PDA

View Full Version : mugger speaks foreign?

chance
01-03-2005, 21:35
i didnt watch ee tonight as i was watching the brill emmerdale but i might watch at ten whilst blow drying my hair but i did happen to turn over whilt the adverts were on to see derek get held at knifepoint?!! could anyone understand a thing the mugger said? martin told derek after he should have just given the guy his wallet but i think poor derek was trying to work out what the guy was saying! did anyone else have this trouble?

Behemoth
01-03-2005, 21:46
Erm....No...He just told Derek to give him his wallet.

littlemo
01-03-2005, 23:44
I understood what he said, it wasn't very nice but I understood it. Poor Derek, he really looked shaken up. I know he didn't touch him but he was obviously bothered by it. It only lasted about 5 seconds though and there was no scuffle or fight. I'm not saying he shouldn't feel intimidated by it, but I think the storyline was made into more than it actually was.

chance
02-03-2005, 10:23
you guys must have had a translater next to you then as i only caught about 2 words,most pathetic laughable bit of acting ive seen in a long time.

Behemoth
02-03-2005, 10:26
He said something about taking the easy way or the hard way and derek could either give him his wallet and phone or get stabbed but he was speaking in a slightly ridiculous way.

volvic
02-03-2005, 14:40
i feel the mugger storyline is a bit repetative as dot got mugged last time with the charity collector at her home .and i just feel it been done and is getting a bit boring now ,if the writers want good ratings they are going to have too write better .

Cherryz
02-03-2005, 17:45
well, i looked in my friends Chav book, which has translations, and we managed to work out between us after viewing the lil clip a few times, that he was basically saying they could do it the easier or the harder way, he had a knife, and was demanding derek give him his wallet.

Debs
02-03-2005, 19:09
he was being mugged you didnt reallly need to know what he was saying but yeah it did sound like a foreign language

Cherryz
02-03-2005, 19:10
you have a point... you wouldn't really ask your mugger to repeat themselves if they're wielding a knife at you.

TracytheGreat
02-03-2005, 20:04
you have a point... you wouldn't really ask your mugger to repeat themselves if they're wielding a knife at you.
It did happen in my home town,the shopgirl couldn't understand a word he was saying :) so he left,unfinished business :confused:,but I'm going to watch it again on Sunday,with subtitles :D

Cherryz
02-03-2005, 20:05
lol! sorry, thats kinda funny :) i've been recording all the eps cos of media studies lol.