PDA

View Full Version : Nick Knowles In Hollyoaks

Footie_Chick
23-02-2005, 18:12
Nick Knowles who presents the BBC 1 series DIY SOS is appearing in Hollyoaks for part of comic relief.
He is to play a fraud patroler (sp) who is sent by Tony because Tony believes the the money Max and OB are making for comic relief isn't really for that cause. Max and OB are then forced to go to extreme lengths to prove their fund-rasing in genuine. they end up getting forced by the twins to go a stripathon.

emma
24-02-2005, 09:43
Thats sounds fun to watch!

daisy38
24-02-2005, 11:07
Sounds good! :)

Emmak2005
05-03-2005, 01:53
Nick Knowles who presents the BBC 1 series DIY SOS is appearing in Hollyoaks for part of comic relief.
He is to play a fraud patroler (sp) who is sent by Tony because Tony believes the the money Max and OB are making for comic relief isn't really for that cause. Max and OB are then forced to go to extreme lengths to prove their fund-rasing in genuine. they end up getting forced by the twins to go a stripathon.

Yes, sounds interesting. He's escaped the chop on Celebrity Fame Academy and now a role in chester's most famous soap. He seemed nice enough when he came into Oxfam, Romsey when I was on work experience 4 years ago. Also Kerrie Taylor (Lucy Benson in Hollyoaks) popped in too. Anyway, I look forward to seeing Nick show off his acting talents. I guess it'll be a lot briefer than on the BBC. :p

Katy
05-03-2005, 17:34
i think its great that channel four are doing something for comic relief. Its usually just the bbc.

Emmak2005
10-03-2005, 18:23
Yep, todays the day Mr Knowles appears in Hollyoaks. At least he can console himself a bit now that he's left the fame academy.

Katy
12-03-2005, 19:45
He was really good did anyone see it