PDA

View Full Version : Abs n Nina - 19th March

ballet_bitch
01-03-2005, 18:21
Does anyone know what happens know what happens between them on the 19th march? The spoilers I've read so far only go to the 13th March (bizarrely a Sunday) .........please help!

$sTaCeY$
02-03-2005, 10:14
'Family Man'

Sunday 13th March 2005 20:10

Holby’s paramedics come under the spotlight tonight, as Casualty focuses on Josh and his team as they go about their day’s work.

Elsewhere, Luke consoles Bex, who is still off work and afraid that people won’t believe that she was raped.

Meanwhile, Tess’s husband, Mike, is still in a critical condition and Harry advises her that she should allow them to turn off his lifesupport machine. As she keeps vigil by his bedside, she prays for a miracle. Later, it appears that her prayers have been answered; Harry says that Mike has not deteriorated at all, and that he has never seen anything like it in his life.

Purplepotato36
12-03-2005, 17:33
i know ppls have probs allredy posted this but here u go :D

S19 E29
Forbidden Love - 20/3/05

Episode Summary

Bex is in hospital after her hypo last week. Charlie asks Claire if she wants to take some time off. Claire is angry, thinking that Charlie wants her out of the way for Bex's sake and storms out. Later, she interferes with a patient's personal business and Charlie has stern words with her. He tells her to go somewhere to calm down and seriously consider his earlier offer. Luke finds Claire alone crying they end up kissing.
Claire tells Nina that their landlord is selling the house so they now must find somewhere else to live.

Tess is in a dilemma about whether to tell Sam about his father. She goes to see Sam at the hospital and although the doctor advises her not to she tells him that Mike has been in a serious accident. Sam does not seem to fully understand what is going on but asks if he can visit Mike.

Abs warns Nina that they need to be discreet. Luke almost catches them kissing in Abs's office. Later, Nina tells Luke that Abs only married Ellen to help her out of a fix. That night, Abs has prepared a romantic meal for Nina but a surprise visitor arrives. The man claims that Ellen owes £15,000 - so now Abs will have to pay him back. He demands the first instalment of £5,000 next week.

Sarah Barrand (Footballer's Wives) guest stars as Rose, a girl who is admitted after having an asthma attack. Her boyfriend Amit is later admitted after falling down the stairs at work. Amit has a secret, will Rose reveal what it is?

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 21:57
great spoilas-thanx

PunkRock101
13-03-2005, 09:30
where has everybody gone too who used to post on the casualty official boards.. there was another site we were going to use which i forgot the adress of. it was www.mouse....something or other, anybody help?
xxx

Purplepotato36
13-03-2005, 09:33
alot of ppls have gone to casualty palace it rocz :)
the addy is http://s9.inversionfree.com/casualty-palace

hope it helps :)

PunkRock101
13-03-2005, 15:40
dude the link dosent work...!

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 16:14
yeh - i tried it 2! it didnt work 4 me iva!!!

Purplepotato36
14-03-2005, 07:35
hmmmmmmmmm i dont know why???

Crazy Gal 88
16-03-2005, 17:26
how cool is it that thre r 2 casualtys dis weekend? i was like yay yay yay!!!!lol

Angeldelight
17-03-2005, 18:30
Casualty
Bex is back at work and Claire wastes no time in letting her know what she thinks of her, as the medical drama continues. Bex is finally sent home when Claire reduces her to tears – witnessed by Harry, Selena and Charlie, who all sympathise with her. Bex drinks vodka when she gets home and passes out in the bathroom. Selena and Charlie pop round to check on her, realise that something is wrong and burst in – is she alive?
Abs and Nina are both interviewed by immigration officers. Abs lies, saying that Ellen was the love of his life and that is why they rushed into marriage. He relays this to Nina, but says it is her he loves.
Tess’s husband, Mike, is showing signs of getting better; he is awake, but paralysed, and asking Tess to take him home. She confides in Harry that she will not be able to cope.
Bollywood star Sameera Reddy guest stars as Anita, a friend of Guppy’s with an agenda

Lizzie Brookes
20-03-2005, 10:03
Sounds brilliant.