PDA

View Full Version : mag goss

chance
01-03-2005, 18:32
CORONATION STREET

Lucy Jo Hudson is glad her character, Katy Harris, becomes a killer. She told me that on her final week on the show, she begged bosses to let her go out with a bang. She revealed: "At first, it was suggested that I just go off to university. But I told them I don't want to come back, so let's go out with a bang. I'll go down in Corrie history." She took a rather unique parting gift from the show when she filmed her last scenes - the monkey wrench with which she kills dad Tommy. She said: "I figure if times get hard, I can sell it on eBay. It's as big as Richard Hillman's leather gloves!"
Don't expect the forthcoming wedding with Deidre and Ken in Coronation Street to go smoothly. I can reveal that actress Anne Kirkbride had a meeting with producers last week, who told her that she is to face yet another dilemma which will see Ken lose it. She told my mole: "I think she may go out and have yet another secret affair - but it's all hush hush so far." Poor Ken, eh?
Wendi Peters, who plays the worse mum in soap, Cilla Brown, now shops out of hours in a 24-hour supermarket - after the recent storyline where she sold her son's dog to a pal. She told me: "To say the public hate her now, more than ever, is an understatement! At some point in the show, I hope they will show that Cilla does in fact care about her second son, Chesney." Second?! So when do we get to meet the first, Corrie bosses?
While he may have been killed off in Coronation Street, Thomas Craig, who plays grease monkey Tommy Harris, is keen to land a stint on Celebrity Stars In Their Eyes. He said: "I've always secretly wanted to do it. As I play a mechanic, I think it'll have to be Billy Joel doing Uptown Girl."

Debs
01-03-2005, 18:33
sounds good. i love it when things go bad for ken and dierdrie!!

daisy38
02-03-2005, 14:49
Everytime i see the Title to this thread, i keep thinking it says Matt Goss, remember him, from Bros!

Debs
02-03-2005, 14:52
it has just popped up in my email inbox and i thought the same. i was thinking matt goss!! i havent written anything about matt goss!!

i have to admit though that i was a big bros fan when i was younger. i loved matt goss!

amyle
02-03-2005, 15:01
great goss!!!!! :)

Trinity
02-03-2005, 15:31
I personally would like to see Cilla - the wicked witch of weatherfield - get a serious comeupance. Jail isn't good enough for this evil 'mother'.