PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank you

Jessie Wallace
15-04-2006, 00:52
I’d just like to say a big thank you to everyone who took part in SoapBoards Big Brother, I’ve had a great time.

It’s also been an interesting time for me, with many up and downs, but it wouldn’t have been, if you all hadn’t made it so special, so a big thank you from me.

I hope you all had a great time taking part, and watching everything that was happening.

Abi
15-04-2006, 00:56
More to the point, a huge thank you to you!! From all the random convo's i've had with people on msn, i think we can safely say that we've had a fab time, and none of that would have happened if you guys hadn't thought of such a great concept.

*raises a glass* To SBBB 2006 :D :rotfl:

Jojo
15-04-2006, 00:58
Thanks to you Dawn - if it wasn't for you, this wouldn't have been thought of or done!! *holds glass of wine up* cheers babes

P.S. Can I go back in?? I'm lost :rotfl:

Debs
15-04-2006, 00:59
thansk dawnie!!!

i ahd a fab time, dont know what to do now!!

roll on sbbb 2007!!!!

CrazyLea
15-04-2006, 01:04
Aww that was a sweet message dawn :wub:
Thanks Dawn, without you (and Bryan) it couldn't have happend :D
I'd like to say that it's been great entertainment, and although I wasn't there long, really enjoyed myself. So thanks :D

Chloe O'brien
15-04-2006, 02:20
it should be us saying thank you to you dawn and bryan. If it wasn't for being a housemate i dont think i would have become freindly with as many as SB members as i have done over the last ten weeks. I would not have missed it for the world and cant wait until the next one count me in :D

Bryan
15-04-2006, 11:52
As Dawn has said this competiton has had a postitive effect on soapboards: its provided many topics of disuccsiion and provided some much needed entertainment.

Each and every constant was superb and i'd like to thank you all for participating, you made it was it was and did a cracking job!

I would like to thank Dawn for doing a superb job as Davina, shes a best mate of mine and its been great working close with her on such a project! I cant wait to do other SBBB projects in the future with her!

TO SBBB! :clap: LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!

alan45
15-04-2006, 11:55
Well done to Everyone involved. It was terrific entertainment

Abbie
15-04-2006, 13:46
awwww thanks for the message, but really Thankyou, for doing SBBB, it was great and i had the time of my life. Its werid being myself again i miss being an Re teacher NOT!!! Well i miss being her lol, But anyway thanks for choosing us, i really wasnt expecting to be picked lol

feelingyellow
17-04-2006, 08:59
It's ok ... even though I hardly did anything :lol:
Big thank you to Dawn and BB for making it all happen, it was well fun! :cheer: Let's hope for another SBBB next year ... but even crazier! :lol: :D :cheer:

Layne
17-04-2006, 12:02
*raises glass* I would just like to say a big thank you to dawn and bryan for arranging it all, and to all theother members who took part!
I enjoyed every secoind of it and i think its safe to say it has taken over our lives :rotfl: and i need it back please someone help me , urmm yeh anyway!
Thanks you Bryan and Dawn, Can't wait till the next one :p xxxx

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-04-2006, 19:49
*raises glass* To SBBB 2006 and 2007??

Well done everyone and especially to Bryan and Dawn!! :clap:

Abbie
18-04-2006, 13:34
lol *raises galdd* to SBBB6 and thankyou so much