PDA

View Full Version : Rate the person

roxanneslover
02-05-2006, 14:52
In this game you rate the person above you.
I cant rate anyone because there is no one above me.

Siobhan
02-05-2006, 14:53
Roxanne, we have had loads of game like this.. asking questions, rate the signature, rate the avatar ect... please looking for similar threads before posting Thank you

roxanneslover
02-05-2006, 15:15
Sorry pardon me for posting dont think i will bother anymore if that is the way you are rude to new members have posted on a site that told me about this site what I feel and how upset I am so to all thoughs members that I was willing to help with msn and computer problems untill the person from ireland apoligise then I wont bother to post here any more.

Debs
02-05-2006, 22:03
cant see how siobhan was being rude :searchme:

she was just doing her job and pointing out that you need to search for threads :)

dosent mean you cant post anymore! seems a bit over the top to me

:)

roxanneslover
02-05-2006, 23:06
cant see how siobhan was being rude :searchme:

she was just doing her job and pointing out that you need to search for threads :)

dosent mean you cant post anymore! seems a bit over the top to me

:)

I spent 2 hrs searching for a thread on it could not find one but if this is the attitute when someone cant find a thread then it does do no harm starting another one.
but if that is how new members are treated then another forum who has already said that members on here go over the top is right.

I will not be helping or posting on here and will warn all forums I am a member on that not to join this forum where new members are not wanted.

Debs
02-05-2006, 23:45
this is the friendliest nicest forum i know none of us go over the top, but we all realise that the mods have a job to do and when they do it noone if us take offence! its not often that they have to! and 2 hours searching for a thread, if you go to the post reply bit you can do a quick search from there :)

roxanneslover
03-05-2006, 00:00
this is the friendliest nicest forum i know none of us go over the top, but we all realise that the mods have a job to do and when they do it noone if us take offence! its not often that they have to! and 2 hours searching for a thread, if you go to the post reply bit you can do a quick search from there :)

point 1 i was not told she was a mod nothing saying she is a mod so in my eyes she is nothing, everyone that comes onto my sites i own and help run everyone know who the mods are.
Spomeone told me you need 500 posts which again is stupid as other sites your avatar is put on straight away.
no wonder no on posts much 2 many rules and not enough of helping the members.
so that is it all links from my site and every site i am on will be removed that was coming to this site,
I notice she has not been on her since to explain herself untill she does i will stay away.

Debs
03-05-2006, 00:03
well tomorrow thens he will probably explain she cant be online 24/7 can she

and as far as i can tell NB has lots of members, members who have posted loads and regularly post everyday, all of whom love posting here and have no probs!

anyways thats enought from me, hope to see you posting around soon

xxx

Debs
03-05-2006, 00:05
I guess you ahvent read this yet! if you had youd ahve read that siobhan is a mod!

here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1131#post1131

Jojo
03-05-2006, 00:21
point 1 i was not told she was a mod nothing saying she is a mod so in my eyes she is nothing, everyone that comes onto my sites i own and help run everyone know who the mods are.
Spomeone told me you need 500 posts which again is stupid as other sites your avatar is put on straight away.
so that is it all links from my site and every site i am on will be removed that was coming to this site,
I notice she has not been on her since to explain herself untill she does i will stay away.Hiya :D

Siobhan is listed clearly as a mod on both the rules of the site and under each forum that she mods (if you scroll to the bottom of the page within each, the mods are listed) She works full time, as well as moderate here, so she will be back to reply to you tomorrow morning no doubt.

But this forum is one of the only ones i belong to because everyone is so nice on here, and Siobhan is too - I think you may have taken her reply to you out of context slightly as we are all really nice :D I wouldn't stick around long if we werent.

roxanneslover
03-05-2006, 00:53
Hiya :D

Siobhan is listed clearly as a mod on both the rules of the site and under each forum that she mods (if you scroll to the bottom of the page within each, the mods are listed) She works full time, as well as moderate here, so she will be back to reply to you tomorrow morning no doubt.

But this forum is one of the only ones i belong to because everyone is so nice on here, and Siobhan is too - I think you may have taken her reply to you out of context slightly as we are all really nice :D I wouldn't stick around long if we werent.

It was her attitude if my mods had an attitude like she has they would be demoted.
Also I do no what I am on about being a site admin on 4 sites and forum admin on 1 and a member of 20 others all with the mods clearly being stated who they are and showing who they are not stuck down in some corner and we have to find them.
Anyway this site will be blacklisted unless i hear something from her or the admin by noon on wednesday.

Jojo
03-05-2006, 01:06
:searchme: Well, me and about 500 odd regular daily visitors dont seem to feel the same, but if thats how you feel....but i do honestly think you took it the wrong way and i've never said you didn't know what you were on about.....i'm sure someone will be in touch, lets leave it at that.....:)

Meh
03-05-2006, 02:40
It was her attitude if my mods had an attitude like she has they would be demoted.
Also I do no what I am on about being a site admin on 4 sites and forum admin on 1 and a member of 20 others all with the mods clearly being stated who they are and showing who they are not stuck down in some corner and we have to find them.
Anyway this site will be blacklisted unless i hear something from her or the admin by noon on wednesday.

Who is the admin on this site anyhow? I've got a serious complaint to make about them as well. Yesterday a mod gave me a warning for just saying lol! Can you believe that? I demand the admin of this site also contact me by midday wednesday otherwise I will go tell my mummy and sulk.

Pixie
03-05-2006, 04:02
I notice she has not been on her since to explain herself untill she does i will stay away.

actually you need 500 posts for a banner and 1000 posts for a aviator. I think it's a good rule as it encourages all members to post lots and only the most dedicated members of the board are rewarded with things like being able to have a banner. It's certainly made me post more a I really want enough posts to have a banner (before I used to jut read the messages and not reply!). If you post everyday though I'm sure you'll have enough posts in no time (by the way posts in this forum don't count towards your total)

you seem to have taken one small point completely out of proportion as everyone on here is really friendly. :)

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 09:47
Sorry pardon me for posting dont think i will bother anymore if that is the way you are rude to new members have posted on a site that told me about this site what I feel and how upset I am so to all thoughs members that I was willing to help with msn and computer problems untill the person from ireland apoligise then I wont bother to post here any more.

Siobhan is not being rude at all, she is just stating there are quite a few games like the one you posted..Actually Siobhan is within her rights to inform people ( not just you ) if they have made duplicate threads..all Mods are assigned to different parts of this site, and they are aware of which threads are in their assigned parts,, so no she was not rude at all, she was just doing her job.

roxanneslover
03-05-2006, 10:00
Siobhan is not being rude at all, she is just stating there are quite a few games like the one you posted..Actually Siobhan is within her rights to inform people ( not just you ) if they have made duplicate threads..all Mods are assigned to different parts of this site, and they are aware of which threads are in their assigned parts,, so no she was not rude at all, she was just doing her job.

It was the way she said it not even saying she was a mod it should be above or under her name if anyone is a mod or not, you go on other sites and you know straight away who is a mod and who is not.
This is the only site I have been on and I post on over 50 as well as run several others that no mods show where they should.
Prehaps it is about time this board was revamped and all mods shown how they should be.

Jojo
03-05-2006, 11:01
If you read the rules of the site, , as debs indicated, which is generally one of the first things you do when you join a forum, you would know who the mods are - they also have their own colour scheme, therefore indicating to everyone who they are, so they don't need to have "mod" under their name.

I personally thing this board is fine as it is - I haven't seen anyone else complain (and don't take this the wrong way, as I am being nice :) )

Who is the admin on this site anyhow? I've got a serious complaint to make about them as well. Yesterday a mod gave me a warning for just saying lol! Can you believe that? I demand the admin of this site also contact me by midday wednesday otherwise I will go tell my mummy and sulk. :rotfl: Classic!!

Meh
03-05-2006, 11:04
It was the way she said it not even saying she was a mod it should be above or under her name if anyone is a mod or not, you go on other sites and you know straight away who is a mod and who is not.
This is the only site I have been on and I post on over 50 as well as run several others that no mods show where they should.
Prehaps it is about time this board was revamped and all mods shown how they should be.

Maybe you should send an email to the webmaster. A person with your abilities should have no probs in becoming a mod.

roxanneslover
03-05-2006, 11:12
Maybe you should send an email to the webmaster. A person with your abilities should have no probs in becoming a mod.

If I did become a mod the first thing I would ask for is that all mods and even the admin had there titles under their names also a certain person who is a mod now would not be one.
Also this site has already been picked up by another big soap forum on how site is run.
Also members who hid behind not putting mod or admin under theiir names has somedthing to hid.
On my sites my tittle is showing for all to see and the other sites all show who the mod and admins are.

Rain_
03-05-2006, 11:13
Personally if someone with a whole heap of posts more tham me gave me a bit of advice, i'd say thank you for letting me know. Or is that just me?

roxanneslover
03-05-2006, 11:15
Personally if someone with a whole heap of posts more tham me gave me a bit of advice, i'd say thank you for letting me know. Or is that just me?

It was the way it was put did not even say who she/he was.

Rain_
03-05-2006, 11:17
It shouldn't matter honey. Any forum i post on, i take advice from the more senior members. Senior members being those who show much more posts than i do

Jojo
03-05-2006, 11:20
Personally if someone with a whole heap of posts more tham me gave me a bit of advice, i'd say thank you for letting me know. Or is that just me?I would too Rain - I'd be thankful for the advice. The first thing I did when I joined was to read the site rules, situated here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=223) which clearly state who the mods are. And I thought the colour scheme made it pretty clear who was who too, unless I've missed something.

I still think it was a statement that was taken completely out of context.

roxanneslover
03-05-2006, 11:29
As I have already put it was the way she put it and not even an ok sorry but because on my site and member do make mistakes no one is perfect an apoligy would of been issued to the member for going over the top and then pointed out to the member what they had done wrong.

Not her as soon as she posted it she logged off and i notice that she has not posted back here since.
But now I can see what this other soap forum is on about how clicky everyone is.

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 11:38
As I have already put it was the way she put it and not even an ok sorry but because on my site and member do make mistakes no one is perfect an apoligy would of been issued to the member for going over the top and then pointed out to the member what they had done wrong.

Not her as soon as she posted it she logged off and i notice that she has not posted back here since.
But now I can see what this other soap forum is on about how clicky everyone is.

Hey hey...knock it off, Siobhan does not owe any one an apology for doing her job,, we are not cliquey as you state, we all know what is what here, and I find your posts quite arguementive. I think it is best for you to drop the subject,and move on :) If you do so well on your own site, then HURRAH for you,, there is nothing to change on this site, its just great the way it is.

Jojo
03-05-2006, 11:39
Nope not clicky, just friendly and defending something we can't see anything wrong with (i've seen a lot worse from other mods on other forums with no apologies).

Siobhan posted 5 or 6 times after posting in this thread and as was previously stated, Siobhan also works full time.

Anyway, for your information, as I think I said, but if I didn't then I apologise, but the Moderators on this forum are:

Jade, Bad Wolf (both names green), Siobhan, Bondboffin and Rob (in purple)

Besides, I am sure you stated in one of your previous posts that you weren't going to post until you received your apology.....

Meh
03-05-2006, 11:43
If I did become a mod the first thing I would ask for is that all mods and even the admin had there titles under their names also a certain person who is a mod now would not be one.
Also this site has already been picked up by another big soap forum on how site is run.
Also members who hid behind not putting mod or admin under theiir names has somedthing to hid.
On my sites my tittle is showing for all to see and the other sites all show who the mod and admins are.

If i were admin on this site i'd make all the mods have nude avatars instead. As for the admins, they should made it abundantly clear they are admins so whereever they post it says "Warning - admin on a possible power trip". How cool would that be?!

Have you asked the webmaster yet?

Rain_
03-05-2006, 11:47
OMG i'm sorry Norman but i'm wetting myself here.

Lets start again otherwise this could escalate into a miriad of arguements. Roxanne welcome to soapboards. Should you require any further assiatance please do not hesitate to contact any of the regular members where we would be only to happy to provide assistance.

I do appologise if our advice was misconstrued as critism. This was not our intention.

Our main goal is to aleviate the jobs of the administrators as well as enjoy the commoradory of a community.

You are more than welcome into this community, all we ask is that you read and undertake the rules of the forum before posting.

Should you wish to continue posting on this forum we will welcome you with open arms and include you in any discussion that may be ongoing at the time of your posting. We also welcome personal opinion as long as it isn't derogatory to any other members.

Now the general consensus is...read above baby!!

Jojo
03-05-2006, 11:50
If i were admin on this site i'd make all the mods have nude avatars instead. As for the admins, they should made it abundantly clear they are admins so whereever they post it says "Warning - admin on a possible power trip". How cool would that be?!

Have you asked the webmaster yet?OMG - that would be brilliant!! I wish I'd thought of that - who are the admins again, so I can go pm them?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Meh
03-05-2006, 11:53
I don't know who the admins are - they don't have Admin under their name.
I think people whose usernames are in black are marked for being potential mods?
And those marked in red are prospective trouble makers? (like mine *sniff*)

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 11:54

well Im glad that you are not the admin here young man! If I were your mother I would horse whip you - what a terrible thing to say - I think that you should be banned - I am horrified!!

Rain_
03-05-2006, 11:55
See now i want potential mod status Norman

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 11:55
I think people whose usernames are in black are marked for being potential mods?
And those marked in red are prospective trouble makers? (like mine *sniff*)

trouble maker - I would say so I am still reeling at your post about the nude avatars!

Jojo
03-05-2006, 11:58
And those marked in red are prospective trouble makers? (like mine *sniff*)You'd better be careful - you could find yourself :banned: if you carry on - I'm sure the admins are watching - where ever they are :ninja: :ninja: :rotfl:

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 11:58

your site souns much better Im shocked at this norman bates character - whats the url for your site

I didnt know i was posting on such a poor site that it had been picked up on by another site - what will my school mates think I will be sooo uncool :(

Rain_
03-05-2006, 11:59
Nude avatars?? I missed that one...Bring it on baby!!!!!!!!

Meh
03-05-2006, 11:59
trouble maker - I would say so I am still reeling at your post about the nude avatars!

I think you guys are all ganging up on me.
I got a warning yesterday for saying lol.
The week before I got a three day ban for saying Patsy Kensit is talented.

Everyone hates me on this site. I want my mummy.

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:00
You'd better be careful - you could find yourself :banned: if you carry on - I'm sure the admins are watching - where ever they are :ninja: :ninja: :rotfl:

Well said! Im glad that I am not the only one that thinks Norman Bates should be banned I think that the thread stater should be a super mod

Abi
03-05-2006, 12:02
I will not be helping or posting on here and will warn all forums I am a member on that not to join this forum where new members are not wanted.

Thought you weren't posting here again?! Thats what ya said yesterday *points to quote* :p

Or was that a lie?! :nono:

:moonie:

Rain_
NORMAN IS BANED!!!! OH WAIT...WHO DOES THIS????

Norman.....crap

RealityGap

well with a potty mouth like yours I doubt that even your mummy loves you - if I were the admin I would ban you

Abi
03-05-2006, 12:03

God, its you again?! Your constant spamming and irrosponsible posting has irrited us enough, NB! We might all petition to get you banned as this rate- if we can ever track down who owns SoapBoards.... :hmm:

:rotfl:

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 12:03

NB I am laughing my big ol American butt off over here in Holland, lordy I sure needed a giggle !!!!!!! Trying to picture you as Burt Reynolds when he posed on the cover of COSMO .... :rotfl:

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:04

Everyone hates me on this site. I want my mummy.Well, this is a cliquey site, that no one wants to be a member of and it looks like your card has been marked young man - at least being a nice bright red, its a huge warning for us all.

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:06
NB I am laughing my big ol American butt off over here in Holland, lordy I sure needed a giggle !!!!!!! Trying to picture you as Burt Reynolds when he posed on the cover of COSMO .... :rotfl:

young lady I think you are heading for a ban too - the nude talk should not be allowed!!

Abi
03-05-2006, 12:07

If you think that, then you dont need a 3 day ban- you need to go to the mental ward, love! :rotfl:

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 12:09
If you think that, then you dont need a 3 day ban- you need to go to the mental ward, love! :rotfl:

Abi I think I have a straight jacket that might fit our Norman quite well, I think the boys in the white coats, are waiting for a call.. shall I call them ??To pick up Norman and have him hauled off :moonie: ??

Abi
03-05-2006, 12:10
Abi I think I have a straight jacket that might fit our Norman quite well, I think the boys in the white coats, are waiting for a call.. shall I call them ??To pick up Norman and have him hauled off :moonie: ??

Definetaly yeah!

Next he'll be saying he's the site admin :rolleyes: needs to be hauled off i say, and have some sense knocked into him!

:rotfl:

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:12
Definetaly yeah!

Next he'll be saying he's the site admin :rolleyes: needs to be hauled off i say, and have some sense knocked into him!

:rotfl:Site admin :rotfl: hes dillusional!! definitely would need to be sent to the funny farm if he starts saying that!! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:12
you know Abi - that guy does have delussions of grandure - I am sure he does think that he owns this site or something...... give the boys in white coats a call so they can stick his dressing gown on backwards

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 12:13
Firstly Roxanneslover, I don't feel I have to justify what I wrote, I was pointing out that we had many games like you have posted and if you did a quick search you would have known this

Secondly, this is not a western, demanding an answer at "noon" is totally un-call for and if you want to leave, then do it. I won't be bothered either way and blacklist this site to other member of your forum who think like you will be no great loss either

Thirdly, I do not have to answer you immediately or have Moderator under my name. I am listed in the rules which,if you read, you would have known this all along. I am in a fully time job and sorry to say have a life, so I won't be on this 24/7.

Finally, over 7000 people have registered on this site with well over 500 regular posters who are happy to abide by the rules.

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:18
Firstly Roxanneslover, I don't feel I have to justify what I wrote, I was pointing out that we had many games like you have posted and if you did a quick search you would have known this

Secondly, this is not a western, demanding an answer at "noon" is totally un-call for and if you want to leave, then do it. I won't be bothered either way and blacklist this site to other member of your forum who think like you will be no great loss either

Thirdly, I do not have to answer you immediately or have Moderator under my name. I am listed in the rules which,if you read, you would have known this all along. I am in a fully time job and sorry to say have a life, so I won't be on this 24/7.

Finally, over 7000 people have registered on this site with well over 500 regular posters who are happy to abide by the rules.

what do you mean this isn't a western - you mean I got out my stetson and my chaps for nothing - oh bum!!

(well said Siobhan)

Meh
03-05-2006, 12:20
I just got another warning for saying that mods should have nude avatars.
This is not fair. Where do I complain?

I didn't even suggest that it should be a nude self portrait of the mods in their avatars.

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 12:21

I didn't even suggest that it should be a nude self portrait of the mods in their avatars.

As apparently the only mod here, there is a email address you can send your complaint too [email protected]

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:22

think yourself lucky that it was only a warning - I would have banned you - you whippersnapper you

Chloe O'brien
03-05-2006, 12:22
you know the problem with this norman bates person is that you give some people a little bit of authority and it goes right to their heads :D Can I just say that I do not have a problem with my aviator being naked as long as its kiefer that's naked and not me as it would scare the kids :rotfl:

As for having a problem about having to have a certain numbers or posts to have a banner and avaitar roxy my opinion would be to just keep moaning and your posts will grow in no time

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:24

I didn't even suggest that it should be a nude self portrait of the mods in their avatars.:clap: And good on Admin for doing so!! They should have :banned: you permanently :D

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:25
As apparently the only mod here, there is a email address you can send your complaint too [email protected]*runs off to send a complaint* Dear Admin - this site is the pits, the mods are nasty and whoever you are, you aren't very visible are you.....

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:26
As for having a problem about having to have a certain numbers or posts to have a banner and avaitar roxy my opinion would be to just keep moaning and your posts will grow in no timeDo you think she realises that posts in fun and games don't count though :rotfl: Oh no - you'd need to read the rules first :rotfl:

Meh
03-05-2006, 12:27
As apparently the only mod here, there is a email address you can send your complaint too [email protected]

That is not fair. How did you get my email address?
I think that roxy person is an admin and you guys are in cahoots with eachother.

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:28

actually I think that maybe it was a bit harsh to give you a warning over this - as after all the threadstarter did actually complain that the mods werent more visable and I guess you can't have any more visability of a mod and the admins if they are naked - I hear the site owner is hot so perhaps it would be a good move

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 12:29
:lol: having visions of NB stripped down into a dressing gown backwards,, omg.. I need my heart pills:rotfl:

alan45
03-05-2006, 12:31
Well I for one was not going to feed the troll by posting on this thread but seeing as its now reached its proper level I will post. I think NB should start a board of his own if he is not happy with how things are done on here. He has caused nothing but trouble since he started posting on here. How dare he insult us by saying Dennis Rickman is dead. I no he is not. Yeh and another thing Shannis and Kalfie were to fantastic ideas who does he think he hi just cuz he didnt like them lol. Shannis iz wiked and Nigel iz really fit

Meh
03-05-2006, 12:32
actually I think that maybe it was a bit harsh to give you a warning over this - as after all the threadstarter did actually complain that the mods werent more visable and I guess you can't have any more visability of a mod and the admins if they are naked - I hear the site owner is hot so perhaps it would be a good move

I heard the site owner is a ugly mug with a face like a baboons backside.

Please don't give me another warning for saying that.

alan45
03-05-2006, 12:32
That is not fair. How did you get my email address?
I think that roxy person is an admin and you guys are in cahoots with eachother.
I agree they pmed me on my other 20 boards and told me you wuz trubble mate.

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:33
actually I think that maybe it was a bit harsh to give you a warning over this - as after all the threadstarter did actually complain that the mods werent more visable and I guess you can't have any more visability of a mod and the admins if they are naked - I hear the site owner is hot so perhaps it would be a good move:clap: Thinking about it - this naked avatar business isn't quite so disgusting - nb are you going to start your own forum?? Let us know and we'll have to join you as your ideas are brill!!

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:34

Please don't give me another warning for saying that.:nono: You just know another warning is on its way to you!

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:36

Please don't give me another warning for saying that.

dont think that his face would get much of a look if he was naked - and you are only saying he is ugly cause you are envious you arnt a mod

perhaps you and Roxy should start a site together

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 12:37
I agree they pmed me on my other 20 boards and told me you wuz trubble mate.

Sorry no text talk allowed (ps I am a mod honest)

Chloe O'brien
03-05-2006, 12:37

Well I have just sent and e-mail complaining about a number of members on this board who are nothing but big bullies, any time you ask for help and advice all you get is a cheeky answer. Since I have joined here nobody has spoken to me I have no friends and when I write to the so called mods they just reply by telling me I am looking for someone who cares and it aint me LOSER :rotfl:

So I am off now to join a new forum called Norma No Pals. goodbye cruel world:p

Meh
03-05-2006, 12:38
Well I for one was not going to feed the troll by posting on this thread but seeing as its now reached its proper level I will post. I think NB should start a board of his own if he is not happy with how things are done on here. He has caused nothing but trouble since he started posting on here. How dare he insult us by saying Dennis Rickman is dead. I no he is not. Yeh and another thing Shannis and Kalfie were to fantastic ideas who does he think he hi just cuz he didnt like them lol. Shannis iz wiked and Nigel iz really fit

Just cause yer a sad shannis and kalfie hater. I love shannis more than i love my pet thats also called shannis and i think its really vile of you to take the piss out of my other pet kalfie cause you know I called them that and your just a wicked person who always has a dig at me

Chloe O'brien
03-05-2006, 12:39
:lol: having visions of NB stripped down into a dressing gown backwards,, omg.. I need my heart pills:rotfl:

is he doing the strip to the music from the Full Monty "is he! is he! is he!" :lol:

Meh
03-05-2006, 12:43
is he doing the strip to the music from the Full Monty "is he! is he! is he!" :lol:

If I stripped my BO will knock you all out.

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:44
is he doing the strip to the music from the Full Monty "is he! is he! is he!" :lol::rotfl: I have visions of the dole queue scene from Full Monty now!! :rotfl:

roxanneslover
03-05-2006, 12:45

What happened to the other 6,500 did you upset them or they found they have to crawl to get their count up.
4 site admins tried to signup yesterday but their e-mails where banned because they where so this site came back not genuine and that is admins who have used those e-mails for years and have had sites going for 3 years or more so you want to get that seen too.
By not letting them reg they have now found a better site with better rules but where everyone can have fun and a laugh and everyone knows who the admin and mods are.
This site is now blacklisted on 27 other sites because of the way we have been treated.
Await your reply to the above.
If you have a good answer not some of your stoll pigeons answering for you.
Will only answer back to your post no one elses.
This has been sent to the other admins by mass e-mail so they await your reply.
If you have the guts to reply.
If you ban me then we know what kind of mod you are.

Trinity
03-05-2006, 12:46
Hey, man , we are already KO'ed by the idea of naked avatars!.

As a Charmed fan, what I want to know is - does Leo still count?

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 12:48
If I stripped my BO will knock you all out.

this is about as naked as I am going to get for a mod (see avatar)

Trinity
03-05-2006, 12:48
What happened to the other 6,500 did you upset them or they found they have to crawl to get their count up.
4 site admins tried to signup yesterday but their e-mails where banned because they where so this site came back not genuine and that is admins who have used those e-mails for years and have had sites going for 3 years or more so you want to get that seen too.
By not letting them reg they have now found a better site with better rules but where everyone can have fun and a laugh and everyone knows who the admin and mods are.
This site is now blacklisted on 27 other sites because of the way we have been treated.

I know that this person isn't going to reply to lil' ole me, however if anyone else could let me know what sites she is referring to I would be grateful.

Chloe O'brien
03-05-2006, 12:51
:rotfl: I have visions of the dole queue scene from Full Monty now!! :rotfl:

I have a request can someone make me an avaitar of NB doing a strip dressed in a firemans outfit dancing to "HOT STUFF" :ninja:
:eek: ooops sorry mods (who ever you are) but I think i have posted in wrong thread OH NO now i'm going to get a warning for posting in the wrong place and trolling the boards :angel:

just out of curiosity is the mods on these boards the same as the mods who used to fight with the skinheads and rockers in the 70's or 80's :searchme:

Jojo
03-05-2006, 12:52
Siobhan, you must feel honoured - the troll only wishes to speak with you! :rotfl:

Their emails were banned because they were - says everything we need to know really doesnt it :rotfl:

It seems there is only one person here that doesnt know who admin or the mods are, eh "roxanneslover" :lol:

alan45
03-05-2006, 12:55
I know that this person isn't going to reply to lil' ole me, however if anyone else could let me know what sites she is referring to I would be grateful.
Here it is no wonder NB is quaking in his boots

http://www.webspawner.com/users/roxanneslover/index.html

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 12:55
Siobhan I am apauled at your attitude you have gone alnog with that no-body Norman Bates and have displayed a nude avator!

Trinity
03-05-2006, 12:59
Here it is no wonder NB is quaking in his boots

http://www.webspawner.com/users/roxanneslover/index.html

90 registered users! Wow, successful or what!

Meh
03-05-2006, 13:00

I emailed my mate bill gates and asked him to ban this site from msn.

I'm gonna let everyone here know: you mess with my mate roxy, you mess with me alright?

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 13:00

I don't have to justify anything I say to you and "demanding" a response will not win you any favours..

To answer your questions: I said 500 "regular" poster those who qualify for banner, avatar, PM.... i.e well over 1000 posts

In regards to the email question, this site doesn't allow access with a FREE email account

I don't care how many admin/mods or execs are waiting on an answer to this and IF I choose to ban you it will be because of your disregard to read simple rules and your "demands" for answers.. I owe you nothing...

Jojo
03-05-2006, 13:01
90 registered users! Wow, successful or what!And the most online at any time was 6!! :thumbsup: :cheer:

Meh
03-05-2006, 13:02
And the most online at any time was 6!! :thumbsup: :cheer:

Stop dissing me site. One of those six was roxy herself

Jojo
03-05-2006, 13:05
Stop dissing me site. One of those six was roxy herselfAwww, I'm sowwy - its such a cool site - bet people are flocking to join really! :rolleyes: :o

Meh
03-05-2006, 13:06
Hey, I'm high noon has come and gone. Wasn't something supposed to happen?

Trinity
03-05-2006, 13:07
Awww, I'm sowwy - its such a cool site - bet people are flocking to join really! :rolleyes: :o

Flocking, what - as in sheep?

I don't think that I am cool enough to join....

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 13:10
I don't care how many admin/mods or execs are waiting on an answer to this and IF I choose to ban you it will be because of your disregard to read simple rules and your "demands" for answers.. I owe you nothing...

:bow: :bow: You go girl,,, tell her/him how things are run here:thumbsup: :cool:

Meh
03-05-2006, 13:12
I owe you nothing...

:bow: :bow: You go girl,,, tell her/him how things are run here:thumbsup: :cool:

Wasn't that a Bros song? Is Siobhan a closet Bros fan? (plesse don't ban me for saying that)

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 13:13
Wasn't that a Bros song? Is Siobhan a closet Bros fan? (plesse don't ban me for saying that)

Bros Rules!!! :rotfl:

Sorry for the delay in replying, my machine exploded at 12 noon.. mmmm wonder if that was the threat???

Trinity
03-05-2006, 13:19
As SB is now black listed from '27' other sites I think that it is oly fair that we are given a list of these websites so we can ban 'em back?

Or perhaps they don't exist?

Or do they all have only one member?

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 13:22
Now it is my turn to make demands Roxanneslover.. I demand you give me a good reason to keep you on this site by 1pm or you are banned!!!!

Meh
03-05-2006, 14:01
There hasn't been a good reason and its 1...

Do the honours siobhan.

Jessie Wallace
03-05-2006, 14:03
Me thinks this thread might be one for Soapboards Gold!! I need to wee, i've not stopped laughing since i started reading it.

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 14:06
so NB do you really think nude avators are the way to go?

Trinity
03-05-2006, 14:11
Damn, so is it Avator and not avatar - as in Leo from Charmed... Damn, damn

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 14:12
Damn, so is it Avator and not avatar - as in Leo from Charmed... Damn, damn

you are probably right my spelling is really bad!!

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 14:13
Roxy and her amazing website, with all 2 users, is not offically banned.. bye bye

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 14:13
just googled it and you are right Trinity it is Avatar!

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 14:14
Roxy and her amazing website, with all 2 users, is not offically banned.. bye bye

had a look on Roxanneslovers site - the user is a he called Donald

Trinity
03-05-2006, 14:17
just googled it and you are right Trinity it is Avatar!

Right then - I am all for naked Avatars, then - Leo, where are you?

Meh
03-05-2006, 14:19
Naked avatars - we could set a trend here.

I don't want no "NB is sexist" when i post mine up :D

Abi
03-05-2006, 15:06
Funny thing is, have a look at the forum Alan linked to, and she said that one of her (or should that be his...?) sites was given to her, because the admin of it, went onto other boards, and behaved "inappropritly" for an admin.

Hypocrite?! Me thinks so!

Debs
03-05-2006, 15:13

:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: havent read anything this fab since the whole button moon thread :D :rotfl:

Meh
03-05-2006, 16:51
Just for the record, remember its a breach of the site rules to troll and be abusive to mods. I support Siobhan wholeheartedly and she does an excellent job of moderating.

alan45
03-05-2006, 17:16
I support Siobhan wholeheartedly and she does an excellent job of moderating.

I think we are all behind you on that one NB. Still it gave us all a laugh and maybe you should look into the idea of naked avatars. I think it could be a winner :)

RealityGap
03-05-2006, 17:51
Just for the record, remember its a breach of the site rules to troll and be abusive to mods. I support Siobhan wholeheartedly and she does an excellent job of moderating.

Well said - I would like to say that I think that the Mods and of course the Admin on this is site is second to none :cheer:

Of course none of us were off topic today since this was in fun and games and I had the most fun I have had in ages - thanks everyone :)

Rain_
03-05-2006, 17:58
Of course none of us were off topic today since this was in fun and games and I had the most fun I have had in ages - thanks everyone :)

I whole heartedly agree. I just read the afternoons fun and am kicking myself because i wasn't here to join in.

Big round of applause for everyone involved.

Tori
03-05-2006, 18:07
i just read all of this and wish i had been here!

CrazyLea
03-05-2006, 18:32
:lol: lmao! This is class!! Can't believe I missed it all :p Good job everyone, so funny :rotfl:

JustJodi
03-05-2006, 18:50
90 registered users! Wow, successful or what!

I had a looky loo at that site **cough cough** as u said 90 registered users,and the site just started 4 mos ago,, good grief,, I can not believe the NERVE of this person said that our site has been banned by 27 others,, how do u ban a site :searchme: :searchme: :searchme: What happened to this bloke who was trolling our site any way????????( not that I give a hoot or hollar )

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 18:58
I had a looky loo at that site **cough cough** as u said 90 registered users,and the site just started 4 mos ago,, good grief,, I can not believe the NERVE of this person said that our site has been banned by 27 others,, how do u ban a site :searchme: :searchme: :searchme: What happened to this bloke who was trolling our site any way????????( not that I give a hoot or hollar )

I banned his sorry little ass for not responding to my demands by 1pm today

Just want to say thanks to everyone for their support. I was just doing my job and I didn't feel I did anything wrong. It was lovely to get all the support I did

Kim
03-05-2006, 19:03
I wish I was here too. If she was an 'admin' I'd hate to see a member that wasn't abiding by the rules of her stupid site.

crazygirl
03-05-2006, 20:33
damn i missed all this! im gutted

di marco
03-05-2006, 21:16

i agree you all do a really good job here! :)
but the thread has had me in stitches, thanks for the great laugh! :D

Jojo
03-05-2006, 22:38
I banned his sorry little ass for not responding to my demands by 1pm today

Just want to say thanks to everyone for their support. I was just doing my job and I didn't feel I did anything wrong. It was lovely to get all the support I didThat why i had to say something Siobhan - I'd normally keep quiet, but on this occasion I couldn't :D

Chloe O'brien
04-05-2006, 00:57
Well I had fun today, it stopped me from doing boring old work. Congratulations to Siobhan who kept her head and dignity when everyone else was playing the fool. I think there should be a new CTU (Counter Troll Unit) set up to bansih any future little idiots who try to cause trouble on here. By the way what has happened to my Full Monty avatar :D

dddMac1
05-05-2006, 17:09
i think Siobhan and other Mods do an excelent job Including Norman Bates so well done to them.

pookie1968uk
06-05-2006, 10:38
just read this now and cant believe i missed it all!
what was Roxanneslovers problem, definite an attitude problem there!
i love this site, it is the only one im a member of and i love it!
keep up the good work and where are the naked avatars then.........

samantha nixon
06-05-2006, 14:56
hiya
i have just read all of this and its pathetic, it was me who put a lnk back to this site on another one as its a good site and i put on the thread everyone is nice and friendly and its really good with a load of nice memebers but you totally proved that point wrong and the forums he is on are all good and they aint just ones with 90 members

alan45
06-05-2006, 18:33
hiya
i have just read all of this and its pathetic, it was me who put a lnk back to this site on another one as its a good site and i put on the thread everyone is nice and friendly and its really good with a load of nice memebers but you totally proved that point wrong and the forums he is on are all good and they aint just ones with 90 membersYour friend should have read the rules and not dissed the mods. Secondly if he is such a wonderful person why did he issue threats and ultimatims. Thirdly I think the mods showed extreme patience with him. Had I been Siobhan I would have banned him immeadiatly

Jada-GDR
06-05-2006, 18:39
this rings bells :p its reminding me very much of buttonnoon2004 and sexi_pop_star

Chris_2k11
06-05-2006, 18:43
this rings bells :p its reminding me very much of buttonnoon2004 and sexi_pop_starI was reading those theads last week. Still makes me laugh to this very day. :D

Jada-GDR
06-05-2006, 20:19
I was reading those theads last week. Still makes me laugh to this very day. :Dyeah, i wasnt even involved and they make me laugh :lol:

Bryan
06-05-2006, 21:38
hiya
i have just read all of this and its pathetic, it was me who put a lnk back to this site on another one as its a good site and i put on the thread everyone is nice and friendly and its really good with a load of nice memebers but you totally proved that point wrong and the forums he is on are all good and they aint just ones with 90 members

it is clear from this post that you have some issues with this site and its members :rolleyes:

if you dont like it hear then you know what you can do...

samantha nixon
06-05-2006, 21:47
it is clear from this post that you have some issues with this site and its members :rolleyes:

if you dont like it hear then you know what you can do...

bb i dont have any issues with members and this site :searchme: i was just saying that its pathetic especially from certain people in here

di marco
06-05-2006, 21:47
hiya

the only thing i found pathetic about anything in this thread was the original poster making demands and acting how they did, and everyone was nice to them til they did this, then after that i think the answers and comments from other members were funny not pathetic and nb and siobhan did a good job, well thats my opinion anyway

Bryan
06-05-2006, 22:00
bb i dont have any issues with members and this site :searchme: i was just saying that its pathetic especially from certain people in here

you suggested that this site and its members didnt show what you had described as

everyone is nice and friendly and its really good with a load of nice memebers

then surely you would have issues with members or the site, i may be interpreting this wrong, but thats how it appeared to me in the post you made earlier.

i was just saying that its pathetic especially from certain people in here

what people and what did they do that can be labelled as "pathetic"?

alan45
06-05-2006, 22:02
the only thing i found pathetic about anything in this thread was the original poster making demands and acting how they did, and everyone was nice to them til they did this, then after that i think the answers and comments from other members were funny not pathetic and nb and siobhan did a good job, well thats my opinion anywayI agree with you. Normally I do not respond to trolls like the OP but I just had to join in with the banter. How dare he make threats to blacklist this board We are better off without prople like him

samantha nixon
06-05-2006, 22:05
you suggested that this site and its members didnt show what you had described as

then surely you would have issues with members or the site, i may be interpreting this wrong, but thats how it appeared to me in the post you made earlier.

what people and what did they do that can be labelled as "pathetic"?

this whole thread siobhan could have just closed it straight away like you do with a lot of other threads
and i aint got issues with people on here i just said that people were nice and friendly and going by this thread it doesnt really give that impression

Jojo
06-05-2006, 22:16
We were all being polite about the entire situation and considering the couple of posts that were made about Siobhan, I think we were (including myself) very restrained. Other forums would not have been so polite and the bits in between were banter between us.

i was just saying that its pathetic especially from certain people in hereWould like to know what you mean by this though, and if i'm included within this statement, maybe you'd like to pm me....:D

di marco
06-05-2006, 22:19
this whole thread siobhan could have just closed it straight away like you do with a lot of other threads
and i aint got issues with people on here i just said that people were nice and friendly and going by this thread it doesnt really give that impression

well i dont think siobhan mods the offtopics discussion forums (i might be mistaken though) so she wouldnt be able to close it. i think it gives a good impression of people being friendly, it shows that people stick up for each other when someone is being having a go at for doing their job, plus i thought it also showed that we are able to have a joke with each other on here, but as my last post that is just my opinion on the matter

alan45
06-05-2006, 22:19
and i aint got issues with people on here i just said that people were nice and friendly and going by this thread it doesnt really give that impressionThe OP could have stopped the argument himself and there is no excuse whatsoever for his childish threats. He was the PATHETIC one :readtheru and thats why he was rightly :banned:

I find it amazing that you stand up for him :confused:

samantha nixon
06-05-2006, 22:21
We were all being polite about the entire situation and considering the couple of posts that were made about Siobhan, I think we were (including myself) very restrained. Other forums would not have been so polite and the bits in between were banter between us.

Would like to know what you mean by this though, and if i'm included within this statement, maybe you'd like to pm me....:D

hiya its not you emz i ment by that i didnt actually mean anyone in particular its just most of the people who were doing it are regular members and mods just i didnt think it would be accepted on here
like dm said this is my OPPINION

Jojo
06-05-2006, 22:33
hiya its not you emz i ment by that i didnt actually mean anyone in particular its just most of the people who were doing it are regular members and mods just i didnt think it would be accepted on here
like dm said this is my OPPINIONOkey doke - no probs - though all posts that were made in that thread didn't add to anyones post count being fun and games, so that could be a reason why - though I personally, was defending a mod and a friend on here and having a laugh with some of the others too. Anyway, end of :D

Chris_2k11
06-05-2006, 23:46
I think this thread maybe should be closed to stop anymore disagreement..

JustJodi
06-05-2006, 23:48
I totally agree with u there.. this thread should be closed,, so Bry can you close this thread or does it have to be some other Mod,, its going no where!!!!!

Siobhan
08-05-2006, 13:34

Sam, at that particular time I didn't have access to close this section. I just responded as I normally would and I sent a report to mod who do have rights in this section..

I am closing this now