PDA

View Full Version : Carmella returns

bakedbean
05-04-2006, 15:58
Actress Natalie Blair, who plays Neighbours' Carmella Cammeniti, has returned to Ramsay Street.

Natalie left the show at the end of last year after her character finally split from Connor O'Neill (Patrick Harvey), who has also since departed.

An insider told DS: "Yes, Carmella's back. Let's just say she's had a remarkable change of career..."

Viewers should expect to see Natalie back on screen later this year.

Digitalspy

LostVoodoo
05-04-2006, 16:29
An insider told DS: "Yes, Carmella's back. Let's just say she's had a remarkable change of career..."

well it had better be a good exciting change, i'm sick of her coming back for a few weeks, making a few bitchy comments and then leaving, it's so boring.

Abi
05-04-2006, 18:26
Shes a great character, but as you say Lostvoodoo, i hope they make it a good change. she's a good enough character, but she never really makes any impact on it when shes around.

Still, it'll be good to see what they do with her.

neroc
06-04-2006, 20:35
I think she has a good character sometimes. Is she planning on staying this time? With Connor gone, what exactly will be the purpose for her to return?

Abi
06-04-2006, 20:52
Thats a point, without Conner, her family, and her friends (Izzy's gone, Stephs gone, Susans gone walk abouts somewhere...), then she might not really have a purpose.

Unless they're planning on bringing back that excuse for a family she has, which i hope to god they're not!!

LostVoodoo
06-04-2006, 22:17
Unless they're planning on bringing back that excuse for a family she has, which i hope to god they're not!!
actually, how long did Rocco go to jail for anyway? can't have been too long can it? (oh the joy of the Rocco-Sindi storyline, we all screamed in my house when that came out, Neighbours had outsmarted us!) maybe he gets out and buys the Scarlet bar for her or something random like that...

Becksfanz
07-04-2006, 23:05
Get off! lol I really hope Rocco dont come up of the jail!