PDA

View Full Version : What will Happen?Dennis......

Layne
01-03-2005, 16:37
What will happen when Dennis returns?
I mean i know zoe told him she was not pregnant but when he comes back he is going to find out that zoe was pregnant then she had a miscarriage, what will dennis do?
Will he think the baby was his(zoe was pregnant and didin't no)
Willl he figure out the baby was Den's
Will he figure out about the abortion
What will he do when Mo and Charlie Confront him(knowing the slaters they will have a go at dennis)

Maybe that is how zoe leaves dennis coming back?????????
Luv ya all
Layne

Ps
Osiris how do i do a poll?And thnkx for replyin to that message last nite

xxx

emma_strange
01-03-2005, 21:19
i dont think he will think the baby is his, after all he wouldnt sleep with her since sharron left would he? and he knew about den

Jade
01-03-2005, 21:21
Tick the post Poll with thread box and put the number of options in the box and it will then guide you through it

angelblue
01-03-2005, 21:25
I think he will be angary to fact that she hasnt told people the truth as to why he left and still very hurt that she ruined his chances with sharon knowing full well how much he loved sharon

He may feel partly to blame but i dnt think he will give her the time of day anymore :)

crazygirl
01-03-2005, 21:33
but sharon comes back pregnant with denis's baby dosnt she

Jade
01-03-2005, 21:35
I dont think so, but you never know!!!

angelblue
01-03-2005, 21:36
:) I heard something like that but i dnt think that is possible and i dnt think its confirmed shaz is coming bck

instinct
02-03-2005, 09:01
i cant remember correctly but dennis comes bk to the square with the mind that he wont let no-one take advantage of him again because he has been taken a mug of by den and zoe also b4 by phil. he has a money income from the bookies and now that phil is returning he might have somthing to do with him. tell me what you think

Crazzykayzz
02-03-2005, 19:28
hi all,

is dennis coming back then? sorry i havent heard that he is coming back! omg, hope he is, hes well fit

di marco
02-03-2005, 19:34
yeh hes coming back he was only on a 3 month break

melanielovesdennisrickman
03-03-2005, 14:42
Hiya!!!!!
I can´t wait for Dennis to return,i miss him!!!!!
What do you think he´s think about his Dad dissapearing.
I don´t think he´ll miss him to be honest!!!!!

Love
Melanie

yvonne_slater
03-03-2005, 15:48
Let's hope they make him back into a hard man again not such a wimp, I like him being nice to Dot but he's should toughen up a bit with everyone else