PDA

View Full Version : Kyles interview with Davina

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 21:14
Hello everyone, we are back in the studio here with our Fourteenth evictee Kyle, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

Did you enjoy your time in the house?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 21:17
awww look at my mum bless her!!!!

looking gorgeous tonight davina!!!! * grins kyles cheeky grin*

i did yeah!! towards the end it was pretty crap, really wanted to go home, see my family and be around normal people. but yeah it was a fab experience, one i highly reccomend to anyone

* looks at lou on screen*

aww look at her squealing, she does a lot of that you know!!*

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 21:19
Thank you Kyle, you don't look so bad yourself! Yes we are used to watching Louise screaming and shouting! *laughs*

What would you say were your best bits in the house?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 21:21
so so many

where do i start

the many hot tubs espically the naked ones :D stripping for the girls, urmm snogging lucas, the water fights, the shagging :lol: meeting two very hot girls one of whom i hope is around tonight!!

all of it davina every last bit, higlight had to be though when dan confessed he was married and i got my dirty mitts on louise!:lol:

and of course meeting you, wanna come home with me later:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 21:26
Yes, you and Louise certainly seem to have had interesting time of late!
Thanks for the offer to come home with you, but i don't think my husband would be too happy.

Which housemates do you feel you connected with?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 21:29
Yes, you and Louise certainly seem to have had interesting time of late!
Thanks for the offer to come home with you, but i don't think my husband would be too happy.

Which housemates do you feel you connected with?

awww bring him to the more the merrier* laugh* only joking babes

urmm well i did connect with odessa, beth, lucas electrika and louise. but after my behaviour of late beth probably hates me!! not bothered though i like to have mates my own age you know! not 70 year old, old faghags!

wish lucas had stayed in longer, would have probably got on with him best,

and of course loubie, deep down i love her to bits as a mate, she just gets very very annoying after a while!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 21:31
So you do have a heart then Kyle, i'm sure Louise will be touched when she hears this.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 21:35
So you do have a heart then Kyle, i'm sure Louise will be touched when she hears this.

And in the opposite who didn’t you feel you made a connection with?

:rotfl: doubt it!!! yeah deep down i have a heart and i just wanna say i did have feelings for that girl!! she is lovely and i hope she will be very happy in the future

loads!

dan, i hated him from the first night, the hair annoyed me and he was so up his own ****. even now he is annoying me, in fcat i hope hes hear i have something i wish to give him, something i couldnt in that house! :D

gaz, norman, all the peeps that went early on, never got a chance to bond with them, if alexis hada stayed i think id have had fun with her :D :D

and rach * looks to see if rach is aaround* good god that woman and her ****ing hunny!!! * shkaes head* all the ****ing time!! honey honey honey bloody honey!!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 21:38
As you've just said you had no feeling for Louise so

Were you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 21:44
As you've just said you had no feeling for Louise so

Where you attracted to any of your fellow housemates?

at first mercedes was obviosly very very gorgeous but she was soooo thick!!! i would have had my fun and then moved on!! she probably wouldnt have even noticed!

louise of course, i did feel very attracted to her, but i couldnt stay with her, deep down i think she is one sly cow! comes across all nicey noce but is a real schemeing bitch!! just how i feel but i bet she is

very very attracted to lecs, love her to pieces, will be gutted if she aint here!!
as soon as she walked in though have got to have her! and whne she came back i knew wed end up togetheragain!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 21:47
Did you have a game plan ?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 21:51
Did you have a game plan ?

not really! i went in to see who was in there and played accordingly, to be honest i know i said i used louise but i never did, im nasty to her to hide how i feel!! i like the girl, i do think she loved the attention but hey dont we all, im 100% guilty of that!

i just played each day as it came, thast the best way, no hidden agenda, no hidden family, just plain old boring kyle!!!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 21:56
If you could do it all again, would you?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 21:58
If you could do it all again, would you?

yeah i would, but i dont know if i could do 10 weeks!! i miss my family and my mates far too much!!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:01
Well that's understandable, i think i'd miss my family too.

If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 22:04
Well that's understandable, i think i'd miss my family too.

If you did do it all again, would you change anything and if so what?

id change how i treated that girl in there!!! * looks up at lousie on monitor*
urmm bloody pisshead has fallen asllep :rotfl:

i dont think i would, nope not a thing apart from louise, id have stayed mates with her instead of taking it further!!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:05
Don't worry, she'll be awake and screaming again soon!

How does it feel to have got this far, only to have come second?

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 22:08
urrmmmm davina can i just do summin!!

* grabs davinas mike for the house from her hand *

shouts to louise to get up*

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:09
Erm, thanks for that, i'm sure she heard you, if you could answer the question now, please!!

sbbb_kyle
14-04-2006, 22:10
Don't worry, she'll be awake and screaming again soon!

How does it feel to have got this far, only to have come second?

it feels fab to have come second, got to see you first * winks at davoina*

and plus she deserves to win you know, she needs the dosh to travel and stuff soooo, i just wanted a fab time and to meet new people! i dont need the money, i had fun thats all i needed!

shes had so much crap throewn at her in there i was hoping she would win,

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:12
Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Kyle everybody

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:15
Well everyone I know your probably dying to know who Kyle actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person.

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:15
What made you decide to apply for Soapboards Big Brother?

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:17
:rotfl: everyone knows who i am anyways!!!! bet its a huge surprise :rotfl:

i thought it would be fun, and i love big bro so i just couldnt not apply for it could i!!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:20
Come on hun, play along with game here, no-o0ne knew who you were!! lol

Did you have a game plan?

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:22
Come on hun, play along with game here, no-o0ne knew who you were!! lol

Did you have a game plan?

oh yeah course!!!

i wanted to be really really horrid!! but i couldnt do it to louise!! also being horrid 24/7 just isnt me, im far too nice and just couldnt keep it up!

so in the end i just went with nioce one minute nasty the next

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:24
So you didn't enjoy being nasty? You played it really well (no offence meant in that)

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:26
So you didn't enjoy being nasty? You played it really well (no offence meant in that)

no i didnt because it isnt me! i thought yep ill be the complete opposite, obvisoly a man( i can honestly say i am not male and have never been!) and very very nasty

nasty was not nice! i dont know how chance kept it up as lucas!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:27
Would you have like to have been one of the other housemates?

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:29
no i like being kyle!

knew i could have had him flirting with the blokes and the girls! and the fact he was a stripper i loved!! so far away from me, i could never be a striopper!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:30
How does it feel to have come second?

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:32
How does it feel to have come second?

brillaint, didnt think id get this far at all. it much better to have come secind than to have been chucked out the first or second weeks!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:33
Would you recommend it to other people if we did it again?

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:35
definately as long as you got the time to do it, because it takes up a lot of time!

ive been more online as kyle than i have debs!

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:36
So apart from it being time consuming

Did you have a good time?

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:38
So apart from it being time consuming

Did you have a good time?

brillaint time, loved it!

although towards the end i was getting bored, hard to post when it just down to 2 people

Jessie Wallace
14-04-2006, 22:39
Well as you already know,

Kyle was Debs

And now it's time for me to go and get our winner Louise

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:39
as if they didint already know!!! LOL

Abi
14-04-2006, 22:42
*Throws eggs at Debs*

Dan hated Kyle..... :p :rotfl:

Well done, honey!! You did fab!! Seriously, when i was argueing with Kyle all those times, i had no idea it was you... you did great.

You actress, you!

(Didn't like Kyle much though... but i think we've gathered that over MSN, haven't we?! :p)

Layne
14-04-2006, 22:44
:cheer: :cheer: Well done Debs, you were fab, you certainly spiced up that house!!!
Didn't know it was you at first but then i ermmm kinda guessed :p Well done x

Chloe O'brien
14-04-2006, 22:48
Boo! Hiss! come and give oddie a hug you big tart :D well done debs you were absoultely brilliant in that house no guy could have played kyle better, your talents are wasted girl get yourself in that house for real. It's just a pity both of you could not win

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:50
*Throws eggs at Debs*

Dan hated Kyle..... :p :rotfl:

Well done, honey!! You did fab!! Seriously, when i was argueing with Kyle all those times, i had no idea it was you... you did great.

You actress, you!

(Didn't like Kyle much though... but i think we've gathered that over MSN, haven't we?! :p)

:rotfl: thansk abi, to be honest i had grown to hate dan!!!

yeeah we had our fight, i won! fancy a beer,m lets chat about how we screwed over louise :rotfl: :rotfl:

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:52
:cheer: :cheer: Well done Debs, you were fab, you certainly spiced up that house!!!
Didn't know it was you at first but then i ermmm kinda guessed :p Well done x

was it the nappy thread that gave it away??? :rotfl:

Debs
14-04-2006, 22:54
Boo! Hiss! come and give oddie a hug you big tart :D well done debs you were absoultely brilliant in that house no guy could have played kyle better, your talents are wasted girl get yourself in that house for real. It's just a pity both of you could not win

awww only if i can snuggle up to oddies huge boobs!! :rotfl:

aww louise deserves it!! the amount of **** she had!!!

oooh kath??? was their a baby?? :lol:

Abi
14-04-2006, 22:58
:rotfl: thansk abi, to be honest i had grown to hate dan!!!

yeeah we had our fight, i won! fancy a beer,m lets chat about how we screwed over louise :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yay! Nice to know i was hated :rotfl: Mission completed, i call that! :rotfl:

You were so ackward when Dan was trying to get with Louise :eek: Shish! Talk about flirtacious 24/7! :rotfl:

Layne
14-04-2006, 23:01
was it the nappy thread that gave it away??? :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yeh i think so!!
I want a reunion now, like all of us as the characters, then that way you guys can have your fights and we can find out of there ever was all those babies :p

Chloe O'brien
14-04-2006, 23:10
awww only if i can snuggle up to oddies huge boobs!! :rotfl:

aww louise deserves it!! the amount of **** she had!!!

oooh kath??? was their a baby?? :lol:

no there was never a baby oddie was just annoyed cause you lot were stealing her thunder and taking turns wanting to see a doctor so she wanted some attention :rotfl:

Abbie
14-04-2006, 23:18
heya juts read the interview and it was great and well done

Debs
14-04-2006, 23:25
Yay! Nice to know i was hated :rotfl: Mission completed, i call that! :rotfl:

You were so ackward when Dan was trying to get with Louise :eek: Shish! Talk about flirtacious 24/7! :rotfl:

:rotfl: the chemistry!!!!! it was fab!!! and the nights when id make her admit she sort of liked me :rotfl: :rotfl:

Debs
14-04-2006, 23:26
:rotfl: Yeh i think so!!
I want a reunion now, like all of us as the characters, then that way you guys can have your fights and we can find out of there ever was all those babies :p

deffo needa reunione! please danw and bry pretty pretty please!!

Layne
14-04-2006, 23:27
deffo needa reunione! please danw and bry pretty pretty please!!

I was begging Bry the other night, he just said it was a good idea, but please *gets down on knees and begs* we need a reunion please *flutters eyelashes*

Debs
14-04-2006, 23:27
no there was never a baby oddie was just annoyed cause you lot were stealing her thunder and taking turns wanting to see a doctor so she wanted some attention :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: awwww, she should have said kyle would have given some spiecal attention! :rotfl:

Abi
14-04-2006, 23:28
:rotfl: the chemistry!!!!! it was fab!!! and the nights when id make her admit she sort of liked me :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:
Then the next day i'd have to try and win her back again, and wait untill the evening, when you'd do it again :rotfl:

Classic!!

Abbie
14-04-2006, 23:31
yer that would be so cool a reunion

Layne
14-04-2006, 23:35
yer that would be so cool a reunion

yeh i twould and we and Abi are already planning spin offs we have plenty in store :rotfl:

Debs
14-04-2006, 23:42
:rotfl:
Then the next day i'd have to try and win her back again, and wait untill the evening, when you'd do it again :rotfl:

Classic!!

:rotfl: kyle just had to have her :rotfl: :rotfl:

di marco
15-04-2006, 11:18
well done debs! :D didnt know it was you til near the end!

CrazyLea
15-04-2006, 12:12
Well done Debs. You did really great!! I didn't have a clue it was you until near the end either, when people were saying it was you. :cheer:

Abbie
15-04-2006, 12:37
yeh i twould and we and Abi are already planning spin offs we have plenty in store :rotfl:wow lol that would be so cool and fun

Abi
15-04-2006, 15:06
:rotfl: kyle just had to have her :rotfl: :rotfl:

*throws more eggs at Debs (again)*

Well she's engaged to Dan now, so leave off! :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
15-04-2006, 15:12
are you fellow housemates getting an invite to the engagment party and wedding :D

Debs
15-04-2006, 15:20
*throws more eggs at Debs (again)*

Well she's engaged to Dan now, so leave off! :rotfl:

once gullible always gullible!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Abi
15-04-2006, 15:23
once gullible always gullible!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Too right!! Well... we had to do something to make last night faintly interesting... Mind you, i'd have thought Kyle would have tried it on a bit more :p :rotfl:

Debs
15-04-2006, 15:24
kyle is now a one woman man!!! lecs is hi love!! so much better than mousey louise hahaha

Abbie
15-04-2006, 16:27
are you fellow housemates getting an invite to the engagment party and wedding :Dlol they better, i love a good party, cpuld you image what would happen

chance
15-04-2006, 17:03
Well done babe.you did good :D

Jojo
15-04-2006, 20:39
kyle is now a one woman man!!! lecs is hi love!! so much better than mousey louise hahaha:eek: Mousey!! Bottled blonde i'll have you know!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. Only wanted the fun in the shack really :D :D :rotfl:

feelingyellow
17-04-2006, 08:11
Woo well done Debs! :cheer: Didn't have a clue it was you til your rogue posts :p Though looking back it was well obvious it was you :p Well done for staying in so long... 10 weeks! That's crazy lol :p
You called Mercedes thick :eek: :p Sad thing is... some of Mercedes thickness was actually real! :rotfl:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-04-2006, 18:57
Quite a late well done from me hun but WELL DONE!! :claps:

You were brilliant!! Can't believe you came 2nd :eek: So close!!

Debs
17-04-2006, 18:59
Woo well done Debs! Didn't have a clue it was you til your rogue posts :p Though looking back it was well obvious it was you Well done for staying in so long... 10 weeks! That's crazy lol :p
You called Mercedes thick Sad thing is... some of Mercedes thickness was actually real!

:eek: did i!!!! :rotfl: well sorry but you know, she was!!:rotfl: she was soo close to getting some good old kyle loving as well :rolleyes: never mind!!

Debs
17-04-2006, 19:00
Quite a late well done from me hun but WELL DONE!! :claps:

You were brilliant!! Can't believe you came 2nd :eek: So close!!

2nds better than being out first i suppose!! time to get my life back now :rotfl:

feelingyellow
17-04-2006, 23:00
:eek: did i!!!! :rotfl: well sorry but you know, she was!!:rotfl: she was soo close to getting some good old kyle loving as well :rolleyes: never mind!!

Mercedes was well smart actually... :rolleyes: :p

Lmao nah Mercedes wasn't too keen on Kyle... she was at first but then Dan and his sexy headband came in! :rotfl:

Debs
18-04-2006, 10:49
Mercedes was well smart actually... :rolleyes: :p

Lmao nah Mercedes wasn't too keen on Kyle... she was at first but then Dan and his sexy headband came in! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: that would have been a perfect match, 2 thick dumb asses together :rotfl: :rotfl:

Siobhan
18-04-2006, 10:54
:rotfl: :rotfl: that would have been a perfect match, 2 thick dumb asses together :rotfl: :rotfl:

You were quite nasty about Beth in your interview.. what did she ever do to you.. She liked you a lot :(

Debs
18-04-2006, 12:45
awww well beth was kyle faves person, but he feels he let her down when he went with lecs!!

maybe in sbbb world, theyll have made up!!!

Siobhan
18-04-2006, 12:51
awww well beth was kyle faves person, but he feels he let her down when he went with lecs!!

maybe in sbbb world, theyll have made up!!!

maybe they would but you were mean to Lou.. I am sure Beth will forgive Kyle at the reunion cause she read the interview...

feelingyellow
18-04-2006, 21:11

:lol: I don't really remembering Kyle being that thick tbh lol... well he was smarter then Mercedes :p
You know that time Mercedes said she went out clubbing so that's why she wasn't on and Kyle said how did you get out of the Big Brother house... Mercedes wasn't being thick, I was ... I didn't realise we had to actually act like it was a real house! :rotfl:

Debs
18-04-2006, 21:16
:lol: I don't really remembering Kyle being that thick tbh lol... well he was smarter then Mercedes :p
You know that time Mercedes said she went out clubbing so that's why she wasn't on and Kyle said how did you get out of the Big Brother house... Mercedes wasn't being thick, I was ... I didn't realise we had to actually act like it was a real house! :rotfl:

:rotfl: i remember it yeah!! and all the day long manicures!!!:rotfl:

i meant mercedes and dan were thick!!! so they would have been an ideal match!!

Abi
18-04-2006, 21:17

Excuse me! Dan wasn't thick- everyone just feel for the act he was putting on :p

feelingyellow
18-04-2006, 21:20

:lol: Well Mercedes got her claws into so many men she had to clean them afterwards! :lol:

Lol ah that makes sense :p Didn't think Dan was thick either though :lol: Didn't think anyone was think tbh lol... though I think Mercedes only spoke to Dan about twice so how would I know? :rotfl:

I feel so weird saying 'Mercedes' - I just want to say 'I' - I keep forgetting she's not me! :p

Debs
18-04-2006, 21:22
:lol: Well Mercedes got her claws into so many men she had to clean them afterwards! :lol:

Lol ah that makes sense :p Didn't think Dan was thick either though :lol: Didn't think anyone was think tbh lol... though I think Mercedes only spoke to Dan about twice so how would I know? :rotfl:

I feel so weird saying 'Mercedes' - I just want to say 'I' - I keep forgetting she's not me! :p

so do i!!! :rotfl:

dan wasnt thick kyle just hated him! still does!!!:angry:

Abi
18-04-2006, 21:24

Well Dan hated Kyle too, so we're even :rotfl: :p

Whenever i hear that Shayne Ward song, i think of SoapBoards now!! Thats the wierdest thing thats come out of this for me!!

feelingyellow
18-04-2006, 21:39

:lol: Bless :p

Lmao, why do people always insult people they hate with things that aren't even true? :p

JustJodi
19-04-2006, 12:58
kyle is now a one woman man!!! lecs is hi love!! so much better than mousey louise hahaha

Whahooooooooooooo Lecs was the best he everrrrrrrrrrrrr had bar none LOL
Debs I didn't even wanna know who Kyle was after i left SBBB wanted to keep Sexy Kyle real LOL LOL LOL LOL:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: omg I need my life back LOL To be honest this was the most fun I have had on line in a coons age !!! Thanks Dawnie for coming up with it,, you also brought me closer to these great people muwahhhhhhhhhhhh and Bry thanks for letting Lecs go back in the last time :love:

the_watts_rule
20-04-2006, 17:03
Well Done debs! You did really well. Well Done x :cheer: