PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and Bradley get it together?!

littlemo
24-04-2006, 16:46
I'm not sure whether to believe this or not, but I read a supposed 'spoiler' on DS that on the day of Billy and Honey's engagement party, Ruby and Bradley end up in a pasionate embrace.

Apparently Stacey and Bradley have a row at the party (about what I don't know). Then Ruby who 'supposedly' fancies him suggests that him and her go back to Jim and Dot's place, saying they'll be out and they can be on their own. They go back to the house and go upstairs, and start kissing.

Stacey then who feels bad about what happened at the party sneaks up into Bradley's bedroom (through the window), and find Ruby and Bradley together!

Would be good if it's true (i'd be sad if Bradley and Stacey split up, but I think it's a good storyline). But there's no source. I'm not sure when Honey and Billy's engagement party is either. I think they are getting married in late May/early June.

littlemo
24-04-2006, 16:49
I find it hard to accept that Ruby would go after Bradley. Even if she did fancy him, you put your feelings aside for your best mate, don't you?! What has Stacey done to her?!

Siobhan
24-04-2006, 16:49
I don't think i would like that to happen.. Stacey was there for Ruby even when she was horrible to her and why would ruby betray her mate like that..

littlemo
24-04-2006, 16:51
I don't think i would like that to happen.. Stacey was there for Ruby even when she was horrible to her and why would ruby betray her mate like that..

I don't know! It would be a terrible thing to do. Ruby would be dead!

Florijo
24-04-2006, 16:51
I don't think it would be a good storyline and I would be very annoyed if it was true. There is no need to do this. Give Ruby her own boyfriend and some friends away from Stacey and let Stacey and Bradley progress in their relationship.

My opinion of Ruby could not possibly sink any lower right now but it will if she goes after Bradley on purpose. Maybe she feels jealous or something or just wants to split Stacey and Bradley up?

i_luv_dennis
24-04-2006, 16:55
i dont no who i think he should go with lol

Kim
24-04-2006, 16:55
I'm not sure whether to believe this or not, but I read a supposed 'spoiler' on DS that on the day of Billy and Honey's engagement party, Ruby and Bradley end up in a pasionate embrace.

Apparently Stacey and Bradley have a row at the party (about what I don't know). Then Ruby who 'supposedly' fancies him suggests that him and her go back to Jim and Dot's place, saying they'll be out and they can be on their own. They go back to the house and go upstairs, and start kissing.

Stacey then who feels bad about what happened at the party sneaks up into Bradley's bedroom (through the window), and find Ruby and Bradley together!

Would be good if it's true (i'd be sad if Bradley and Stacey split up, but I think it's a good storyline). But there's no source. I'm not sure when Honey and Billy's engagement party is either. I think they are getting married in late May/early June.

I think their engagement party is something on something like the 30th of May.

littlemo
24-04-2006, 16:59
I think their engagement party is something on something like the 30th of May.

Oh right! The day before my birthday, that storyline will be a good present to me! lol.

It's a strange time to have an engagement party when the wedding is only a few days after?! I think the webcam suggests the wedding is in early June.

Maybe it's a last minute thing, and Peggy wants them to do things properly. The party is bound to be in the Vic.

littlemo
24-04-2006, 17:05
Bradley and Stacey are on the webcam on 13th June and it does seem like they are o.k. Bradley's asking for a favour, which I don't think he'd be doing if he had been kissing Ruby 2 weeks before. Maybe it's not true.

Or maybe Stacey knows about it but hasn't come clean to Bradley yet. Perhaps she's biding her time.

Siobhan
24-04-2006, 17:06
Bradley and Stacey are on the webcam on 13th June and it does seem like they are o.k. Bradley's asking for a favour, which I don't think he'd be doing if he had been kissing Ruby 2 weeks before. Maybe it's not true.

Or maybe Stacey knows about it but hasn't come clean to Bradley yet. Perhaps she's biding her time.

mmm i think if stacey found Bradley in bed with Ruby, the whole square would know about it straight away... she would kill them both

Jada-GDR
24-04-2006, 17:08
I find it hard to accept that Ruby would go after Bradley. Even if she did fancy him, you put your feelings aside for your best mate, don't you?! What has Stacey done to her?!i dont. ruby's become a bit of a bitch lately, and you can tell its not just because of johnny. she'll do whatever it takes to get what she wants, she doesn't seem like she would care that he's already with stacey

littlemo
24-04-2006, 17:13
mmm i think if stacey found Bradley in bed with Ruby, the whole square would know about it straight away... she would kill them both

Yeah probably! But all it said on DS is that she finds them in a passionate embrace. That could mean just a kiss. Maybe Bradley talks his way out of it and things are put on the back burner for a bit. They could always bring the storyline back a few weeks down the line. Maybe it's one of those ongoing things.

Or maybe the rumour on DS, is false. I do feel that Bradley and Stacey make a great couple. It would be a great shape for it to be spoilt.

Florijo
24-04-2006, 17:16
This is just a rumor I think, but I read somewhere that they are planning to turn Ruby into the next Walford bitch. I can't remember where I read it though or what it exactly said but it might have been something about Ruby and the fact that when she turns 18 she will have ownership of the club and will start to become really bitchy etc.

littlemo
24-04-2006, 17:18
i dont. ruby's become a bit of a bitch lately, and you can tell its not just because of johnny. she'll do whatever it takes to get what she wants, she doesn't seem like she would care that he's already with stacey

I feel she genuinely cares about Stacey. I don't know what the writers were playing at having Ruby speak to her best friend in that way. There never was an explanation for it. I just didn't get it at all!

Maybe that was a sign of things to come, and they are going to have Ruby slowly turn against Stacey. I suppose it could happen. But I can't see how Ruby could be so ungrateful as to turn her back on Stacey after everything that's happened. They seem to be very close.

I don't know how Stacey would cope if Ruby turned her back on her again. Especially if Bradley did the same thing (which I can't see happening), but it would be so sad! Luckily though I think Bradley cares for her a great deal, which is why I find him cheating on her unbelievable.

littlemo
24-04-2006, 17:31
This is just a rumor I think, but I read somewhere that they are planning to turn Ruby into the next Walford bitch. I can't remember where I read it though or what it exactly said but it might have been something about Ruby and the fact that when she turns 18 she will have ownership of the club and will start to become really bitchy etc.

I think i've read something about that as well. I think it may have been in one of the soap magazines, a while ago. Could be wrong though.

I think it would be great for Ruby's character to turn really bitchy. Maybe the audience would like her more. Someone you love to hate?! If that was the case, it would be quite fitting for her to go after Bradley. If she's not afraid to go against Stacey, she could challenge anyone. Stacey would kill her! lol.

DaVeyWaVey
24-04-2006, 17:33

Sounds interesting. It's good that the producers are developing a new side to her character but i wonder if her bitchy side would actually work and be convincing.... :hmm:
Anyway onto the rumour, i think it would be great if this rumour was true. If it is true, maybe Stacey would see Ruby and Bradley kiss and just walk away and pretend she didn't see anything and then on Billy and Honey's wedding day, Stacey can't keep control of her anger and Ruby and Stacey have a catfight over Bradley! That would be great!
If this is true, I hope all is forgotten and the outcome is that Stacey will forgive Bradley and move forward with their relationship :)

littlemo
24-04-2006, 17:41
If it is true, maybe Stacey would see Ruby and Bradley kiss and just walk away and pretend she didn't see anything and then on Billy and Honey's wedding day, Stacey can't keep control of her anger and Ruby and Stacey have a catfight over Bradley! That would be great!
If this is true, I hope all is forgotten and the outcome is that Stacey will forgive Bradley and move forward with their relationship :)

Yeah that would be great! But I don't think it will be on Billy and Honey's wedding day, because that's early June, and Bradley & Stacey are on the webcam chatting on 13th June. It seems like they are very much together.

It would be very similar to the whole Jamie/Sonia thing. Do you remember that?! Jamie lied to Sonia about sleeping with Zoe, and then just before Dot and Jim's wedding day, it was announced to her by Janine that Jamie had slept with her and Zoe while they'd been together.

My did it kick off at the recepiton! Brilliant! I loved it when they went home and discussed it for ages, and then they went on to the cafe. It was good! I'd love to see Stacey do a scene like that!

littlemo
24-04-2006, 19:34
I think this could well be made up. I've gone back to DS, and it seems somebody 'Eastendersgirl' who originally posted the message, is saying that she got the news because her brother's best mate is going out with Louisa. This seems really unlikely.

You have to be pretty lousy to broadcast something someone has told you in confidence. And also is Louisa likely to reveal information about EE to somebody she's just met?! I shouldn't think they've been seeing each other long. There's been stuff in the press recently about her just breaking up with her previous boyfriend.

dddMac1
25-04-2006, 16:10
i don't think Ruby would be that stupid

shannisrules
25-04-2006, 16:33
oh so maybe this is not true? as for the bitchy side of ruby i think it'll be better than the moany one we have right now!

Jada-GDR
25-04-2006, 17:00
The party is bound to be in the Vic.of course. funny how this sort of thing can now always be assumed. quiz night - queen vic. engagement party - queen vic. and to stick with the topic, bradley and ruby - should be in the queen vic. SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING AT ALL well i dont really mind its not unheard of, and as long as they get back together im happy ^_^ it'll give them something to overcome, you know?

littlemo
25-04-2006, 19:20
of course. funny how this sort of thing can now always be assumed. quiz night - queen vic. engagement party - queen vic. and to stick with the topic, bradley and ruby - should be in the queen vic. SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING AT ALL well i dont really mind its not unheard of, and as long as they get back together im happy ^_^ it'll give them something to overcome, you know?

Yeah, they need a good storyline! But I do get the feeling they are going to be pretty busy, with Bradley and Stacey's family coming into it! Perhaps the Ruby thing could wait for a little while.

littlemo
25-04-2006, 22:12
There have been a lot of rumours going around about Bradley and Ruby. I'm not sure how most of these things get started (apart from the one I just mentioned). But there have been an awful lot of them. Do people just want this affair, or is there something concrete behind it?!

I would like to know why people think they are going to get together? I can see it happening in the future, but i'm not sure about the immediate future.

Jada-GDR
26-04-2006, 15:47
I would like to know why people think they are going to get together? I can see it happening in the future, but i'm not sure about the immediate future.thats very true. it probably will happen at some point, as it has been hinted in inside soap before that bradley will drive a wedge between them, or something like that, but maybe not at honey and billy's engagement. i wish someone would just confirm this, or deny it!!!

Dr. Tangliss
26-04-2006, 16:09
How predictable a storyline, if true *yawn*.

littlemo
26-04-2006, 22:18
I read another message from DS, according to someone on there the rumour isn't true, but Ruby ends up dating Deano. They said somebody actually spoke to the actresses, to confirm this. They posted a link which lead me to a website called ltochat.co.uk., looks like it's dedicated to Louisa and Lacey. I'm not a member so I couldn't read what the original message said, but it did appear to be true.

In the message there's also a picture of Lacey and Louisa standing by a girl, not the person who posted the message, but I think it was where the information came from.

Have a look for yourself if you like.

If Ruby and Deano are going out, it would be even more interesting if they decided to do the storyline with Ruby and Bradley. Then you'd have Deano and Stacey tearing chunks out of them, now that would be good to see!

littlemo
27-04-2006, 18:21
Wouldn't it?! Have you read the webcam, it seems Ruby is getting to know Bradley a bit better? Not in a romantic way it seems but it could head that way.

Daisyduck
27-04-2006, 19:06
Bradley shouldnt do that to stacey. I like stacey and Bradley and they should stay together. x

littlemo
27-04-2006, 20:46
Bradley shouldnt do that to stacey. I like stacey and Bradley and they should stay together. x

I think you'll get your wish. According to some 'quite reliable' sources on DS nothing happens between them. Like I said Ruby and Deano get together 'supposedly'.

But hopefully Bradley and Stacey are going to be in it for a long time, and anything can happen.

DaVeyWaVey
27-04-2006, 21:34
It would be interesting to see Ruby and Deano together as a couple.

x Amby x
29-04-2006, 17:18
I dont know why but i can see Ruby and Bradley getting together behind Staceys back, but i can't see Deano and Ruby together, i don't think they suit, i think if this is true it would be a good storyline, and good to see Stacey's reaction!

Dr. Tangliss
29-04-2006, 17:49
Deano does not suit anyone on the square at the moment.

littlemo
29-04-2006, 21:16

The woman who plays Chelsea was saying in an interview 'in All About Soap' that she thinks her character would suit Deano. They are around the same age. It would certainly be a huge leap from Grant though!

Apparently she's very strong willed but has a good heart. Might be good for him.

littlemo
30-04-2006, 17:52
But I think they will pair him with Ruby for the time being.

It would be good for her to have somebody other than Stacey to be there for her. Like Stacey's got Bradley, Ruby could have Deano. Despite his bragging it's obvious there's more to him than meets the eye. I think he would treat Ruby with respect.

littlemo
30-04-2006, 21:19
I don't think Johnny would like him, but he can't say anything now can he?!

Love to see Deano/Ruby and Bradley/Stacey go out more together. Haven't seen much interaction yet.

JustJodi
01-05-2006, 12:55

I think she might try just cause she is a selfish and spoilt brat!!!:nono: I do hope they just bring in a new guy and let her have him,, Stacey and Bradley are so good together, cos they are so different.. thats what makes this couple worth watching.:)

JustJodi
01-05-2006, 12:57

Nope he sure does not, right now he is just as annoying as he first arrived, they better give the boy some good story lines, or hes gonna feel the ax too......

Dr. Tangliss
01-05-2006, 19:55
Nope he sure does not, right now he is just as annoying as he first arrived, they better give the boy some good story lines, or hes gonna feel the ax too......

Yeap, I have to agree with you! He has somewhat become a tad annoying in the latest episodes too.

crazygirl
04-05-2006, 13:55
bradley was good at first but now his character has become boring but i think eastenders will have something in mind to change his character

star_girl
07-05-2006, 12:48
i think it would be an interesting storyline however i think ruby and staceys freindship is sooo special that to break them up would be terrible! x

littlemo
07-05-2006, 14:38
i think it would be an interesting storyline however i think ruby and staceys freindship is sooo special that to break them up would be terrible! x

Yeah, it would cause a lot of heartache! It took a long time for Stacey to trust Bradley, and Ruby is Stacey's only friend. Clearly she has a lot of trust and intimacy issues. Ruby and Bradley are the only ones she has been able to be herself with.

I'm not sure how special Ruby and Stacey's friendship is though. It seems that Ruby is going down a path that Stacey can't follow her down. Soon she's going to have loads of property and money. I think they'll have different priorities.

I think it would be a good storyline, but I don't want Bradley to be doing the chasing. And it's got to be repairable.

Jada-GDR
03-07-2006, 12:31
this doesnt seem very likely now. unless its at billy and honey's other party, like after their wedding. seems quite likely that it will though.

jstevens1
24-08-2006, 19:37
I think this makes sense because on the spoilers thread I posted that I know that Stacey will be bullied into having a termination by Bradley. It is possible that Stacey and Bradley will be having a ding dong about this as it could be the first time that they meet up again since the termination. Bradley walks off in a huff and feels Stacey is driving him up the :wall: and Ruby comforts him as it is possible that she has a crush on Bradley and because there is no way Stacey will take him back, now is her chance. Not a very nice thing to do though, as Bradley will always be in Stacey's face unless she pulls away from Ruby.

jstevens1

crazygirl
24-08-2006, 19:50
I think this makes sense because on the spoilers thread I posted that I know that Stacey will be bullied into having a termination by Bradley. It is possible that Stacey and Bradley will be having a ding dong about this as it could be the first time that they meet up again since the termination. Bradley walks off in a huff and feels Stacey is driving him up the :wall: and Ruby comforts him as it is possible that she has a crush on Bradley and because there is no way Stacey will take him back, now is her chance. Not a very nice thing to do though, as Bradley will always be in Stacey's face unless she pulls away from Ruby.

jstevens1 it is possible that she has a crush on Bradley she wants every man in sight at the moment

Sam-Elle
24-08-2006, 20:16
well at the way shes acting at the moment, i wouldnt rule it out.

jstevens1
24-08-2006, 20:19
If that is the case then I hope Ruby's contraception methods will be foolproof!!!

jstevens1

littlemo
25-08-2006, 13:33
If that is the case then I hope Ruby's contraception methods will be foolproof!!!

jstevens1

Yeah! lol. Bradley the 'most fertile man in Walford'! lol. No but seriously, him and Stacey obviously used protection. Stacey's not one to be stupid about birth control.

I don't there's time for anything to happen between Ruby and Bradley. There's all this Ruby and Sean stuff coming up, and then her exit, there's not going to be time.

JustJodi
31-08-2006, 13:59
I forgot when exactly is Ruby's exit ??? And Yea I agree there is not going to be much time for Ruby to dawdle around with Bradley,,I think this was just some ones wishful thinking to put the final wedge between Stacey and Ruby's friendship,,,:searchme:

JustJodi
31-08-2006, 14:03
I'm not sure how special Ruby and Stacey's friendship is though. It seems that Ruby is going down a path that Stacey can't follow her down. Soon she's going to have loads of property and money. I think they'll have different priorities.

if this happened in real life all Johnny Allens money would have been froze... since most of the money was from ill gotten gains..Unless he set up a seperate trust for Ruby when she hit a certain age,, at the moment she has big moola signs in her eyes,, so yea,, Ruby is going down a different path and Stacey is not gonna be able to follow her,,, sad but true... :(

littlemo
31-08-2006, 15:27
Same goes for Bradley really doesn't it?! He's going down a path that she can't follow. Unless she is intent on being a kept woman, which I don't think would suit Stacey at all.