PDA

View Full Version : 1st-3rd may spoilers

Jada-GDR
21-04-2006, 18:23
i found this on the hollyoaks forum on channel 4:

Mel is determined to get the truth about Clare's relationship with Sean. Rhys organises a romantic picnic, but can Sarah escape the clutches of her mother?

2nd May

Kathy tries to tighten her grip on Sarah, but her daughter begins to rebel. Is Kathy evil enough to reveal all about her seduction of Rhys?

3rd May

After last night's revelation, Kathy tries to persuade Sarah that Rhys was the instigator, but can she convince her not to tell Mike? Mel grows more distrustful of Clare by the minute, but OB is getting tired of her attitude. Mel's got one last card up her sleeve, but will she end up looking the joker? And Nicole, certain that Justin is having an affair with Mandy, decides to tell Hannah.

There was also a rumor that kathy would end up pregnant with rhys's baby! eeeww! hope not -_-

Florijo
21-04-2006, 18:40
There was also a rumor that kathy would end up pregnant with rhys's baby! eeeww! hope not -_-

:D :D That was an April fools joke that someone did.

Got some more here as well.

Thursday, May 4

Nicole has got the upper hand, but will her false assumption work to Justin's advantage?

Max and Tom return from their holidays, but Max isn't happy to see Mel has been staying in the flat.

Will O.B. stick up for Mel or his best friend? What is Clare up to?

Rhys desperately needs to speak to Sarah, but she's avoiding his calls.

Rhys knows he has to face Mike, but what punishment lies in store?

Friday, May 5

O.B. is suspicious as Clare apologises to Max and turns on the tears.

Rhys gears himself up to confront Mike, but he's not looking forward to it.

Becca and Nancy return to school after their father's death.

As Becca and Justin get passionate and forget where they are, somebody's watching them, but who?

I would have thought J/B would have had more sense than to kiss at school. I mean I doubt there would be mnay people out there who would not think it odd that a teacher was kissing her pupil, and right in front of the window as well. :rolleyes:

Jada-GDR
21-04-2006, 19:15
yeah i saw them. thank god it was a joke *phew*

instinct
23-04-2006, 00:06
Wish it was true then hollyoaks would get a little more crazy lol like eastenders