PDA

View Full Version : A possible Phil return theory

emma_strange
01-03-2005, 18:05
Well he's on the run right now, how can he return? I thought about this then had an idea. Den has the security tape didn't he from when they staged Phil. And the only other person who knows about all that stuff (other than Dennis) is Chrissie, remember when he showed her inside the safe. Well anyway, now Dens dead Chrissie might do something about it. OR now Sam wants to move back to the Vic she might find the tape. What you think? Was just a thought.

*JSW*
01-03-2005, 18:17
I think that Chrissie could bargain with the tape to keep a share in the Vic i.e she says i'll give you proof that Phil is inocent and for a share in the Vic and you keeping quiet. Mind you how can Chrissie stop Sam from blabbing afterwards.....

.:Kitz:.
01-03-2005, 18:24
Yeah.....i mean sam's not exactly praised for her trustworthability (is that a word?) She has got something against chrissie and ,boy, does Chrissie know it!

#1 Eastender
01-03-2005, 18:26
Go sam, go sam, go sam, LOL

Joanne
01-03-2005, 18:36
However Phil returns, even if the police realise he was set up by Den re the robbery surely he'd be arrested for escaping from custody and going on the run for over a year. Unless he got caught and is in prison and we don't know about it? But then he would have had a trial by now. i just don't know how they can bring him back and make it credible.

01-03-2005, 18:37
I totally agree. Every one's been dissing sam and making out Chrissie is big and clever (which she most certainly IS) but i think sam is really cool and everyone's been saying that she's pathetic.....She's not! Think about it,she's had to live with Phil and Grant all of her life, i think she's learnt a few tricks of the trade.

Cherryz
01-03-2005, 18:39
she was certainly scary last night when she hit chrissie and made all her demands!

01-03-2005, 18:46
Yeah, but i think thats gonna come back and bite her on the bottom, d'you know what i mean....like she's gonna regret it.

emma_strange
02-03-2005, 18:51
Yeah she probably will. I wonder who wins in the end. Sam or Chrissie, becasue Chrissie sined another years contract whileSam is leaving. So think its Chrissie in the end?