CrazyLea
02-05-2006, 23:55
Omg that seems well exciting!!!
And I'm surprised with the whole Peter thing, him stalking leah, having pics of people, covering for Zoe.. thats crazy, I like peter :p

tasha_hopkins
02-05-2006, 23:57
yeah i know i dont know if its because he loves her or protecting her from zoe, or working with zoe to hurt her there are just loads of theories.

CrazyLea
03-05-2006, 00:01
Yeah wow!! Can't wait for this to come to Uk, will be ages yet though won't it?

tasha_hopkins
03-05-2006, 00:10
its about 5 months, it be worth the wait though i think

CrazyLea
03-05-2006, 00:58
Yeah me too. It will be good to have some more excitement in it. :cheer:

melons1976
03-05-2006, 08:14
The person who kills Josh West is...........Tasha's aunty, I can't remember her name! This was on the back to the bay forum

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 12:35
The person who kills Josh West is...........Tasha's aunty, I can't remember her name! This was on the back to the bay forum

Josie!! what reason would she have? suppose to protect Tasha.. I can't see it been Morag or Alf... possible Ric. Amanda and Peter are too obvious...

kels257
03-05-2006, 12:46
I agree Amanda and Peter are too obvious but is Josie coming back to Summer Bay. I thought when she left this time it was going to be for good. :searchme:

Sounds like a great storyline though can't wait.

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 12:51
maybe it is someone we won't suspect like Kim or the new nurse, leah friend.. forgot her name now.. Or maybe it is Belle when she finds out Amanda is her mum, maybe Josh is the dad and she kills him

melmarshall858
04-05-2006, 07:46
The one about Josie being the killer was a prank. Belle doesn't know Amanda is her mom even now.

dudette_250
04-05-2006, 13:46
so wen is the muderer revealed???

melmarshall858
04-05-2006, 13:57
I think it is tuesday 16th that it is revealed.

tasha_hopkins
04-05-2006, 15:21
i think its zoe, like melmarshall said in a previous thread she could kill josh because everyone will be suspects and turn on each other!!!

star_girl
07-05-2006, 13:04
oooo i reckon it could be Amanda he seems capable of anythign also she already killed one person when she ran over him and doesnt seem to have her conscience hanging over for it! x

melmarshall858
07-05-2006, 14:07
I really dont think that it was Amanda as she is off screne now and will be for about another month but the killer is revealed soon. Besides Amanda is not leaving any time soon and i cant see how the killer could be found out and still stay in the bay.

xxxxxx
14-05-2006, 22:17
The killer is
Barry Hyde this is a fact that i got from a very reliable website called back to the bay.

tasha_hopkins
14-05-2006, 22:29
its true its been aired in oz, who would have thought it:thumbsdow

melmarshall858
15-05-2006, 07:35
It hasn't been aired in oz yet but will be this week and has been confirmed that it is Barry

Katy
15-05-2006, 09:21
id never have thought it would have been him. Theres no obvious motive.

melmarshall858
15-05-2006, 09:23
Well people are saying at was to save the school as they were going to lose part of the school to project 55 and others think that Josh discovered Hyde's secret about him murdering his wife but i think a more obvious movive will be revealed when it is revealed that it is him on screen tomorrow.

Siobhan
16-05-2006, 12:24
WOW.. I can't believe it was Barry... the least of anyone I supected

melmarshall858
17-05-2006, 08:12
Well it was definately Barry he was arrested yesterday.

xStephaniex
17-05-2006, 09:59
OMG wow !!! this shall be fun to watch !!!! well interestin not fun lol....

Emmak2005
20-05-2006, 03:12
well as already been seen in Oz, Zoe plants a bomb, but we've yet to see who will die. I doubt anyone major will die though...
Barry killed Josh, but it wasn't intentional, as the flashbacks showed, Barry went to see Josh about project 56, and they had a massive fight as Josh knows about Barry killing his wife and he knows that Kim knows as well. So he threatens to tell the cops, Josh brings out the gun (which he stole from marthas car) and him and Barry struggle and a shot is fired and Josh is hit...Morag figures it all out and calls barry over, but she has set him up and after his confession, Jack and Peter come in (they had been hiding in the house, listening to the whole thing!!!).

Thanks to Lees Lil Lass from ds boards for this info. Which I was hoping noone knew. My worst luck anyway.

xStephaniex
28-07-2006, 13:52
Its Tasha. i watched a clip on al ink in the home and away thread and robbie " confesses " to cover for tasha but it tasha reveals to martha she killed him. but i can see the tashas aunt bit .. maybe tasha is covering for her aunt !? we'll have to wait and find out :p - but im confused now haha . BARRY? see home and away will keep us all guessing for ages !

tasha_hopkins
29-07-2006, 00:43
tasha did shoot a gun at josh before barry killed him, but she ran straight out of the room without seeing his body thats why she thinks she killed him, but it is definatley 100% barry hyde that killed him

xXxJessxXx
01-08-2006, 18:35
tasha did shoot a gun at josh before barry killed him, but she ran straight out of the room without seeing his body thats why she thinks she killed him, but it is definatley 100% barry hyde that killed him

Oh i just came on to see if we do ever find out who the real killer is after watching it today finding out it wasnt tash because of the whole hinm lyiung behind the desk then in front of the desk thing... :confused:

So its Barry Hyde??? Do we know that for a fact (I say we but i mean in Aussie, has it happend yet?) or have they dont shown who it is yet and if so when will we see it on our screens in the uk????

:angel:

Hopes
01-08-2006, 18:57
So when is it actually revealed that it's Barry in the UK (Channel 5) episodes, we are currently on the one where peter and jack found out for definate that it wasn't robbie or tasha.

tasha_hopkins
02-08-2006, 00:55
i think its in the coming weeks we wont have to wait long thats for sure

alohachica82
02-08-2006, 15:44
The person who killed Josh West is ....................................... Barry Hyde. I read this on the Seven Network H & A forum. He was angry at Josh over proposals to knock down the school to build the bypass. He tells one of the residents that it was him and Peter and Jack appear and arrest him! :searchme:

tasha_hopkins
03-08-2006, 01:04
barry killed josh because of the project 56 situation, and because josh found out that barry killed his wife and kim knew about it and josh threatened to expose both of them. Morag is the one that turns barry in she gets a confession out of him while peter and jack are in the next room listening to everything.

Em
14-08-2006, 17:50
so does barry go to jail then?

melmarshall858
15-08-2006, 07:54
Yes he does he leaves our screens in a few weeks.

alohachica82
30-08-2006, 10:54
When does Barry confess to murder?

Siobhan
30-08-2006, 11:27
When does Barry confess to murder?

I have merged this cause I found this answer: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=429241&postcount=30

there maybe be more info if you look at the rest of this thread.. hopefully other will help too but it better be soon... I am dying to see the confession myself