PDA

View Full Version : latest austrailian spoilers

melmarshall858
17-04-2006, 10:37
From VARIETY MAGAZINE, APRIL 2006

"In a recent interview on the neighbours set, actor Tom Oliver, who plays the well-known character Lou Carpenter announced that he would be leaving at the end of this year. Oliver, who has witnessed the highs and lows of the show stated 'Its a great shame that Lou is departing from Neighbours, but the writers and myself both agreed that the character has run its course.'

Tom Oliver was purposely sketchy on details of the characters departure, but he did reveal that he would go out with a bang, quite literally!
' Lou will be involved in a dramatic storyline towards the end of this year. Lets just say that a car-crash will devestate and shock many of the inhabitants of Ramsey Street. Lou was a great character and he deserves an equally great storyline to finish his time on the show' "

The Heat Is On
Robert steps up his hate campaign against Izzy, but baby Charlie is an innocent victim

The evil Robert Robinson has selected his next victim. And it's none other than our favourite Ramsay Street vixen, Izzy! What's more, Robert's plan to dispose of his father's lover also places the life of Steph (Carla Bonner) and Max's (Stephen Lovatt) baby son, Charlie, in grave danger!

When Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) babysits little Charlie, Robert (Adam Hunter) slips into the house and turns on the gas. Will Izzy realise what's happening before it's too late for her and Charlie?

As Neighbours viewers will have gathered by now, Robert - who is posing as his identical twin brother, Cameron - is determined to do all he can to destroy everyone and everything his father, Paul (Stefan Dennis), cares about. Earlier in the week Robert finally shows his true colours for just a moment when Paul raises questions about why their family can't seem to get along. Robert's "Cameron" facade slips for a second as he lets Paul know that he feels his father is to blame for leaving the family all those years ago. But after Robert's new love, Katya (Dichen Lachman), calms him down, he decides to choose a new target - Izzy. "There's a scene where Robert's sitting at the kitchen table and Izzy comes down and busts him looking through these photos," Adam says. "He's planning to cut people out of the photos one by one. Izzy has a strong connection to Paul and so he sees her as getting in the way of his plan."

Brisbane-born Adam, who has the challenging task of playing both Robert and Cameron in the weeknight series, says Robert despises anything and anyone connected to his father. "He's come to Ramsay Street to get back at his father," Adam says. "He'll stop at nothing. He's got no shame."

Meanwhile, Izzy is alone in the house with baby Charlie, completely unaware that Robert has left the gas on and they could die. What will happen next?

TV WEEK April 22-28, 2006

Cheating Heart

Sky continues to put herself right in temptation's way, attending an art show put on by her good-looking uni lecturer, Jean-Pierre. After a very enjoyable night, Sky (Stephanie McIntosh) agrees when JP (Steven Cabral) asks her to stay on at the gallery after everyone else has left. And it's then, alone with JP, that Sky finally gives into her feelings and spends the night with him! Will Sky's boyfriend, Dylan (Damien Bodie), find out?

Full House

The Kinski children, Rachel (Caitlin Stasey) and Zeke (Matthew Werkmeister), move back in with Susan this week. But this time, older sister Katya is also making her home at Susan's. And Susan (Jackie Woodburne) couldn't be happier to have a full house. "Susan has become very lonely," reveals Dichen Lachman, who plays Katya. "She's in that house all by herself and Katya, Rachel and Zeke notice that. They pretend they're not coping and that they need her help."

Despite the fact that their relationship certainly didn't get off to a good start, Katya and Susan now look set to form a solid friendship. "They do trust each other," explains Dichen. "Katya really respects Susan and has a lot of admiration for her. She believes she can confide in her and ask her for advice."

Meanwhile, is Susan really over her ex-husband, Karl (Alan Fletcher)? When Susan discovers Karl had a seemingly wonderful time away with his new love, Jenny (Carrie Barr), she insists she's happy he has moved on. But is that really the case? And Stingray (Ben Nicholas) is fighting his growing feelings for Rachel.

Family Secret

Janae is in for a massive shock this week when she learns that Bree isn't her biological sister. "It was really hard trying to put myself in this position," says Eliza Taylor-Cotter, who plays Janae. "I have two little sisters and I can't imagine finding out that one of them wasn't realated to me at all - that would just be devastating."

Reeling from the revelation and shocked that Bree (Sianoa Smit-McPhee) still doesn't know the truth about her parentage, Janae delivers an ultimatum to her mother and father: If they don't tell Bree what they've discovered, she'll tell her. What will Janelle (Nell Feeney) and Kim (Brett Swain) do?

stacyefc
17-04-2006, 15:28
i can't beleive sky cheats on dylan. i think her and dylan make a great couple and i hope they don't split up but i can't see dylan forgiving her

melmarshall858
17-04-2006, 17:00
No i don't see Dylan as the forgiving type.

melmarshall858
20-04-2006, 10:01
Monday 1st May
Sky struggles with the fallout from her night with JP. Heart-broken Dylan removes Sky from his life. Steph and Max relish time with baby Charlie. Lyn's new job gives her a confidence boost. Lou sees through Mishka's smokescreen.

Tuesday 2nd May
Frightened of his growing feelings, Robert decides that Katya must be removed. Putting Sky's betrayal behind him, Dylan starts work at the Scarletbar. Ned is given a new singing opportunity, but this doesn't include hanger-on Karl

Wednesday
Unwitting Katya plays into Robert's evil trap. Paul tricks Lou into taking back the general store - but just who has tricked who? Lyn improves her business acumen. Ned and Connor conspire to remove Karl from "Kennedy"

Thursday
Bree discovers the truth about her birth and drops a bombshell of her own. Susan approaches Karl as a male role model for Zeke. Jenny helps Karl work through his Izzy-Issues.

Friday
Released Tomrrow

melmarshall858
22-04-2006, 10:25
Courtesy of Dollparts at TvAus:

Monday 8th:
Susan gives Stingray a heartbreaking ultimatum. Paul's fine print drives a wedge between Lyn and Steph. Bree closes the door on finding her real parents. Janelle's proposed bridal party guarantees friction.

Tuesday 9th:
Robert finds two very good reasons to commit murder. Stingray is pressured into breaking Rachel's heart. Katya faces a nightmare from her past. Zeke tries to keep his friendship with Karl a secret. Paul and Izzy find time to laugh at Karl's expense.

Wednesday 10th:
Robert's removal of Sean has the desired effect on Paul, while Katya continues to fall for her "perfect" man. Carmella's missing but will private-eye Connor take the case? Self-destructive Sky becomes a party-girl. Izzy objects to Paul spoiling Elle.

Thursday 11th:
Boyd makes the ultimate gesture of love to Janae. Dylan gets wise to Kim's DVD business - and wants in. Karl tries unsuccessfully to reclaim his expensive watch. Janae and Janelle brawl over wedding fashions.

Friday 12th:
Janae considers Boyd's proposal before coming to a painful decision. Karl and Jenny's commitment is put to the test. Connor makes a shocking discovery about missing Carmella.