PDA

View Full Version : A SBBB Housemate Reunion dicussion ?

JustJodi
10-04-2006, 11:18
Ok gang, I thought I would start a thread to start a former SBBB housemate discussion:

On this thread it is strictly for former housemates, and discuss their time in the house, and how they COULD have fleshed out their parts..like would they have done any thing different to keep in the house etc

The thread is simple,, just do it something like this:

JustJodi( aka Elektrica) I wish I had taken Dan from Louise, in the first place, nailed him then threw him over and then go to stinky Laurence and messed with his head a bit, then finally landed Kyle and kept him occupied, and might have been a bit more sociable with the other women, just to keep them sweet,, hee hee

ok you get the general idea,, lets get posting gang :D

Siobhan
10-04-2006, 11:22
Siobhan (Aka hornygran aka Beth) I should never have left the house. Kyle would have been slapped so much now and poor Lou. I would not have done anything much differently, I wasn't the center of any attention but I was the shoulder to cry on..

alan45
10-04-2006, 11:52
I just wish I had more time to develop my character Laurence I would have had fun hopefully with horny gran. Still it was a good idea but if done again the format could be different so as thoses of us who cannot get online all day and night can still play a part

lollymay
10-04-2006, 12:50
i wish i could have stayed in longer as gaz as i left on the first week but i couldnt and i wish i could have interacted more with everyone but i couldnt as i had school and other stuff to commit to aswell.

Abi
10-04-2006, 13:06
Firstly, i wish i hadn't tried to get myself evicted, cvause now i'm missing poor old Dan :rotfl:

Right, what Dan would have done next would be this. He's have gone slightly mad, and made Louise feel sorry for him. He'd have got obsessed over ouise, and reveal that he's not married, its all blackmail, and that he loves her really. I'd have made sure they got back together, then after 4 or 5 days of lovey-dovey stuff, Dan would declare his undying love for Electrica. They'd have a secret affair, louise would find out, cue fireworks!

He'd have used Electrica to make Louise jealous. He's munipulate Kyle into getting back with Louise, then spilt them up, saying that he loves her, and Electrica is a lying bitch and is a mole. Electrica would get evicted, Dan would try and split Louise and Kyle up, by pretending to attempt suicide, to make Louise feel sorry for him. Dan would make Kyle look like a *******, spilt Louise and Kyle up, and Dan would get back with Louise.

Then Dan would sensationally dump Louise, leave the house and would get hated and booed by everyone.

:lol:
Not much, in other words :p

feelingyellow
10-04-2006, 14:35
Erm... I suppose I would have made Mercedes to get it on with every single man in the house... and then start on the women! :lol: And maybe when she left go off with a bang (as I was watching the soaps at the time :rolleyes: so I never got a chance to say bye :( ) and could do something outrageous... I don't know reveal that she was a man or a cat or something... just something weird lol :p
I wish I could have done more with the character but I had to do revising one week and then the next week I was ill... in January I had nothing to do and then February was really busy lol. I wanted to keep up my own identity aswell, because even if I had spent like the hour on my sbbb account, I would have probably been on MSN aswell (I did try to keep to keep off it, but there were things I needed to talk about :p)
I tried to come across as Steff with the text talk but I think I overused it a bit lol, but everyone thought Mercedes had to be her or Scott except di marco who doesn't why she thought I was her, lol! Even on the days I was on, it was half term one week and I didn't really want to be going on during the actual school hours because then it would have made it obvious I was a school kid, and I don't think Steff was actually off then...
I also didn't want to be going on all the time on weekends even though I was on all day because it wouldn't have made you think I was Mercedes at all.
OK, so basically I just wish I could have done more with my character as she was quite a good one to play but you all expected her to be loads different, and she just came across as really lazy with her constant sleeping. :lol:

CrazyLea
10-04-2006, 20:40
Ok, well I would have gone on more. I had the time, just sometimes couldn't be bothered. I would have tried to get closer to some of the characters, as Norman pretty much kept himself to himself lol. Ermm not really sure what else, but I know I would have done everything different. It's weird actually... cause the week I got evicted I said to myself that I was going to go on more, but ermm didn't actually get the chance. :p

Abi
10-04-2006, 20:57
I think they should send us all back in there, just for a laugh. Then we can do everything we wanted to do, and bring some life to the house!! Problem with only Nicky, Kyle and Louise being in there, is that there isn't enough people around for them to chat with and everything. Bring back in all the old housemates, then they can have that, and it'll be easier to decide which one of the three we want to win :lol:

Hint, hin, Dawn and Bry!! :cool: :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
10-04-2006, 21:10
Kathleen(aka the sex queen odessa) . If I had the chance to change anything I would have liked to have been more of a drama queen I think beth, mercedes and oddie would have had a ball in there. I would have loved to have cut dan's hair when he was sleeping. and i would have pounced on kyle as soon as lucas left then there would not have been the trouble with leccy and lou. I have to say that I was gutted when oddie was evicted. I could not believe they choose that two-faced little toad DAN over her, but as the weeks went on it was more and more difficult to keep a job and a home as well as trying to have 2 sb user names but I loved every minute of it espacially going on about louise being a mole and an attention seeker :D

Abi
10-04-2006, 21:15
Kath, i wsa gutted when they choose Odessa over Dan :rotfl: I was desperate to be evicted, hence my multiple personality transplants. I thought if i pissed around like that, everyone would hate me, and evict Dan. Obviously i was wrong.

Anyway, now i want back in! So once again: Hint hint Dawn and Bry!! :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
10-04-2006, 21:20
Abi i actually preferred dan once he became evil when zach went in and everyone was picking on dan to confess i was saying no keep lying, keep lying, I do miss the house and would love to go back in for a laugh. it will be a shame when it ends on friday

Abi
10-04-2006, 21:23
Well, when Bryan told me Zach was going in, i basically gave up. I thought "Screw this. Just be bad, Abi!". I enjoyed lying, and munipulating... a bit too much, perhaps :rotfl:

It gets boring when everyone gets on though, dont it? You need someone to spice it up!

JustJodi
10-04-2006, 23:38
Ok, well I would have gone on more. I had the time, just sometimes couldn't be bothered. I would have tried to get closer to some of the characters, as Norman pretty much kept himself to himself lol. Ermm not really sure what else, but I know I would have done everything different. It's weird actually... cause the week I got evicted I said to myself that I was going to go on more, but ermm didn't actually get the chance. :p

Lea if you had stayed WHAT would you have liked to have done ???

alan45
11-04-2006, 00:01
Wish I had known who my friends were I could have flrted and blamed Laurence

JustJodi
11-04-2006, 16:52
Wish I had known who my friends were I could have flrted and blamed Laurence

Yea I think we all wished that too,, sort of known who was who so we could really get into the part, but honestly not knowing was fun too,, bring on the next one,, I am signing up :rotfl:

Abbie
11-04-2006, 20:00
heya well i was Rachel and i would change by being more fun!!! I mean how boring was I? Oh and i would of tried to be around more often i always missed out on all the fun

Chloe O'brien
11-04-2006, 22:47
I think that if we all new who was behind the alter egos then I don't think we would have been have as nasty and evil to each other. Bring on the next one I'm appying for it as well

Abi
11-04-2006, 22:49
I'm pleased i didn't know who everyone was. I'd have felt ackward chatting on MSN and generally on Soapboards to you lot if i did. It made it much more fun.

Siobhan
12-04-2006, 09:53
I'm pleased i didn't know who everyone was. I'd have felt ackward chatting on MSN and generally on Soapboards to you lot if i did. It made it much more fun.

I have to agree with you.. I liked not known too.. I think Beth would have been nicer to Dan if I had know it was you abi and I think Chance would have been nicer as Lucas if she knew who was who... not known is the best part.

Was saying to Bry, next time is should be shorter. 10 people over 5 weeks cause at the start we were all suprise to find out who was playing who but as time went on we kinda knew who played who.. For the first 5 weeks everyone thought I was Jodi.

Abi
12-04-2006, 11:28
It should definetly be shorter next time... its too much work keeping up a charcter for so long, when other commitments come up. Thats the problem i had at least.

:rotfl: I loevd the fact that only jojomum actually said on that thread that she thought Dan was me. That was classic. Cause i knew that if she was one of the only people, then others might not realise its me, so i can be evil without people thinking i'm well out of order. If everyone knew t was me, i would have felt really ackward doing that.

Siobhan
12-04-2006, 11:31
It should definetly be shorter next time... its too much work keeping up a charcter for so long, when other commitments come up. Thats the problem i had at least.

I know what you mean. That time "beth" was in hospital, I had big plans at the weekend and couldn't come on.. I found it hard coming on as often as i did cause I work all day and I needed time with my kids in the evening and weekends.

Abi
12-04-2006, 11:36
Dan was in it all the time, he never left that bloody house. Maybe i should have given myself a break or something- who knows!

I ended up coming on in random ICT lessons when i was at school, just to keep up my persona. I acme on in the evenings, but as it got further into it, i had deadlines for various things coming out of my ears, so i couldn't stay on for very long. My friends found it funny though- they were typing in random insults sometimes, which was wierd...

JustJodi
12-04-2006, 11:48
I have to agree with you.. I liked not known too.. I think Beth would have been nicer to Dan if I had know it was you abi and I think Chance would have been nicer as Lucas if she knew who was who... not known is the best part.

Was saying to Bry, next time is should be shorter. 10 people over 5 weeks cause at the start we were all suprise to find out who was playing who but as time went on we kinda knew who played who.. For the first 5 weeks everyone thought I was Jodi.

Good grief I know I am older than all of the characters in SBBB( in rea life ) but I can't see myself portraying some one like Beth and keeping it up.. honest gang I am a really nice person :rotfl: :lol:

Siobhan
12-04-2006, 11:54
Good grief I know I am older than all of the characters in SBBB( in rea life ) but I can't see myself portraying some one like Beth and keeping it up.. honest gang I am a really nice person :rotfl: :lol:

What was wrong with Beth??? she was a lovely person.. Ok not to Leccy but she was honest with her.. told her that she didn't believe her

It was tough playing a 70 year old..

JustJodi
12-04-2006, 11:58
What was wrong with Beth??? she was a lovely person.. Ok not to Leccy but she was honest with her.. told her that she didn't believe her

It was tough playing a 70 year old..

Ok so Beth was a lovely person :) It was tough playing some one younger than my son LOL Leccy wasn't all that bad just misunderstood:rolleyes: :lol:

Siobhan
12-04-2006, 11:59
Ok so Beth was a lovely person :) It was tough playing some one younger than my son LOL Leccy wasn't all that bad just misunderstood:rolleyes: :lol:

This is we all remember what it is like to be young but how do you know what you are going to be like when you are old!!! Beth was fun cause she was a sprite 70 year old who acted like a teenager... I loved every moment of her..

Abi
12-04-2006, 12:03
I was lucky, because Dan was only 2 years older than me, so i just made myself sound and act like all my male friends :rotfl: Easy!!

Abbie
12-04-2006, 14:09
I was lucky, because Dan was only 2 years older than me, so i just made myself sound and act like all my male friends :rotfl: Easy!!lol yer you did have it easy whereas Rachel was 20 years older than me

Siobhan
12-04-2006, 14:17
lol yer you did have it easy whereas Rachel was 20 years older than me

Beth was 40 years older than me hahahaha.. Alan should have been Beth, your nearly 60 aren't you alan :rotfl::rotfl:

Abbie
12-04-2006, 14:39
sounds like a lot of us had a couple of age problems

Abi
12-04-2006, 15:26
When i first was given Dan, the first thing that went through my head was "wtf!! I'm a bloke!! An a media student!! How the **** do i do that!?". I actually liked him being nothing like me...made it more interesting. I could exagerate everything to the max. It rocked.

Abbie
12-04-2006, 15:37
well when i first found out i was rachel, i though "oh great im a RE teacher"

Abi
12-04-2006, 15:45
It was funny, because the day before it started, i was chatting to Bry on msn and he told me to introduce myself as Dan. And i seriously didn't know what to say. He told me to get my act together!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

How rude!

Anyway, i think i did in the end!

Siobhan
12-04-2006, 15:48
It was funny, because the day before it started, i was chatting to Bry on msn and he told me to introduce myself as Dan. And i seriously didn't know what to say. He told me to get my act together!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

How rude!

Anyway, i think i did in the end!

I was meant to be Elizabeth but I thought if she is a hip gran she would just use lizzie or Beth.. so I opted for Beth.

Abbie
12-04-2006, 15:53
lol! I had a really good time though, i enjoyed being someone esle

Abi
12-04-2006, 16:38
I was meant to be Elizabeth but I thought if she is a hip gran she would just use lizzie or Beth.. so I opted for Beth.

So you got a choice? Cool! I was just told i was Dan... i didn't choose that over Daniel or anything...

Abbie
12-04-2006, 18:41
I wish i had a choice in what i taught but luckily enough for me Re never really cam up, cos im really bad at it

lollymay
12-04-2006, 18:48
i didnt shorten the name gaz either, it was just given to me like that.

Abbie
12-04-2006, 18:51
i never thought of shortening Rachel to Rach i just put what they sent me

Abi
13-04-2006, 13:01
Dan couldn't resist jumping the wall, seeing as his account wasn't banned.... :ninja:

:rotfl:

Layne
13-04-2006, 13:04
Dan couldn't resist jumping the wall, seeing as his account wasn't banned.... :ninja:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Fab just fab!!
When i got given Nicky, it said that she was like a mother of 2, so i was going to base her on my neighbour, but then i got bored of being nice :p and i turned to drink :lol:

Siobhan
13-04-2006, 13:56

Big liar liar pants on fire.. YOu don't love Louise... you are just doing that to mess with her head and to get back at Kyle!!!! Lou doesn't need either you or Kyle, worst boyfriends ever!!!!

JustJodi
13-04-2006, 15:36
Abi aka Dan u go !!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like freaking people out making them think they got snogged good in a dream only to find out they missed out big time LOL what fun...... go do it again hee heee

Abi
13-04-2006, 16:48
Big liar liar pants on fire.. YOu don't love Louise... you are just doing that to mess with her head and to get back at Kyle!!!! Lou doesn't need either you or Kyle, worst boyfriends ever!!!!

Dan never lies!!!.........Much!!

Seriously, if i had a boyfriend like Dan, i think i'd be in a mental home by now!! :rotfl:

Siobhan
13-04-2006, 17:19
Dan never lies!!!.........Much!!

Seriously, if i had a boyfriend like Dan, i think i'd be in a mental home by now!! :rotfl:

I hope there is not any guys like Kyle or Dan out there.. Leccy take note, Kyle is shown his true colours now.. do you really want someone like that around you???

Chloe O'brien
13-04-2006, 22:13

you wasted an opportunity to save louise today dan you were supposed to rescue her not f**k with her head. How come your account is still active mines was blocked before I even had a chance to leave the house and say hi to davina :rotfl:

Abi
13-04-2006, 22:22
you wasted an opportunity to save louise today dan you were supposed to rescue her not f**k with her head. How come your account is still active mines was blocked before I even had a chance to leave the house and say hi to davina :rotfl:

I dunno, i just went on and it worked! Lucky, eh?

Save her? Nah, screwing peoples minds up is much more fun!! I didn't do THAT much anyway. Thought it was a bit risky doing much more... and well, out of order to everyone else too :D

Chloe O'brien
13-04-2006, 22:48
its much more fun being evil we need to post boos & hisses tomorrow when kyle leaves

Abbie
14-04-2006, 13:24
Its thr final tonight isnt? this is going to be some night

Siobhan
14-04-2006, 13:25
Its thr final tonight isnt? this is going to be some night

Yes final is tonight.. from 7pm onwards.. It will be fun!!!

Abi
14-04-2006, 13:35
Can't beleive its been 70 days since it started :eek: Its gone by really quickly!!

Its going to be wierd when its over...

Abbie
14-04-2006, 23:13
ok ive just logged in so i dunno if there is a winner, yet, this is going to be soooo werid im glad we took part in it though

JustJodi
14-04-2006, 23:21
Dang I missed it too,, I knew around 3 p.m. that Lou would have won, so its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .........

Abbie
14-04-2006, 23:26
awwww i just cant belive its all over

Chloe O'brien
14-04-2006, 23:31
god now what are we supposed to do with our lives

Abbie
14-04-2006, 23:43
god now what are we supposed to do with our livesi know lol i keep comin on here and expecting to be rachel

Debs
14-04-2006, 23:44
welll, im sat her twiddling my thumbs!!!!!

reunion party, i so hope that happens!

Jojo
14-04-2006, 23:54
Dang I missed it too,, I knew around 3 p.m. that Lou would have won, so its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .........Glad you did Jodi - cos I sure didn't!!! How did you know by 3pm??? :searchme:

Abbie
15-04-2006, 12:48
we really should have a reunion party it would be the best way to end it, even though most of us dont wnat it to end

xStephaniex
15-04-2006, 16:39
i wish i had the time haha !! i was first in and first out i think bless!! ( nathan ) he was hot tho weren't he :p yeh ok ill shut up now

Abbie
15-04-2006, 16:49
i wish i had the time haha !! i was first in and first out i think bless!! ( nathan ) he was hot tho weren't he :p yeh ok ill shut up nowbut you have to come to the party its going to be so cool as long as its not tomorrow or monday or tueday lol

Layne
16-04-2006, 15:57
welll, im sat her twiddling my thumbs!!!!!

reunion party, i so hope that happens!

*makes a banner and sits down and starts chanting*
:cheer: We want a reunion party, We want a reunion party, :cheer:

JustJodi
16-04-2006, 16:27
we want a reunion party
we want a reunion party
we want a reunion party
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Abi
16-04-2006, 16:34
And dermots reunion party always happens on the Sunday after the finale.....:p

Layne
16-04-2006, 17:07
And dermots reunion party always happens on the Sunday after the finale.....:p

And that is *works it out* TODAY! :cheer:
we want a reunion party
we want a reunion party
we want a reunion party

Chloe O'brien
16-04-2006, 17:15
we want a party davina and dermot its the least we deserve after entertaining everyone for 10 weeks :D

feelingyellow
17-04-2006, 08:14
Reunion reunion reunion! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
But after May 5th... think that's the day my SATs end lol ... then I can spend all my time on here again! :p And play Mercedes a lot better... and dumber! :rotfl:

Abbie
18-04-2006, 12:22
lol we soooooooo need a good party