PDA

View Full Version : Louise's interview with Davina

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:47
Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Winner of SoapBoards Big Brother 2006, Louise, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

Wow, they certainly seemed to love you out there, how did that feel?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 22:48
Ermmmm, why?!?! I don't geddit??? Have they been watching something else?? But felt great - at least i didn't get booed or have tomatos thrown at me like Kyle said i was going to!! :D :D

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:49
Well as you heard, they all love you, so you had nothing to be worried about.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 22:51
OMG!!! Mum!! Dad!!! Missed you guys :D :D

Ermmm, honestly - been good and bad...ermmm a lot of bad....but I made it!!! I got to the end!!! *hugs Davina* oops sorry....

It was fun though, when they weren't being horrible to me....

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:53
*hugs Louise back* That's for everything you've had to cope with in there girlie.

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 22:56
Aww thanks Davina :D

Best bits....ummmm.....well....i thought Dan....but was wrong about that eh?! Oh and Kyle!!

To me the best thing really was towards the end, when kyle and nicky thought i was going mad - I was talking to Beth all the time *looks round for Beth* there you are babes :D Love ya!! Thanks for my stuff Beth - i would have gone mad without you...

But really the whole thing has been great really - sort of made me a stronger person i think

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:58
Aww, is it good to see all the house mates again?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:01
Ermm - Beth yeh!! Brilliant - Nicks - I'm sorry hun....I knew I should have picked you to stay - we could have had loadsa fun!! Dan....mmmm

Lets just say some are better to see again than others :D

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:01
Which housemates do you feel you connected with the best?
And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:04
Well, I thought i had a really good mate in kyle - totally wrong about that eh?! And then Dan - thought I'd found someone special and that, wanted to spend so much time with him, but then.....*sighs* anyway....Beth - once we'd got things sorted and stuff - babes I love you!!!!!

Lucas I didn't connect with at all, and I felt like Odessa had something majorly against me - i don't know why, I think a lot of her.....could just be me though.....but definitely Lucas as he was really down on me from the start

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:05
Where you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:07
:D :D :D Yeh!!!! That was slightly obvious - god *whispers* Dans sooo mmmm, yeh Dan *goes red* but he's married aint he?! and Kyle i did, but his personality has kind of killed that eh?! Especially these last couple of weeks...

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:08
Well if you watch the screen now, you'll see what Kyle had to say about you in his interview earlier.

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:11
*watches screen* Like that makes up for the **** you've put me through kyle!! You loved upsetting me - that was so obvious!!

I think its fake just like his entire Mr Nice Guy act was too....sorry Kyle, but I cared about you and you just **** on me left right and centre.....how many outfits did you ruin for me?!

Still care about ya though - as a mate - good luck with the kid eh?!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:12
Erm, don't hold back there Louise, say what you think! *laugh's*

Did you have a game plan?
What would have been the most outrageous thing you would have done to win?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:16
I didn't have a plan, no, as much as people seemed to think I did. I just wanted to be myself......

I think I did outrageous - well for me anyway - running round the garden naked that nite is something id rather forget!! :rotfl: But I just wanted to have fun really, nothing more than that

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:16
Oh and I snogged Nicky too didn't I :rotfl:!!!!!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:17
Well as you've happened to mention that, we have a small clip of you in the garden now. *turns to look at screen*

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:18
OMFG!!!! *hides head in hands, cant bear to watch* how embarrassing!! I'm soooo sorry mum and dad!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:19
Sorry about that, but we just had to show you, one of the funnist clips from this series.

If you could do it all again, would you?
Also If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:22
Errmmm, yeh I would - i think....I did have fun and enjoyed myself, had loads of hard times and nearly gave up soooo many times, but then thought why should i be driven out.....

Id probably try and ignore all the hatred that was thrown at me, made more time to get to know Gaz and Nathan too oh and definitely would have kept Nicky in with me till the end and not gone with Kyle....ermmm anything else - nope think thats it :lol:

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:23
Well i think that's it, except to say

How does it feel to have won Soapboards Big brother 2006?

sbbb_nicky
14-04-2006, 23:25
*runs onto stage* Hey lou, congratulations and look don't feel bad about kicking me out early yeh? Congratulations again *hugs lou* Oh s**t better go security are gonna come after me bye!!

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:26
Oh god!!! totally mad!! I can't believe it!! Thanks everyone for voting for me - I honestly didn't think I would be here till the end, thought i'd be gone by week 1 or 2 and i am soooo chuffed!!!!

And dan - i think we need to chat :D :lol: And Beth - come and give us a hug!!!!

And am i allowed to share the winnings??? If not - who wants to come travelling with me??

sbbb_louise
14-04-2006, 23:27
*runs onto stage* Hey lou, congratulations and look don't feel bad about kicking me out early yeh? Congratulations again *hugs lou* Oh s**t better go security are gonna come after me bye!!*hugs Nicks* aww babes - thanks and I am soooo sorry......

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:28
Thanks for being such a great contestant, Our winner of SoapBoard’s Big Brother 2006.

Louise everybody

sbbb_nicky
14-04-2006, 23:29
*hugs Nicks* aww babes - thanks and I am soooo sorry......

*shouts* Don't worry about it, i hated you for a while after but you know *laughs* Only joking you did what you had to do and anyway it was fair technically i was already evicted and i did s**t in that quiz too!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:29
Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Louise actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person.

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:30
What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

Jojo
14-04-2006, 23:32
I thought it would be a good laugh - didnt think everyone would pick on me though :crying:

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:32
How does it feel to have come first?

Jojo
14-04-2006, 23:35
Very weird - really chuffed, but also, after the whole fixing thing was brought up, it kind of took the edge of everything and annoyed me, that some of us were posting our hearts out trying our best and then to find out people thought it was fixed for Louise to win - it sort of hurt a bit! I'm just glad the final poll was public so members could see for themselves it wasnt and by saying it, was really detremental to the hard work that you and Bry put into it over the past 10 weeks...

But I am really pleased and chuffed to bits so thanks everyone who voted for "me"

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:37
So did you have a good time playing your role?

Jojo
14-04-2006, 23:39
I did, and I didn't..

It was great fun and you tell yourself its a game, but when all the housemates are picking on you and then you see posts about your character too, it gets hard not to take it personal!! lol There was a couple of times when I'd see the posts saying Lou was after attention, so I'd stay quiet and then she was accused of sulking lol!

But all in all, I had a great time :D

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:40
Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Jojo
14-04-2006, 23:42
Definitely!! Its really good fun - you've just got to be prepared for worn down fingertips like I've got lol *shows dawn fingers*

Oh and for your partners to get annoyed with you for spending too much time on the internet (for you guys who have my msn addy, you might now realise the significance of my name change to "apparently having an affair with a fictional character"!!!! :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:43
Hum, yes i do remember that name!! lol

Would you have like to have been one of the other housemates?

If you had a choice - which one would you be?

Jojo
14-04-2006, 23:47
:hmm: I think I might have liked to have been Mercedes actually lol - Could have been really "inventive" lol but I enjoyed Lou - its gonna be hard to let her go really!! She was in need of mothering though if anyone wonders why she was like she was - i would have liked to have made her more feisty, but I was told she was girlie and needed looking after....long time since i've been 19 though :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:49
Well as you already know,

Louise was jojomum

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 23:50
Well done to you as the winner of SoapBoards Big Brother, you get to take away the prize fund (well what was left!) 49,875,000 in Petz money is on it’s way to you.

Jojo
14-04-2006, 23:51
It was me and can I say thanks to Dawn for a brilliant idea and to Bry for co-organising it with Dawn - its been great, and now my husband is pleased to have me back to himself again :D :D

Debs
14-04-2006, 23:55
well done ems!!!!!!! you were fab!

Jojo
15-04-2006, 00:00
well done ems!!!!!!! you were fab!Thanks hun and you too - nasty nasty kyle!!! :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
15-04-2006, 00:01
Whoa!!! OMG Ems I never knew it was you :D Congratualtion darling a worthy winner without a doubt. Oddie said you have it all wrong about her she loved you really but she loved lucas more and you know what men are like for messing with us girls heads. Any way back to some serious issues when are you getting the kids back from social services. I bet if the other SB member were aware that your kids had been living of pot noodles and jaffa cakes for the last 10 weeks you would never have won :rotfl:

Debs
15-04-2006, 00:03
Thanks hun and you too - nasty nasty kyle!!! :rotfl:

awww deep dowm kyle loves ya really!!!:D :D :D

Abi
15-04-2006, 00:04
Well done Ems honey!! You were great. I felt so guilty about all that stuff Dan did to Louise!! But you were fab, you really deserved to win :D

Jojo
15-04-2006, 01:45
Well done Ems honey!! You were great. I felt so guilty about all that stuff Dan did to Louise!! But you were fab, you really deserved to win :DI'm off to make an appointment to see a shrink as we speak :rotfl:

CrazyLea
15-04-2006, 02:02
Lmao!!! Bless!!
Erm well done Em :p I knew it was you all along.. remember? Do you? Do you? Do you? :D It's cause I love you so much, that I can just tell you anywhere :rolleyes:
ANYWHO. you were FAB!! Glad you won!!! Everyone else was fab too mind :D

Jojo
15-04-2006, 02:05
:rotfl: But you believed me when I said that I was Nicky and not Louise :rotfl: :lol:

CrazyLea
15-04-2006, 02:10
Lmao! I know. God knows why! You just sounded so serious the way you said it... 'Can i tell you something...promise you won't tell no one' (something like that)...last time I trust you *hmph smiley*

alan45
15-04-2006, 06:46
Well done Ems I would never have guessed it was you in a million years

Em
15-04-2006, 08:42
It was me and can I say thanks to Dawn for a brilliant idea and to Bry for co-organising it with Dawn - its been great, and now my husband is pleased to have me back to himself again :D :D

Well done Emz! I had guessed it was you but not until near the end - dont ask me how!

You played really well so congrats chick xx :clap: :bow:

di marco
15-04-2006, 11:28
well done ems! :D took me a while to guess it was you, seeing as you kept denying it lol! congrats on winning! :)

Abbie
15-04-2006, 12:40
woo, well done ems you did a great job

Jojo
15-04-2006, 12:45
Well done Ems I would never have guessed it was you in a million years:hmm: Now why don't I believe you Alan :D

I just thought it was great that even though I rogue posted and they never got deleted, I still managed to talk my way out of it and convince some of you it wasn't me :rotfl:

It was all good fun - going to spend some quality time with my poor neglected husband now :D :D

Abbie
15-04-2006, 12:56
I just thought it was great that even though I rogue posted and they never got deleted, I still managed to talk my way out of it and convince some of you it wasn't me :rotfl:

I know and may i say you were very good at that lol

chance
15-04-2006, 13:14
Well done ems,good job well done!

Cornishbabe
15-04-2006, 13:23
well done ems. you did great:cheer:

Tannie
15-04-2006, 13:57
Wow well done Emz i did guess it was you towards the end as i know how you type on msn:p lol you done really well hun.

Abi
15-04-2006, 15:03
I'm off to make an appointment to see a shrink as we speak :rotfl:

:rotfl: You can talk! You've made a 16 year old turn to drink :rotfl:

Last night i was so drunk... nice to see Dan and Louise got back together in the end though :rotfl: :wub: :rotfl: Even though i dont remember too much of it!!

di marco
15-04-2006, 15:20

yeh you were really good at that, you had me fooled for a while saying it wasnt you, but i figured you out in the end lol!

Abbie
15-04-2006, 16:24

Last night i was so drunk... nice to see Dan and Louise got back together in the end though :rotfl: :wub: :rotfl: Even though i dont remember too much of it!!lol there were so many couples in that house, it was a house of love lol, but sometimes it was insane lol

Jojo
15-04-2006, 20:35

Last night i was so drunk... nice to see Dan and Louise got back together in the end though :rotfl: :wub: :rotfl: Even though i dont remember too much of it!!I'm currently sat rocking not knowing what to do :rotfl: :rotfl:

Abbie
15-04-2006, 22:20
I'm currently sat rocking not knowing what to do :rotfl: :rotfl:awww lol you get used to it and what i did was just search the forum and post wherever i could

Jojo
15-04-2006, 22:53
Watch my post count suddenly rise - and sorry to all you guys on msn, but i'll be chatting loads now haha

Abbie
15-04-2006, 22:57
lol i know when i was in the house i hardly posted but since ive left ive posted loads at least something like 250 posts lol

Abi
15-04-2006, 22:59
I'm currently sat rocking not knowing what to do :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well i'm sure your convosations with Debs are keeping you both.....erm....entertained :p :rotfl:

Jojo
15-04-2006, 23:07
Well i'm sure your convosations with Debs are keeping you both.....erm....entertained :p :rotfl::rotfl: Dunno what you mean Abbey!! :rotfl:

Abbie
15-04-2006, 23:11
lol imagine what our lives would of been like without Sbbb?

Abi
16-04-2006, 13:04
:rotfl: Dunno what you mean Abbey!! :rotfl:

Cause you dont... Debs really DIDN'T accidently type some of it into our convo, did she?! :rotfl: :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Jojo
16-04-2006, 23:53
*whistles innocently* :rotfl: :D

Abi
17-04-2006, 00:01
Your innocent act doesn't wash with me anymore, Ems!! :rotfl: :nono: :rotfl:

Jojo
17-04-2006, 00:02
Ems definitely isn't innocent :rotfl: Oh no sireee hehe

feelingyellow
17-04-2006, 07:56
Well done Ems! :cheer: You were fab, but I knew it was you cos you kept denying it :p Well done for staying in so long... and actually winning I never thought Louise would win she seemed so ... weird lol :p
Oh my god... now I remember Lea kept saying that Nicky was you and I was like NO Nicky is DENFINATELY Lanye cos of her rouge posts... but she seemed to think it was you... bless her for actually believing you! :lol:
I remember that MSN name I thought you were talking about CSI... :p

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-04-2006, 19:12
OMG!! :D You won Emz!! Woohoo!! :D Well done and congratulations and everything!! :D Omg!! :D :clap: Well done hun!! x

Jojo
18-04-2006, 00:16
Thanks Spicy - didn't think I would, thought I'd be out really quick.... glad its over though to be honest - I can be Ems again now...:D

CrazyLea
18-04-2006, 01:04
Well done Ems! :cheer: You were fab, but I knew it was you cos you kept denying it :p Well done for staying in so long... and actually winning I never thought Louise would win she seemed so ... weird lol :p
Oh my god... now I remember Lea kept saying that Nicky was you and I was like NO Nicky is DENFINATELY Lanye cos of her rouge posts... but she seemed to think it was you... bless her for actually believing you! :lol:
I remember that MSN name I thought you were talking about CSI... :p

OMG you are such a liar lmao! I never even mentioned that to you :lol: trying to make me sound more gullible than I actually am *hmph smiley*

Abbie
18-04-2006, 11:35
Thanks Spicy - didn't think I would, thought I'd be out really quick.... glad its over though to be honest - I can be Ems again now...:Dlol is it nice to have your own name back now

Jojo
18-04-2006, 14:31
lol is it nice to have your own name back nowIts bliss - its nice not to be referred to as the whinging, whiney one too, although I have noticed a few of them still being made - I'm just me, got my identity back, and my hubby back, I've just got to work on my finger tips recouperating from the typing and I will be sorted :D :rotfl:

feelingyellow
18-04-2006, 15:41
OMG you are such a liar lmao! I never even mentioned that to you :lol: trying to make me sound more gullible than I actually am *hmph smiley*

Lol well I swear you mentioned it could be Ems once... :p

the_watts_rule
20-04-2006, 16:57
Well Done Ems! You did really well and big congrats for winning :cheer: x