PDA

View Full Version : Fooling around with James Hewitt

Luna
04-05-2005, 08:20
Not sure if i'm putting this in the right bit sorry if it's not

Did anyone see this last night? I only caught the last 10mins or so.

Does anyone know if that girl in bed with him :sick: was the single girl?

stacyefc
12-05-2005, 14:46
i read that someone called vanessa falls in love with him and leaves her real life boyfriend. i read it in one of the papers

Luna
12-05-2005, 14:53
Yeah read that too. It looked like he slept with two of the attached girls on it but that girl really fell for him, so much that the boyfriend knew that she would dump him after the show was finished.

hazey
12-05-2005, 16:54
I never show it either forgot to watch, but is the girl single ? I doubt it James Hewitt seems to only like attached women/girls.!!!!

SoapRach
13-05-2005, 12:55
No way - that is horrendous - why would you go on a show and do that?

Luna
13-05-2005, 15:28
God knows but Kenzie was on it this week and two of the girls walked out

Luna
13-05-2005, 15:29
I never show it either forgot to watch, but is the girl single ? I doubt it James Hewitt seems to only like attached women/girls.!!!!

No she wasn't the single and he got it wrong picked one of the girls with a partner and then she left her boyfriend cause she fell in love with James Hewitt :sick:

Debs
13-05-2005, 15:47
i stopped watching fool around but i really wish i hadnt!! why on earth would you want ot sleep with james hewitt?? did they actually do it!!!?? oh my god if they did!!

phils little sister
13-05-2005, 15:48
No she wasn't the single and he got it wrong picked one of the girls with a partner and then she left her boyfriend cause she fell in love with James Hewitt :sick:

Yeah i seen that i thought she was just really playing the game at the start then at the end when she said to james please call me later i have to explain to you. I was just saying to my sister that if i was going into that house to play that game and i saw him waiting there with his crusty head on him i would walk straight back out again, even if i was single - no way would i kiss that thing - not even for the 10k :sick: :sick: :sick:

SoapRach
13-05-2005, 16:10
I'm sure you could work out a way to convince him you were single without sleeping with him!