PDA

View Full Version : oz spoiler may8-12

tasha_hopkins
23-04-2006, 12:11
Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of May 8 - 12, 2006

Monday: As his condition continues to deteriorate, Dan flees the Bay - but his disappearance soon leaves more than one life on the line. Charlie (Matt Levett) happily befriends Kim and Rachel, but what dark secret is this young man hiding?

Tuesday: In the wake of Dan's violent attack, Rachel and Kim race the clock in a desperate bid to save Charlie. Ric's attempt to protect Belle from Dom's evil threat places him in grave danger.

Wednesday: Dom's plan for final revenge against Ric goes horribly wrong. As tensions in the house escalate, Lucas lashes out in violence.

Thursday: As he edges one step closer to discovering the truth about Peter, Jack makes the shocking discovery that Zoe is still alive. Matilda is heartbroken to find Lucas in bed with another girl. Guest starring Natasha Lee.

Friday: Jack finds the missing piece of the murder investigation puzzle - the motive that ties a well-known Summer Bay identity to the death of Josh West. Robbie and Colleen play cupid to Irene and Hyde

OMG ZOES ALIVE!!

Crazy Gal 88
23-04-2006, 13:35
omg - who has killed josh?anyone know?

melmarshall858
24-04-2006, 09:57
No one knows yet but everything seems to be pointing to it being Zoe at the moment

Siobhan
24-04-2006, 12:03
So they are bring back Zoe again.. it is a bit old now..

melmarshall858
24-04-2006, 12:18
Yes definately Zoe is returning in oz magazines they showed the pictures of her now that she has changed her looks she is supposedly living right next door to a well loved member of summer bay and it also shows a pic of jack and peter i presume they are out investigating a case and zoe is in the background watching them.

Red08
24-04-2006, 12:30
Why would Zoe kill Josh West? Do they have a history or have I missed something?? :searchme:

melmarshall858
24-04-2006, 13:00
If she did it i suppose that would be her way of making the bay pay knowing how hated he is and that everyone would be suspects and blame each other for it.

monroe
25-04-2006, 17:50
Ric gets battery acid thrown on him which leaves him fighting for his life OMG..!!

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 17:54
Ric gets battery acid thrown on him which leaves him fighting for his life OMG..!!

where did you hear this? was it on Aus tv already?

melmarshall858
25-04-2006, 17:55
this is true i had already posted it.

monroe
25-04-2006, 17:59
yeah it is i didnt know u had posted already sorry but i just found out and i was like if i don't tell someone i am going to burst lol i love rics charater and i think its great he get a good storyline do u know what happens in more detail please i need to know lol

Becksfanz
25-04-2006, 23:54
oh jeez Zoes back! its pointless and getting old! omg

melmarshall858
26-04-2006, 06:56
yeah it is i didnt know u had posted already sorry but i just found out and i was like if i don't tell someone i am going to burst lol i love rics charater and i think its great he get a good storyline do u know what happens in more detail please i need to know lol

No need to apoligise. Ric starts a job as an apprentise mechanic and gets bullied by the 2nd year apprentice named Dom he does things like scratch a car and blame Ric so his first pay gets docked and he arranges for them all to have drinks so Ric goes to Noah's and no one turns up he also has him changing oil but doesn't warn him about how hot the car gets so he scolds himself but the nastiest attack is when he throws battery acid on him. Ric does recover though and i think Doms next move is to threaten Belle (Ric's new girlfriend)

dudette_250
28-04-2006, 12:34
Hey can anyone remind me of zoes character???

melmarshall858
28-04-2006, 12:43
Zoe was the nurse who worked at summer bay hospital she dated Kim and lived at the caravan park she was 'attacked' by the stalker when on a date with Kim and when Peter asked her to be hypnotised to help identify the stalker she mysteriously dissapeared and was presumed dead. When sally was snooping around Zoes empty caravan the stalker took her and revealed herself to be the stalker whos real name was Eve. Sally escaped the warehouse where she was being kept just in time before it exploded and Zoe was presumed dead until now.

dudette_250
28-04-2006, 12:47
thank you for filling me in, its very helpful!

melmarshall858
28-04-2006, 13:06
No problems hope that was clear to you if there is anything else you want to know just ask.