PDA

View Full Version : liz as landlady

chance
07-04-2006, 12:09
Coronation Street's Liz McDonald is to be the new landlady of The Rovers according to The Mirror.

She will take over the job from Shelley when she leaves Weatherfeild.

A insider said: 'Liz has been hankering around The Rovers for years - last time she was beaten by Jack and Vera.'

The move may also see the return of Liz's ex, Jim, who is in jail.

'Liz may have told him that their marraige is over, but she has taken him back so many times before that nothing is certain.'

-IntoSoap

bakedbean
07-04-2006, 12:13
Oh that would be so good Corries version of Den and Angie

Bryan
07-04-2006, 12:17
Oh that would be so good Corries version of Den and Angie

Coronation Street will never be able to create a great duo like that, with a few exceptions the characters in Corrie are not memorable or loved...

Why plant this hasbeen old slapper behind the bar? We need a more youthful pair behind the bar... look how much Shelly livened up the bar... why not get Charlie and Tracy Luv in the hub of Weatherfield?

Skits
07-04-2006, 12:50
not the jim and liz storyline again. how stupid can that be. let violet and sean run the bar.

LostVoodoo
07-04-2006, 17:09
ok am i the only one who likes this idea? to me Liz is a proper Corrie woman that goes right back, and i can really see her there. she's worked behind bars for so much of her life i reckon she could do it. and imagine all the dodgy men who come in the Rovers, she'd love it! :lol: