PDA

View Full Version : oz spoiler may 1st-5th

tasha_hopkins
16-04-2006, 10:21
Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of May 1st - 5th, 2006

Monday: In the wake of Dom's latest attack, Ric's shocking injuries leave him fighting for life. Jack becomes suspicious of Peter's motives as his tangled web of lies starts to unravel.

Tuesday: As Ric continues to struggle with his injuries, Belle viciously confronts Dom - with explosive consequences. Jack edges closer to uncovering Peter's shocking secret.

Wednesday: Jack discovers that Peter has been concealing evidence relating to Josh's murder. Peter's devious duplicity mounts. As tensions erupt between Lucas and Matilda, he makes a drastic decision.

Thursday: Dan's return home does not go according to plan when his brain injury leads to a violent outburst. Robbie's torment over Tasha's pregnancy continues. Lucas's pent-up aggression at Matilda soon becomes directed at the whole family.

Friday: As his unpredictable behaviour continues, Dan shares an illicit kiss with Sally. A fun day out leads to disaster for Kim and Rachel - but a surprising discovery is just around the corner

angelton
16-04-2006, 11:45
this sounds really interesting i wonder what the injury is to ric

melmarshall858
17-04-2006, 17:01
I know that the bully throws battery acid on him so that might be it.

angelton
17-04-2006, 20:55
thank you for your help hope people turn against him i like ric

Em
18-04-2006, 11:30
Dan and Sally! I cant believe it!

Sally wouldnt do that - she must pull away surely!

tammyy2j
18-04-2006, 15:09
Dan and Sally! I cant believe it!

Sally wouldnt do that - she must pull away surely!

Yes i can't see Sally doing that to Leah even though didn't Leah and Flynn share a kiss before also.

dudette_250
28-04-2006, 13:36
hi, why is robbie having problems with tasha's pregnancy

melmarshall858
28-04-2006, 13:44
Because the baby is not his and seeing it on the scan brings that home to him.