PDA

View Full Version : tamzin back in walford?

shannisrules
22-04-2006, 18:23
tamzin outhwaite wants to return to eastenders

The actress, who played Melanie Healy for five years, said she would like to make a dramatic return to Albert Square.

She said: "EastEnders was a great five years of my life. I haven’t ruled out a return to the show. Never say never is my motto."

And she said she had a whale of a time at EastEnders recent 21st birthday bash.

She said: "It was fantastic. I had a ball. Perry Fenwick and Martin Kemp had me in stitches. It was fun to be around everyone again."

Tamzin will marry hunky actor boyfriend Tom Ellis - who plays Dr Oliver Cousins on the BBC soap - this summer.

"He’s a great actor," she said. "I’d love to work with him in something."

story here tamzin outhwaite return? (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2006180531,00.html)

personally i think it would be great to see mel back on our screens! i also didnt know she was going to marry the person who plays dr. oliver cousins :eek: i think she looks different in that picture does anyone else?

di marco
22-04-2006, 18:27
i think she looks different in that picture does anyone else?

i dont know cos the link doesnt work

shannisrules
22-04-2006, 18:32
i dont know cos the link doesnt work

i think ive fixed that now...hopefully :)

di marco
22-04-2006, 18:34
i think ive fixed that now...hopefully :)

yep the link does work now :)

Abbie
22-04-2006, 18:38
I would love it if she cam back she was great

Johnny Allen
22-04-2006, 18:56
Yeah I wouldn't mind her returning, just to see her and Phil at loggerheads.

Abbie
22-04-2006, 19:04
Yeah I wouldn't mind her returning, just to see her and Phil at loggerheads.i know that would be just great

Katy
22-04-2006, 19:05
there could be some intersting storylines if she did return. I really like her as an actress.

alan45
22-04-2006, 19:07
Tamzin is one of the few actors who have left EE and found success. I think the Beeb would have to throw a considerable amount of cash at her in order for her to return to the Square

Abbie
22-04-2006, 19:11
there could be some intersting storylines if she did return. I really like her as an actress.I know thats what i think too cos wouldnt she have a child too? (soory dont know what she had lol)

Layne
22-04-2006, 19:23
Tamzin is one of the few actors who have left EE and found success. I think the Beeb would have to throw a considerable amount of cash at her in order for her to return to the Square

yeh i agree.
I mean it would be good if she did return but since she left EE she has gone on to bigger and better things, so to be honest i don't think she would come back unless a) there was alot of money involved OR/AND b) the storylines for her were well written

Richie_lecturer
22-04-2006, 19:39
Would be good to have her back but can't see it happening anytime soon.

Apart from Mr Beetroot, there's not much to keep her in Walford.

Chris_2k11
22-04-2006, 19:44
It would be good to see her back, but hang on a minute, didn't she leave rich to live abroad? Why would she want to return to stinky old Walford? :searchme:

Richie_lecturer
22-04-2006, 19:47
Because Hotel Babylon's rent has increased? :searchme:

Chris_2k11
22-04-2006, 19:48
haha! good one Richie :lol:

big bro fan
23-04-2006, 00:32
Tamzin should definantly come back she was good. As far as i can think of she is the most well known actress after leaving and has never failed to keep a job she's always in new dramas :cheer:

Bryan
23-04-2006, 00:38
1) shes too big to return - she has talent and has many options to take instead of returning to a flagging soap

2) there is nothing for the character of Mel to return for really...

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-04-2006, 00:45
Id love to see Mel back i liked her and Alex since they both joined i miss them both so it would be fab to see one of them back and i really dont think its likely Alex will ever come back so Mel will do, wonder if she had the baby can anyone remember if she had an abortion before she left?? She had a fab leaving story with all the loose ends she had to tie up i think they should consider approaching the likes of Michael Grecco for a comeback if she does return as it would be great to see if Mel still has issues with some of the people she had rows with that night.

Kim
23-04-2006, 12:24
I'd love to see her back. More drama for the Mitchell's maybe? She'd be bringing her child with her who would be about 3 by now.

DaVeyWaVey
23-04-2006, 12:46
It would be great to see her return. She was a brilliant character played by a brilliant actress but she has moved onto bigger things, starring in new dramas etc..she just appeared in Hotel Babylon and she's now in Vital Signs so she may be too busy to return but maybe she could return in the future. She's a great actress with brilliant talent :)

Kim
23-04-2006, 12:50
I know thats what i think too cos wouldnt she have a child too? (soory dont know what she had lol)

No one does. They never said on ee.

JustJodi
23-04-2006, 12:58
I can not see the EE big wigs letting her come back, she will have a few clauses in her contract, WELL WRITTEN STORY ( cough cough has she even been following EE as of late ) MORE MOOLA( they paid big a nice pile of cash to bring Ross back ) She has done so many other bigger and better things since she left, I can not really see her returning to Walford...unless it is a very very brief stint ????:searchme:

Wasn't the baby she had by STEVE OWENS( who was turned into a crispy critter ) ?? Also didn't she get out of jail and jump bail ??? Wouldn't she have a problem returning to London( or entering UK ) with out being busted ??? Oh wouldn't it be fun to see her tick ol Ian off :rotfl:

Flozza
23-04-2006, 13:05
i'd love her back, she was great in babylon too.

Abbie
23-04-2006, 14:54
awwww i really hopes she comes back she was just great before

alan45
23-04-2006, 15:24
I can not see the EE big wigs letting her come back, she will have a few clauses in her contract, WELL WRITTEN STORY Yes I can see that as a major problem EE doesnt do Well written stories at the minute

MORE MOOLA( they paid big a nice pile of cash to bring Ross back ) That wouldnt be a problem just use more of the TV Licence

Also didn't she get out of jail and jump bail ??? Wouldn't she have a problem returning to London( or entering UK ) with out being busted ???
That wouldnt be a problem for the scriptwriters. They just rewrite the law as they did for the return of the Chuckle Brothers

So if the EE bosses really wanted her back they could soon manage it

Florijo
23-04-2006, 15:41
If I were her there would be no way I would go back to EE. They would give her rubbish storylines (no doubt involving Phil and/or Lisa) which would bore me to tears. Plus the current writers would destroy her character. The character of Mel should be left in the past until the writers are sacked and replaced by better ones.

chance
23-04-2006, 15:53
Excuse me if i am being thick but you are all saying how 'big' she is now but i dont actually remember her being in anything apart from that new medical thingy on at the moment,shes said her self she failed in hollywood.so shed some light please..what else has she been in thats been a big success? Oh also shes the face of avon

alan45
23-04-2006, 16:08
Redcap and Hotel Babylon. She has had more success than a lot of other EE folk who left to pursue other 'challenges' :rolleyes: only to return :crying: to ailing soap when their careers didnt take off as hoped :rotfl:

crazygirl
23-04-2006, 16:23
i wouldnt believe the sun news paper its has bad has the daily star for making things up! anyway why would she want to return she is doing ok with her drama's

Richie_lecturer
23-04-2006, 16:37
This isn't made up though, it's coming from Tamzin's own mouth. The Star is unreliable YES, but the Sun are normally one of the most reliable red tops out there, trust me they often get things right when it comes to soap news. :)

Abbie
23-04-2006, 16:41
ooooo well im starting to belive that this could be true and i think it would be really good if she does return

Safia.bradford@
23-04-2006, 19:04
There would have be a very good reason for her to return though. With the exception of some comebacks like Grant, other comebacks haven't worked out in the past cos the characters are brought back but the writers have no clue what to do with them afterwards. Mel doesn't have connections in Walford anymore and Lisa has left as well so there isn't really anything for her to come back to.

shannisrules
23-04-2006, 20:31
Excuse me if i am being thick but you are all saying how 'big' she is now but i dont actually remember her being in anything apart from that new medical thingy on at the moment,shes said her self she failed in hollywood.so shed some light please..what else has she been in thats been a big success? Oh also shes the face of avon

shes been on many dramas on itv and bbc includind red cap ,hotel babylon,vital signs (which is to be screened this week) walk away and i stumble, out of control, hustle , final demand and is going to be in a programme called backwaters, i cant think of any of soap star that has been on that many dramas on tv

the_watts_rule
23-04-2006, 20:48
I would like her to return. I have always liked her character.

tammyy2j
24-04-2006, 11:42
I hope she returns i think EE needs a good strong female now with Sharon, Chrissie and Kat all departed.

JustJodi
24-04-2006, 11:47
I honestly can not see her returning , due to the fact she has had so many successful roles on TV , and obviously she might just want to return for a brief stint, to rub old beet root the wrong way..they didn't really have much for Lisa to do when she returned briefly.. so I really do not see how they can repraise her role, since there is nothing in Walford to lure her back,, just my 2 cents worth.:searchme:

DaVeyWaVey
24-04-2006, 18:06
I honestly can not see her returning , due to the fact she has had so many successful roles on TV , and obviously she might just want to return for a brief stint, to rub old beet root the wrong way..they didn't really have much for Lisa to do when she returned briefly.. so I really do not see how they can repraise her role, since there is nothing in Walford to lure her back,, just my 2 cents worth.:searchme:

I agree. As much as i would like her to come back to the Square, there's nothing left for her to do there so i think this great character should just be remembered for what she did when she was in EE before, she's moved onto bigger things now :)

alan45
24-04-2006, 20:43
she's moved onto bigger things now :)Yes Bigger and BETTER. Unlike some who have left the Square Tamzin has proved she is not a one trick pony

Dr. Tangliss
25-04-2006, 18:12
However, the new medical programme she is in, is a joke to the whole admissions system! Sorry, had to rant there.

alan45
25-04-2006, 18:16
However, the new medical programme she is in, is a joke to the whole admissions system! Sorry, had to rant there.I thought so too. Nice to have it confirmed by a professional. :) It would have been more realistic had she been a nurse and not a checkout operator. Im surprised at the researchers

Dr. Tangliss
25-04-2006, 18:18
Thank-you, Alan! Many angry med students have written to ITV to complain! It's a shame though, as Tamsin is giving a good performance.

dddMac1
26-04-2006, 17:12
don't know if i want her to come back

crazygirl
27-04-2006, 17:48
bring her back :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: