PDA

View Full Version : Mel/Sophie - The Burton Sisters

Lennie
29-04-2006, 12:49
Just had to do a thread on the Burton twins, i think they are great :cheer:

I think they have brilliant since the date rape late night special, looks like we have got some good acting coming from the twins and also Liz in the next few weeks

SPOILERS: 8TH MAY - 12TH MAY 2006

Tuesday 9th
Liz and Sophie continue to despair over Mel, but how can they get her to stop drinking?

Wednesday 10th
Mel struggles to stay on the wagon, and to stay indoors. Mel's obsession with alcohol overrides everything and her actions lead to dire consequences for Sophie.

Thursday 11th May
At Sophie's bedside in the hospital, Liz is furious with Mel for pushing her sister down the city steps.
With Liz still fuming, are the Burton family about to disintegrate completely

Friday 12th
Edgy, Mel is taking her first trembling steps along the road to recovery. A little understanding and empathy goes a long way, and Mel's left feeling more optimistic then she's been for months.

Chris_2k11
29-04-2006, 13:20
looks like we have got some good acting coming from the twins and also Liz in the next few weeksI have a feeling di marco may disagree with you on the Liz bit :rotfl:

di marco
29-04-2006, 13:22
I have a feeling di marco may disagree with you on the Liz bit :rotfl:

yes i will lol! shes a terrible actress!

Florijo
29-04-2006, 13:28
I like Liz. She may not be the greatest actress but she is hilarious sometimes and I can't wait for some catfights with her and Frankie or her and Becca.

Chris_2k11
29-04-2006, 13:30
I like Liz. She may not be the greatest actress but she is hilarious sometimes and I can't wait for some catfights with her and Frankie or her and Becca.Haha it's gonna be so funny :rotfl: I really can't wait!! We've been waiting for this moment for months!! :D

di marco
29-04-2006, 13:45
yeh shes funny, she can make me laugh with her comments and her fighting lol! but her acting is still appalling!

Lennie
29-04-2006, 13:56
I actually feel sorry for Liz coz Sophie is like her support system - Liz would be lost without her