PDA

View Full Version : bye bye charity tonights ep

chance
01-03-2005, 20:29
emmerdale was brilliant tonight,glad to see sadie get her cummupence and nice to see chloe threatened,i think this will be her down fall knowing the info she now knows.sorry to see charity go,great actress.liked how they played that eva cassidy song at the end,very moving episode.hope it beat ee hands down!

Soozee
01-03-2005, 21:23
Totally agree. That episode and exit has to be a classic.
Two of the biggest families in the village so and hours viewing could be centred just on those characters and it didn't feel like over kill.
That slap the charity gave Sadie at the end was brilliant. - hopefully good sound effects and not real!!!

I watched the farewell to Charity on itv2 afterwards and can't beleive that she's only been in the show for five years.

I'll really miss her and alot of the wonderful interactions she bought between alot of different characters. I'll be interested to see how easily they fill the gap she's going to be leaving.

LUSHLOOKE69
01-03-2005, 23:25
Wasn't it fantastic definatly contained the best line of 2005 so far charity to sadie. How will Sadie cope with her demise as queen of the kings. I personally don' think this will be the end of her and Jimmys marriage as without him she loses any chance of fortunes and power. However i seriously thinks he will be in the Damians bed for a long time to come. Guted i missed ee though never mind theres all the omnibus on sunday

Jade
09-03-2005, 23:32
Out of Date - Closing :)