PDA

View Full Version : Zoe?

angelblue
01-03-2005, 22:10
When do you think zoe will tell the truth to her family about the dennis and the baby and everything :)

crazygirl
01-03-2005, 22:14
soon i reckon but i think she will tell kat first when she comes back

angelblue
01-03-2005, 22:17
Or maybe she wont bcoz she thinks dennis isnt coming bck but wot a mistake she is making things ten time worst for herself :)

Mr_Cellophane
01-03-2005, 22:26
I thought she tells Little Mo soon.

crazygirl
01-03-2005, 22:32
I thought she tells Little Mo soon.
really

Crazzykayzz
02-03-2005, 20:40
yep; i got told (dont believe me) that zoe tells little mo, that she killed den and chrissie spoke zoe in getting an abortion! has anyone elase heard that? like i say dont believe me incase it aint true ok! .................lol

Claire
03-03-2005, 11:55
I think once Dennis returns to the square, everything about Zoes fake pegnancy will have to come out, I can see the showdown being in the Vic :)

phils little sister
03-03-2005, 12:05
i hope kat is there tho when it all comes out! who is due back first Kat or Dennis any one know? :cool:

Claire
03-03-2005, 12:16
Kat is back first in mid April whereas Dennis should be back late April/early May

SuzSquirrel
03-03-2005, 15:32
Given that Kat had a miscarriage you'd think she wouldn't have much sympathy with Zoe having an abortion - though saying that, didn't she want Little Mo too when she was pregnant with Freddie? Be itneresting to see anyway - Jessie Wallace has got some making up to do though I reckon before viewers will like Kat as much as they did before, she was such a cow to Alfie and Zoe before she left.

soapaddict
03-03-2005, 15:36
yep; i got told (dont believe me) that zoe tells little mo, that she killed den and chrissie spoke zoe in getting an abortion! has anyone elase heard that? like i say dont believe me incase it aint true ok! .................lol

yip i heard that too.

cant remember where though.

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
04-03-2005, 13:54
Given that Kat had a miscarriage you'd think she wouldn't have much sympathy with Zoe having an abortion - though saying that, didn't she want Little Mo too when she was pregnant with Freddie? Be itneresting to see anyway - Jessie Wallace has got some making up to do though I reckon before viewers will like Kat as much as they did before, she was such a cow to Alfie and Zoe before she left.

Kat is a woman of the world and even though straight after suffering a misacarriage you resent anyone that could 'kill' their baby, in the long term life returns to normal and you understand that everyone has their reasons and their own decisions.

Kat's her Mum, she'll never resent her.

SuzSquirrel
04-03-2005, 18:15
Kat is a woman of the world and even though straight after suffering a misacarriage you resent anyone that could 'kill' their baby, in the long term life returns to normal and you understand that everyone has their reasons and their own decisions.

Kat's her Mum, she'll never resent her.

Hmm, this is the 'tell your daughter you wish she'd never been born' school of parenting.

I think anything's possible with this particular mother/daughter relationship!

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
07-03-2005, 09:45
Hmm, this is the 'tell your daughter you wish she'd never been born' school of parenting.

I think anything's possible with this particular mother/daughter relationship!

:D Yeah, maybe you're right!

Debs
07-03-2005, 11:03
i think that kat will be shocked but realise why she she did everything she did with the baby. dont know how she will react to the murder though.

Rach33
07-03-2005, 11:44
I think it will all come out when Dennis returns

SoapRach
07-03-2005, 13:47

But when she said that she didn't mean it. she thought she was doing the best for zoe. Ok so it was a misguided thing to do but the fact remains that she doesn't wish Zoe was never born.

I do think that Kat will be supportive though, she knows how it feels to be in the predicament (even though she decided to keep Zoe) and also knows how it feels to be manipulated into doing something by a scumbag male!

Debs
07-03-2005, 14:00
I do think that Kat will be supportive though, she knows how it feels to be in the predicament (even though she decided to keep Zoe) and also knows how it feels to be manipulated into doing something by a scumbag male!

definately shocked but supportive! thats what i hope she will be like anynway

Bad Wolf
07-03-2005, 14:20
will zoe tell her about that though?

Thandie
07-03-2005, 14:34
I wish the following people will be axed from EE Little Mo, Zoe, Derek, Adie, Stacey, Billie and Nana Moon

Debs
07-03-2005, 14:50
I wish the following people will be axed from EE Little Mo, Zoe, Derek, Adie, Stacey, Billie and Nana Moon

little mo is a great character she had had some fab storylines in the past and is bound to get some more in the future.

zoe is also another good character bit whiney at the mo! she is leaving soon anyway

i have heard that derek has been axed but not sure if this is true. he never really done much except be paulines friend and lodger!

adie is a ferreira so will be leaving very soon as the whole family has been axed( where you been)

stacey is fab there is no way i would want to see her axed. she is brilliant

billie needs to go i think he has been exhausted as a character and i have no idea what thepoint of him is!

they cant axe nana moon. she is so sweet! iwish she was my grandma!!

i wish they would axe gary(he should have gone off when lynn left,)and keith and mickey miller!

EDIT: Please carry on the discussion here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=837 (showthread.php?t=837)

Meh
07-03-2005, 14:55
The thread you want to be posting is here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=837

Please carry on the discussion there re changes

i_luv_dennis
03-04-2005, 19:13
thank god she is LEAVING

geordie
03-04-2005, 21:05
yip i heard that too.

cant remember where though.

i too had heard that, think it was before we cone on here and where at the other forum

:angel: geordie:angel:

i_luv_dennis
02-05-2005, 14:16
i just want her 2 go

littlemo
02-05-2005, 15:23
i think that kat will be shocked but realise why she she did everything she did with the baby. dont know how she will react to the murder though.

Yes I think Kat will be very supportive to Zoe, finding out about the abortion, Kat loves Zoe very much. I even think finding about the Den situation, isn't going to change how she feels about her. Kat has memories about what happened with Harry, she will realise Zoe was taken advantage of, and I think Den should be glad he's dead, because he wouldn't have lived for very long with Kat around!

Alisha
02-05-2005, 19:50
I do think Kat will feel sorry for Zoe and support her through this. She is her daughter after all.

However the circumstances with Kat and Andy/ Zoe and Den were very different. Kat's choice to sleep with Andy was completely selfless -it was to protect her husband. Zoe however was completely selfish when she hopped into bed with Den.

Nevertheless Zoe will be the victim in Kat's eyes (what’s new? :rolleyes: )

I can't wait until the brat leaves though!

Angeldelight
02-05-2005, 20:03
I REALLY REALLY hate the character of Zoë and i don't think with Sharon and Dennis coming back that her fake pregnancy and the abortion will stay a secret for long. Seeing as Dennis will be shunned for leaving his 'pregnant' girlfriend, then she had the 'miscarriage' and he won't want to lie for Zoë to help her out, NO WAY. and plus Sharon knows the truth as well and i don't think it will be too long before everything comes out hopefully in the vic when someone's having a party so everyone's there and Zoë is completely humiliated. yey yey sounds really really good

soapcrazy
05-05-2005, 15:52
i reckon that she will tell kat and then kat will start on dennis

!chrissie262!
05-05-2005, 17:31
When did kat have a miscarriage?

Alisha
09-05-2005, 00:29
When did kat have a miscarriage?

About over two years ago. She got pregnant with Anthony Truman’s baby but had a miscarriage not long after. Alfie was quite new to the show when this happened.

Back to Zoe, I think all will be revealed when Sharon and Dennis come back. I simply can't wait for their return. :thumbsup:

Ryan1
10-05-2005, 10:47
I would say Kat will back Zoe up no matter what happerns. I think Zoe will confess everything to Little Mo/Kat but then Kat will confront Chrissie & Sam and maybe Sam will admit it was Chrissie who killed Den. If that happens, war will break loose between Kat and Chrissie. When Zoe finds out she will hate Chrissie but also hate Sam for not telling her. It has to all come out soon, this storyline can't go on forever. It will all come to a head as soon as Sharon & Dennis arrive back.

dddMac1
10-05-2005, 14:38
i think it is time Zoe confessed all about the Baby

Alisha
10-05-2005, 15:09
I would say Kat will back Zoe up no matter what happerns. I think Zoe will confess everything to Little Mo/Kat but then Kat will confront Chrissie & Sam and maybe Sam will admit it was Chrissie who killed Den. If that happens, war will break loose between Kat and Chrissie. When Zoe finds out she will hate Chrissie but also hate Sam for not telling her. It has to all come out soon, this storyline can't go on forever. It will all come to a head as soon as Sharon & Dennis arrive back.

I have a feeling that Zoe wont find put though because she is leaving on the week that Sharon and Dennis return and thats next month so it would be a tad too soon. I do think all will be revealed at some point though.

My guess is that Sharon and Dennis will expose her for all her lies.