PDA

View Full Version : Sean and Clare! OMG!

Chris_2k11
16-04-2006, 03:46
They sleep together! :eek:

Dressing Down
Friday April 28 6:30PM | C4

Clare and Sean play a dangerous game.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/SeanClaire.jpg

I can't believe it! :eek:

x Amby x
16-04-2006, 09:37
OMG! How can she cheat on Max?

Florijo
16-04-2006, 09:58
Illicit couples and dangerous games seem all the rage in HO at the moment. First Justin and Becca, then Rhys doing it with the Sarah's scary mother and now Sean and Clare. The scary thought is that Mandy and Tony seem the only normal coupling in Hollyoaks and that is just wrong on so many levels. :ninja: :eek:

Bryan
16-04-2006, 11:14
brilliant! an evil match made in hell! superb pairing!

Chris_2k11
16-04-2006, 14:55
I can see Clare turning into a complete bitch as the weeks go on! :cool:

di marco
16-04-2006, 15:04
I can see Clare turning into a complete bitch as the weeks go on! :cool:

i dont think im going to like the new clare and what theyre going to do with her. i think with the old clare they could have made her be evil or whatever just not by sleeping with loads of different people as it didnt seem like something she would do. with this new clare, she looks like she could turn into a right slapper, just by the new actress that theyve got (no offence!)
(im not sure if i made sense there, but i know what i mean lol!)

eastenders mad
17-04-2006, 17:04
did the orginal claire left cause i keep noticing the new claire. why did she left the first one did something happen?

Florijo
17-04-2006, 17:08
Yes, the original Clare left. I read that the old Clare couldn't juggle her private life and the job but I don't know how true that is.

eastenders mad
18-04-2006, 10:12
oh my god well it is quite a big job

tammyy2j
18-04-2006, 15:06
Mel catches Claire and Sean but i don't think anyone believes her since she is always drunk.

Also Nicole finds out about Becca and Justin but not before spreading rumours that Justin and Mandy are having an affair.

Florijo
18-04-2006, 15:14
What?!?!? Nicole spreads rumors about Mandy and Justin?!?!? Where did you hear this?

di marco
18-04-2006, 15:20
What?!?!? Nicole spreads rumors about Mandy and Justin?!?!? Where did you hear this?

thats what i was just about to say! omg, i cant believe that! :eek:

Chris_2k11
18-04-2006, 18:01
Lmao, that's quite funny actually :rotfl:

Florijo
18-04-2006, 21:25
Ah, I found out that it has come from a soap mag. I think Nicole must get the wrong idea when she sees Justin and Mandy having a secretative chat and then decides she wants to tell Nancy about it.

di marco
21-04-2006, 19:56
Ah, I found out that it has come from a soap mag. I think Nicole must get the wrong idea when she sees Justin and Mandy having a secretative chat and then decides she wants to tell Nancy about it.

yep i read it in all about soap today, nicole sees the tension between justin and mandy at work and concludes that theyre having an affair, and so goes on at justin that she knows, justins scared that she might know and so does what she says, then nicole sees justin and becca kissing and realises its justin and becca who are having the affair

Florijo
21-04-2006, 20:57
I wonder what Nicole will do? Maybe she blackmails them or something or tells someone else?

di marco
21-04-2006, 20:59
I wonder what Nicole will do? Maybe she blackmails them or something or tells someone else?

im not sure what she does about justin and becca, i dont think it said, i think it just said a question about what will she do or something (cant remember for definite), but when she thinks its justin and mandy, she makes justin do all her work for her

instinct
22-04-2006, 23:03
This threads subject has totally changed. Interesting how this always happens lol, i think its because arhhh i cant be arsed to think right now.

Pixie
25-04-2006, 02:34
i think i read some where that nicole tells hannah,
back to the clare storyline then...i dont reackon she actually intends to cheat on max. judging my todays episode i reckon that she is trying to get evidence of sean committing infedelity on behalf of Louise to help her with the divource proceedings

Florijo
25-04-2006, 07:52
i think i read some where that nicole tells hannah,
back to the clare storyline then...i dont reackon she actually intends to cheat on max. judging my todays episode i reckon that she is trying to get evidence of sean committing infedelity on behalf of Louise to help her with the divource proceedings

I'm not sure about that. I think that she is after Sean cos he has more money than Max and she is a bit of a gold digger.

di marco
25-04-2006, 08:03
I'm not sure about that. I think that she is after Sean cos he has more money than Max and she is a bit of a gold digger.

yeh thats exactly what i thought as well, when she heard he was loaded she was suddenly really interested!

crystalsea
15-05-2006, 18:09
it seemed to happen after Louise was telling her about the difficulties in getting a divorce, so it may be that she is trying to help her friend. On the other hand ???

bradfordbull10
23-05-2006, 09:56
does anyone know when clares evil antics splitting up max and ob will be realised - i cant wait to see her run out of hollyoaks!
kisses and giggles
sarah

eastenders mad
23-05-2006, 18:50
will Max ever find out? i hope he does i feel quite sorry of OB been left out

Tanya
24-05-2006, 10:42
it was funny when clare got wine spilt on her so she had to go an change, poor OB

Florijo
24-05-2006, 11:01
will Max ever find out? i hope he does i feel quite sorry of OB been left out

I'm sure he will eventually, soap secrets always come out eventually, otherwise why bother doing the story if your not going to have the big fallout afterwards.

crystalsea
24-05-2006, 14:51
It could be interesting because I heard through one of the threads here on the spoiler board, that Max and Claire get married - so it might not be until after they get hitched, then as in all soapland marriages ...... disaster!

Abbie
24-05-2006, 19:08
will Max ever find out? i hope he does i feel quite sorry of OB been left out I really hope MAx finds out and i feel soprry for Ob too, hes just trying to be a good friend.

Florijo
25-05-2006, 12:21
According to little Ellis, Clare starts getting nasty towards him (Tom) and Clare's plan is all part of a scam of her and her dad's to get Max's money.

Apparently he revealed all on the ITV2 aftershow awards thing, although I didn't watch it so I'm just going on what other people have reported he said.