PDA

View Full Version : Oz spoilers for week 15 apr 24th-28th

melmarshall858
09-04-2006, 12:05
Teaser Spoilers for Week 15, 2006: April 24th - 28th

Monday: Leah and Peter stage a bedside vigil as Dan's life hangs in the balance - but nothing will prepare them for the shocking revelation that changes everything. As she fights to come to terms with the reappearance of her father, Rachel finally tells Kim the truth about her family.

Tuesday: Leah is gripped by guilt in the wake of Dan's attempt on his life. A secret from the past tears Rachel's world apart.

Wednesday: Rachel battles her father - and her conscience - as she struggles with a shocking ultimatum. Dan finally awakens from his coma. Peter begins to conceal evidence relating to Josh's murder.

Thursday: Commitment-phobe Macca spins out following Cassie's declaration of love. Ric's plan for revenge on Dom backfires. Matilda's consumed by jealousy as Belle and Lucas's friendship grows.

Friday: Dom goes to sadistic lengths to make Ric pay. Cassie and Macca's relationship reaches a dramatic crossroads. Lucas and Matilda call it quits.

Becksfanz
09-04-2006, 23:05
No! I dnt want Lucas and Matilda to call it quits! they are good together!

melmarshall858
10-04-2006, 07:58
I dont think that they will split up permenantly

tammyy2j
10-04-2006, 10:36
When does Belle find out who her mother is? And if she did who is it?

melmarshall858
10-04-2006, 10:45
supposedly today in oz so when i see the episode later on if it is revealed i will let you know.

melmarshall858
11-04-2006, 11:27
Well in todays episode in oz Belle met with her paternal grandmother who told her that her birth mom is dead - although as this was happening the scenes kept flicking to Amanda which some viewers took to mean that the grand mother was lying and Amanda is the grand mother.

As amanda has just left their screens for a while whilst the actress is on honeymoon and Belle thinks (or maybe even knows if the lady is telling the truth) her mom is dead i think this storyline is going to run for quite a while longer.

Em
11-04-2006, 11:30
Melmarshall any idea what Racheal big secret is?

melmarshall858
11-04-2006, 11:32
Not as yet i will let you know when it airs in the next 2 weeks

tammyy2j
11-04-2006, 14:23
Well in todays episode in oz Belle met with her paternal grandmother who told her that her birth mom is dead - although as this was happening the scenes kept flicking to Amanda which some viewers took to mean that the grand mother was lying and Amanda is the grand mother.

As amanda has just left their screens for a while whilst the actress is on honeymoon and Belle thinks (or maybe even knows if the lady is telling the truth) her mom is dead i think this storyline is going to run for quite a while longer.

What age is Belle and what age is Amanda? Could she really be Belle's mother and Amanda isn't from Summer Bay and the surrounding area.

melmarshall858
11-04-2006, 14:34
Belle is 16 and Amanda is 30 if you remember amanda told scott a few weeks ago that she had a baby girl when she was 14 that died but she thought that she heard it cry although she 'knew' it was just her mind playing tricks on her - well this was sowning the seeds for this storyline.

tammyy2j
18-04-2006, 14:12
Belle is 16 and Amanda is 30 if you remember amanda told scott a few weeks ago that she had a baby girl when she was 14 that died but she thought that she heard it cry although she 'knew' it was just her mind playing tricks on her - well this was sowning the seeds for this storyline.

So Amanda is Belle's mother any mention yet on who her father is maybe Dan or Peter?

Do Jack and Martha get back together?

Red08
18-04-2006, 16:07
Can anyone tell me who Macca is?

tammyy2j
18-04-2006, 16:41
Can anyone tell me who Macca is?

Macca is Martha's brother from her adopted family i think.

melmarshall858
18-04-2006, 17:30
Jack and Martha get back together pretty soon.
Dan or Peter can't be Belles father as she had her when she was only 14 before knowing either of them i don't know if they will ever go into the father but i very much doubt its anyone we know or that would be stretching reality a bit.

iocioc
18-04-2006, 21:39
yeah that sound s exactly like a home and away storyline for belle and amanda

Emmak2005
18-04-2006, 23:21
I found some more spoilers here. I think they're for this particular week that's being discussed right now.

Calm down Morag, calm down!
Morag tries to act calmly, but as she is racing off to meet Bob to get the pictures of Josh's murderer, Peter says "You seem a little nervous, like you might be hiding something."

Bob Radcliffe
As she and Bob are about to exchange the cash for the photos a police car screams up!

Another murder?
In the hunt for Bob, Peter finds blood splattered on the grass and Bob's broken watch, signs of a struggle - has the killer struck again?

The unexpected
Cassie and Macca are fooling around and as they tumble to the ground kissing, they fall on something hard...a gun!

Despair
Morag realises Bob might be dead and if she hadn't stuck her nose in he could be safely in custody. She breaks down in her brothers arms.

Heartbroken
Hugh and Leah are getting on well, and Dan is heartbroken when he catches, them kissing.

Party House
Macca turns the Batchelor Pad into a party house!

Peter Guilty?
A hair has been found at the crime scene and it belongs to Peter. Could he be the murderer (dunno about you but I don't know if they're referring to Josh's murder or someone elses entirely).

Martha Guilty?
However, the gun has Martha's fingerprints on it. Could she be the murderer?

Busted
Sally is back from Italy. Cassie gives her a big hug and she immediately spots that Cassie has been drinking.

Dan's out cold
Dan has drowned his sorrows and is still asleep on the sofa when Leah arrives to drop VJ off.

Poor VJ
VJ has helped himself to the drinks and Dan finds him unconscious on the floor. He is rushed to hospital. Is he going to be ok?

Matilda gives Lucas some flack
Matilda gives Lucas a hard time for being friendly to Belle. He argues that Ric is his best mate, so it would be very awkward not to be friendly. But Matilda insists that they must be loyal to Cassie.

New job and prospects for Ric
Ric gets a job as an apprentice at a motor mechanics workshop. He is very happy, but he has no idea what is in store for him.

Rachel's relief
Rachel is happy when she gets an offer from the board as a Junior Registrar in the Emergency Department.

Just one question: who replaced Flynn then?

http://images.seven.net.au/image/0604/060411122423_haa_gal_ep834_418x235_28.jpg
The lovely Kim Hyde and newbie to us UK fans (although not on screen yet I don't think over here) Rachel

melmarshall858
25-04-2006, 17:58
Rachels secret is about her mom she is in a home her and her dad were in a car crash and she was left with an amnesia problem where she cannot remember anything after the crash she has a memory span of a gold fish as rachel put it and she discovers her dad was drunk and so responsible for the accident.