PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Bloom

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-05-2005, 18:14
Orli for Corrie?

And in more Bloom news, Orlando has apparently said he'd love to follow in Sir Ian McKellen's footsteps and take a role in Corrie. Could Legolas soon be on the Street?

.:Kitz:.
03-05-2005, 18:29
Oh no.....

chance
03-05-2005, 21:01
cant see it some how....

emseyd
03-05-2005, 21:16
:) its all got blown out of proportion by the media....he just said in a interview (heat magazine) that it would be fun to come back to the uk and he was directly asked if he would star in corrie and he just said if the money was right then yes......and considering how much he gets paid for movies they ain't gonna be able to do. lol i dunno if the street would be big enough for all these stars and their egos anyways :cheer:

emma_strange
03-05-2005, 21:56
:) its all got blown out of proportion by the media....he just said in a interview (heat magazine) that it would be fun to come back to the uk and he was directly asked if he would star in corrie and he just said if the money was right then yes......and considering how much he gets paid for movies they ain't gonna be able to do. lol i dunno if the street would be big enough for all these stars and their egos anyways :cheer:

Well said :thumbsup:

Luna
04-05-2005, 08:13
I really hope he doesn't some how i cant see Orlando standing with a pint in the Rovers

daisy38
04-05-2005, 09:18
They won't be able to afford him!

Rory18
04-05-2005, 09:24
its on digital spy if anyone wants to check out whats been said

chance
04-05-2005, 09:55
Movie star Orlando Bloom is now being touted for a part in Coronation Street, the Daily Star reports today.

Producers are said to be on the verge of offering the heartthrob a large fee to follow in the footsteps of Lord of the Rings costar Sir Ian McKellen, who recently joined the cast of the soap for a ten-episode arc.

Rumours of Bloom's possible involvement first began last week when he said he would join Corrie - but only if the money was right.

"I can't wait to do a little Corrie," he told the newspaper today. "Maybe I should go into the Rovers while Ian's there, with my pointy ears and bow and arrow strapped to my back and do a little number with a pint."

A spokeswoman for the soap said: "I'm sure the younger ladies of the Street would be delighted if Orlando Bloom joined."

The large fee aside, another sticking point is Bloom's hectic filming schedule: having just finished work on new epic Kingdom of Heaven, the actor is now back in the Carribean filming two Pirates sequels.

Rory18
04-05-2005, 09:59
thanks chance couldnt be bothered to get it myself lol

$sTaCeY$
04-05-2005, 10:10
i don't think that he will look right in soaps

Siobhan
04-05-2005, 10:35
i don't think that he will look right in soaps

who cares? he is hot :wub: :heart: (damn no drooling smiley)

Johnny Allen
05-05-2005, 17:42
He may be hot but he can't act, I think if he was to ever join the soap it would be completely ruined. Besides what is all this 'if the money was right' rubbish he would be extremley lucky to be offered a role in Coronation street, all stars think about is money nowadays. If you ask me he can't act and it won't be long before Hollywood realises this.
Johnny Depp now there's another matter

.:Kitz:.
05-05-2005, 18:01
Johnny Depp, my friend Rachel fancies him, eeeewwwwww! He can act but he is not my cup of tea.....any way, back to orlando bloom. He should not be allowed to go onto corrie! Like you said Johnny.A he would reck it!