PDA

View Full Version : poor michael owen haha

Rory18
04-05-2005, 13:00
how gutted must owen be leaving the team he is supposed to love all because he wanted more money and to win trophies not that i can understand how it would feel good winning trophies for a club he doesnt even support and hes ended up sitting on reals bench oh and in the studio whilst liverpool qualify for the final of a competiton his team were knocked out of 2 rounds ago

and how must the greedy gerrard be feeling its common knowledge that if he moves to chelsea its for the money and now he cant use the exscuse of liverpool never getting anywhere and acheving anything as not only are they in the champions league final but they would of won the carling cup had it not been for him if he leaves now people will see him for what he really is plain greedy what joy could he possibly get winning toprhies with chelsea if hes a true liverpool fan look at shearer at newcastle a true example of a loyal fan and hero

stacyefc
05-05-2005, 12:12
i know he must be gutted

pie_man
05-05-2005, 17:55
don't be like that. Surely he can do what he thinks is best for him - otherwise us lot would be sat in boring low paid unsatisfactory jobs - money does have a big part to play in all our lives and not just theirs!
p.s. Mr Owen please forward a cheque of £1,000,000 to "the Pie_man" @ soapboards.co.uk :)

Rory18
06-05-2005, 09:31
don't be like that. Surely he can do what he thinks is best for him - otherwise us lot would be sat in boring low paid unsatisfactory jobs - money does have a big part to play in all our lives and not just theirs!
p.s. Mr Owen please forward a cheque of £1,000,000 to "the Pie_man" @ soapboards.co.uk :)

LOL yeah it sure does i bet he couldnt live on what liverpool were paying him