PDA

View Full Version : Latest oz spoilers

melmarshall858
02-05-2006, 17:26
He broke her heart once, but now Boyd wants Janae back and he makes the ultimate gesture to prove it’s for keeps.

It takes losing Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter) for Boyd (Kyal Marsh) to realise how much he loves her. But winning her back isn’t going to be as simple as clicking his fingers. Janae spurns his ardent reconciliation efforts as she’s in no hurry to rush back into an unequal relationship that made her insecure. The love struck young man proposes marriage to prove his devotion, but where did a cash strapped medical student find the money to but a diamond Rock?

It turns out Karl (Alan Fletcher) gave Boyd his watch, unaware that it belonged to Paul (Stefan Dennis) – and is worth $20,000! Izzy (Natalie Bassingwaighte) delights in informing her tightwad ex about the goldmine on which he was sitting. In typical Karl fashion, he makes a mad dash to reclaim the expensive timepiece, only to learn that Boyd has swapped it for an engagement Ring!

Nat's back in the habit
Look who's returning to Ramsay Street...

It had to happen sooner or later - a nun coming to Erinsborough as a regular character. The big surprise is that the nun turns out to be young Natalie Blair. She has been in and out of the show for three years as Carmella Cammeniti, fiery ex of Irish boy Connor (Patrick Harvey) and daughter of long departed mobster Rocco (Robert Forza). It's a good move by the producers. Blair was last year's Logie winner for Best New Talent.

We can exclusively reveal that in a few weeks, Connor will discover Carmella in a convent in the country. She had presumed Connor dead and was so guilt-ridden by the way she treated him and Serena (Lara Sacher) before the crash that she closeted herself away to atone for her sins. Blair, who has been working on the show for the past few months, will be at this year's Logies and can't wait. "I'll just be a guest," she says with a laugh. The producers have signed the young actor for an extended stay as Carmella. "They've given me great storylines," Blair says. "Before, she caused havoc and stirred things up. The new storylines reveal why she did what she did and why she needs to repent. And she's really serious and passionate about it this time."

Of course there will be a few moments of doubt as Connor invites her to come stay at Number 30 and rethink her decision to go ahead with the serious and final decision to become a novitiate (an apprentice nun). But they sort things out and she goes ahead with her new life and will be known as Sister Mary Catherine. "I'm in permanently (as much as you can be in a soap)," Blair says. "And the time for me to be here is good, I mean, from a personal point of view." She has been dating rival Home And Away cast member Beau Brady (Noah Lawson) and there are rumours of an impending engagement. "I don't feel I was quite ready before, but I feel so ready now. It's just so cool," she says.

Judging by a storyline preview, she will play a pivotal role in how one of these major plotlines unfolds. While nursing at a hospital she discovers the real Cameron Robinson - he is being impersonated by his evil brother Robert - in a coma. When she innocently passes this news onto Connor, his troubles just begin. In the meantime, Blair says Sister Mary Catherine will pop up at the hospital and the child care centre and wherever she's needed.

The Killer is Unleashed

Robert Robinson kills two birds with one stone when he claims his first of many victims.

Psychopath Robert Robinson kills for love and ruins his father Paul in the bargain, on shock upcoming eps of Neighbours. The arrival of businessman Sean (Colin MacPherson) gets Robert’s (Adam Hunter) hackles up. Not only does he have a proposition for Paul (Stefan Dennis) that will make him rich, he also blackmails the object of Robert’s affection, Katya (Dichen Lachman), over her murky past.

“Robert proves he’s man of his word,” says Hunter on the Neighbours set. “When he first arrived in Ramsay Street, he swore he’d kill if it meant he would get what he wanted. He’ll do anything to ruin Paul, but when Sean begins to threaten Katya, that’s it – Robert decides this guy has to go.” The business deal Sean’s proposing will see Paul and Izzy (Natalie Bassingwaighte) financially secure once more, and the prospect of making money has them both excited.

Robert however is incensed by his father’s impending success. He doesn’t believe Paul deserves it after all the pain he has caused their family and sets out to sabotage the deal. But trouble really starts to brew when Sean runs into Katya at Lassiters. Looking at her long and hard, he quizzes, “Don’t I know you from somewhere?” Katya is clearly shaken and replies, “No, no, I don’t think so,” and scurries away.

The next day, Sean corners Katya and demands money to remain quiet about her sordid past. That night, she breaks down and confesses everything to Robert about the way she used to make a living. Robert is so touched by her honesty, that he takes her in his arms and reassures her. “It’s all going to be okay,” he says softly. “I’ll take care of everything.” She could never guess just how far he’s prepared to go take care of Sean!

“Falling for Katya was never part of Robert’s plan,” says Hunter. ”He’s in town strictly to wipe his father of the face of the earth, but when he begins falling for this girl, he feels the need to protect her. “He’s conflicted – he’s about to kill for revenge as well as kill for love!” The next day Robert goes to Sean’s office. “Hi mate, what are you doing here?” asks the unsuspecting businessman. As evil darkens his features, Robert closes the door and replies, “Oh, just killing time.”

“This is just business to Robert – he’s doing what has to be done,” explains Hunter. He’s on a mission with ruining his father, but if killing Sean helps out Katya too, that’s a bonus. “He has business with other people in Ramsay Street as well – Sean is the first cab of the rank.”

Blast From The Past

Katya is terrified when a shady figure from her past makes a reappearance in her life. When the man named Sean (Colin MacPherson) tries to blackmail her, Katya reveals all to her new love, Robert, who is posing as his identical twin, Cameron. Robert (Adam Hunter) promises Katya (Dichen Lachman) he'll do whatever it takes to protect her. And there's no doubt crazed Robert means what he says. For he's willing to commit murder to do just that!

Also this week in Ramsay Street, Susan (Jackie Woodburne) is far from impressed when she learns that Stingray (Ben Nicholas) has been charged with drink-driving and now stands to lose his licence. And more alarm bells ring for Susan when she discovers that Stingray has developed feelings for the much-younger Rachel (Caitlin Stasey). Confronting Stingray over the relationship, Susan bans him from seeing Rachel. Will he do as she says?

Surprise Proposal
It seems Boyd will do anything to prove his love for Janae

Prepare for a shock marriage proposal in Ramsay Street! It's one that you will have definitely not seen coming. Desperate to prove his love to girlfriend, Janae (Eliza Taylor-Cotter), Boyd (Kyal Marsh) asks her to be his wife! Earlier, Boyd - whose relationship with Janae has been extremely rocky in recent weeks - realises she's the only girl for him. "Boyd's had a lot of time to think about what he does want in his life," Kyal says. But when Boyd tells Janae just how she feels about her, she rejects him. "Boyd apologises to Janae for being a jerk and says he wants her back, but Janae says no," reveals Eliza. "She says, 'I don't think you understand me and I don't think our relationship is going to improve. I just don't want to get hurt by you any more'. Janae has loved Boyd since they first got together. But to protect herself from getting hurt she had decided the best thing would be just to get over him."

Soon after, Boyd stuns Janae, who is still in high school, when he appears on her doorstep with an engagement ring - and pops the big question! As for Janae, she's "completely gobsmacked", Eliza says. "It's not what she expected at all. She opens the door to him on one knee and just thinks, 'What is he doing?'" Eliza admits in real life, she's not ready for marriage. "I can't imagine it," she says. "But Janae has always been very idealistic. Now Janae has a very serious decision to make." What will her response to Boyd be?

bakedbean
03-05-2006, 16:12
Sounds intresting very exciting stuff

chimwemwe
04-05-2006, 02:36
how exciting! can't wait to see it all