PDA

View Full Version : 'Hollyoaks: In The City' line-up

Debs
07-04-2006, 20:29
The main cast line-up for Hollyoaks' latest spin-off, Hollyoaks: In The City, has finally been revealed along with more series teasers, DS can report.

Gemma Atkinson and Marcus Patrick, who play Lisa and Ben, are the only actors who are being brought forward from their last outing, Hollyoaks: Let Loose.

Starring alongside the duo will be ex-Brookside actor Philip Olivier, who appeared as Tim 'Tinhead' O'Leary. The actor will now play Adam, a schoolteacher who is holding onto a dark secret.

Emmerdale's Oliver Lee, who plays Pearl Ladderbanks' (Meg Johnson) estranged grandson in the Yorkshire-based soap, is set to appear as an openly gay 16-year-old student named Josh who is taught by Adam.

Yet another ex-Brookside star, Leon Lopez (Jerome Johnson) also stars alongside his old pal and colleague, Philip Olivier. Leon is to assume the role of Adam's best friend, Tank Top.

Finally, Kym Marsh will star as Kate, one of the central female characters who "gets up to a lot of naughty things".

Hollyoaks: In The City, which started filming at the end of last month, is expected to have completed filming by the end of September.

The first episode of the series, which was written by ex-Coronation Street and BAFTA-nominated writer Daran Little, will air on E4 at 9pm on August 14.

Em
10-04-2006, 15:38
Well, cant be much worse than the last one.

(famous last words)

kirsty_g
10-04-2006, 17:39
i thought the last one was quite good

pinkfirefly
13-04-2006, 12:43
Am I correct in reading Kym Marsh! Now thats just ruined that then hasn't it! What a waste of time

Em
13-04-2006, 15:48
I thoguht she wanted to be in Corrie?

Girl wants to make her mind up!

prettypayal
13-04-2006, 18:26
i hate kym march i cant beliebe corri is bringing her back

Florijo
14-04-2006, 16:20
Starring alongside the duo will be ex-Brookside actor Philip Olivier, who appeared as Tim 'Tinhead' O'Leary. The actor will now play Adam, a schoolteacher who is holding onto a dark secret.

Emmerdale's Oliver Lee, who plays Pearl Ladderbanks' (Meg Johnson) estranged grandson in the Yorkshire-based soap, is set to appear as an openly gay 16-year-old student named Josh who is taught by Adam.

Anyone else seeing a potential Justin/Becca type storyline here?